• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Chimera Of British Antisemitism

oneworld2

Handsome Pitbull
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
The Chimera of British Antisemitism is an ,imo , amazing and thought provoking essay by Norman Finkelstein regarding the alleged rise in antisemitism in Britain

The current hysteria engulfing the British Labour Party resolves itself into a pair of interrelated, if discrete, premises: Anti-Semitism in British society at large and the Labour Party in particular have reached crisis proportions. If neither of these premises can be sustained, then the hysteria is a fabrication. In fact, no evidence has been adduced to substantiate either of them; on the contrary, all the evidence points in the opposite direction.

https://www.versobooks.com/blogs/39...itism-and-how-not-to-fight-it-if-it-were-real

I thought the comments about what is cast as antisemitism are enlightening insomuch as if you dare to tell the truth about certain things you will be caught in the net. A net that is a catch as many as you can , regardless , in a bid to prove the claim , regardless

if you dare to tell the truth about certain things you will be caught in the net. A net that is a catch as many as you can , regardless , in a bid to prove the claim , regardless

Holocaust?

Not particularly inclined either.

Looks like the OP is just an ad. Well, and an ominous warning. I wonder if he got paid.

You are free to change channels

You know this is a debate website, right? You need to change channels. This isn't some Jew-hating chav facebook alternative. We don't give a **** what you read today. If you believe your endorsement is some kind of credit to work, you're completely out of your mind.

And you didn't even read the work well yourself. What ignorant dumbass hypocrisy. I know you're not versed. If you were, you could present an argument other than "read it". What a joke.

Go peddle your crap elsewhere. But first you should apologize to everyone for wasting our time.

You know this is a debate website, right? You need to change channels. This isn't some Jew-hating chav facebook alternative. We don't give a **** what you read today. If you believe your endorsement is some kind of credit to work, you're completely out of your mind.

And you didn't even read the work well yourself. What ignorant dumbass hypocrisy. I know you're not versed. If you were, you could present an argument other than "read it". What a joke.

Go peddle your crap elsewhere. But first you should apologize to everyone for wasting our time.

:roll:

This may come as a shock but I don't think you speak for everyone here

Nobody has your arm up your back. So if you are here crying about wasting your time maybe you should take some responsibility for your own actions :)

Yeah, supposed to read blogs now.:roll:

Nobody has a gun to your head either. You are free to go elsewhere and/or stalk another. You are getting more pathetic by the day tbh

Got a mouse in your pocket?

If you have nothing to say about the content of the OP why are you still here ? Why are you crying about it wasting your time ?

You don't appear to have any self control judging by the above comments

If you have nothing to say about the content of the OP why are you still here ?

My comments are regarding your content in the OP. At this point, you can't even make an argument about whatever topic or evidence you supposedly had in mind. You've already put on a clown suit. Make a new OP that's more than cheerleading and an ominous warning. Have a topic, pick a side, support it with evidence. You know, debate. Use the book as a reference or citation. And you might wanna read the Cliffnotes first.

..."But what do you have to say about the OP?!"

Last edited:
My comments are regarding your content in the OP. At this point, you can't even make an argument about whatever topic or evidence you supposedly had in mind. You've already put on a clown suit. Make a new OP that's more than cheerleading and an ominous warning. Have a topic, pick a side, support it with evidence. You know, debate. Use the book as a reference or citation. And you might wanna read the Cliffnotes first.

..."But what do you have to say about the OP?!"

If you think I'm gonna dance to your tune , think again

You have nothing to say because you have nothing to say. The whining over the content of the OP , the format , etc etc is just a ruse

People will read it or not. They will comment or not. That's the beauty of choice

You choose to stay but cry and moan whilst doing so in a seemingly classic example of self flagellation

My only advice is to watch your eyes with that whip

Back
Top Bottom