• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The CDC's Hysterical Delta Flip-Flop Might Be Its Final Undoing

England, forced masking ended

E7uWNOkWUAAPdNR

La county forced masking resumed

At best you can say they make no difference. You could also say they make things worse.

Twitter? Seriously?

You don't have to follow CDC guidelines, simplest thing for you to do is: Just stay away from people who are trying to protect themselves

If the virus does infect you... it might just be beneficial to society if you local area hospital have to turn you away for cause and reason... i.e. such as, no Covid beds available, insufficient staffing, or what ever other condition that create reasons to deny services.
Acceptable risk

This is an incorrect understanding of viral behavior.

This is also an incorrect understanding of viral behavior.

There is no reason to believe that coronavirus can't spread and mutate among the vaccinated. Viruses mutate according to evolutionary pressure, and an immune response provides precisely that sort of pressure.

Then what is the correct understanding of viral behavior relevant to my post?

Yes, there is reason to believe that coronavirus can't spread and mutate among the vaccinated. Regardless of belief, it's a fact. No COVID vaccine is 100% effective forever.

That is of lttle cofort. We were led to believe that being vaccinated was very effective and it is NOT!

Very effective does not mean 100% effective. % eff were given that were called very effective. Your only argument can be that the % given were not high enough to be definitionally "very effective", IYO. What % do you think a vaccine must be to be called very effective?

Very effective does not mean 100% effective. % eff were given that were called very effective. Your only argument can be that the % given were not high enough to be definitionally "very effective", IYO. What % do you think a vaccine must be to be called very effective?
Not long ago the percentage touted was 95% effective. What happened?

Not long ago the percentage touted was 95% effective. What happened?

If you bothered with educating yourself on mask efficiency to a bare depth of Google, you would find that the 95% figure was for N95 mask. Go away.

If you bothered with educating yourself on mask efficiency to a bare depth of Google, you would find that the 95% figure was for N95 mask. Go away.
That is not what I was referring to. I referred to idiots claiming that 95% of those going to the hospital were unvaccinated.

Look, I don't even know who you are. top reading my posts or iggy me if you want me to go away. It works. I have iggied about 4 people so far who annoyed me more than a pesky gnat on a warm summer's evening. You sound like you could be next on the list.

That is not what I was referring to. I referred to idiots claiming that 95% of those going to the hospital were unvaccinated.

Look, I don't even know who you are. top reading my posts or iggy me if you want me to go away. It works. I have iggied about 4 people so far who annoyed me more than a pesky gnat on a warm summer's evening. You sound like you could be next on the list.

Courageously ignoring people who slam your claims.

I know who you are. You're one of those posters that make claims and don't give any evidence to back up your own words. You can't prove that, I guess you mean posters on this forum, posters say that "95% of those going to the hospital were unvaccinated" nor evidence that the figure is below 95%. If you can't back up your claim, it is unfounded for lack of evidence and dismissed without need for further debate. The burden of claim is yours. Otherwise, see you on another thread.

I know who you are. You're one of those posters that make claims and don't give any evidence to back up your own words. You can't prove that, I guess you mean posters on this forum, posters say that "95% of those going to the hospital were unvaccinated" nor evidence that the figure is below 95%. If you can't back up your claim, it is unfounded for lack of evidence and dismissed without need for further debate. The burden of claim is yours. Otherwise, see you on another thread.
I have backed up my claims. What facts that I posted do you disagree with? Let me know and I will try to help you.

I have backed up my claims. What facts that I posted do you disagree with? Let me know and I will try to help you.

No one can prove what is not there, being the evidence that supports your claims more than just your word. What "facts" you posted need be supported by evidence, which you've not provided, which is your MO. See you on another thread.

You think? I dispatched them with Fauc. Liars under the umbrella of science.

They give science a bad name.
—————-

So we have an odd situation developing. The layperson’s understanding of a vaccine is that it protects a person against infection, like measles or smallpox. In other words, you won’t get Covid, exactly as President Biden accidentally and apparently inaccurately said in a press conference last week. That is apparently untrue in this case. That realization seemed to dawn on people only a few weeks ago, as reports from Israel revealed that half the new infections listed were with people who had been fully vaccinated.

It's an opinion website. You need to understand the difference between subjective opinion and facts.

Me also thinks someone needs to blame the moron Biden administration for allowing Delta-variant Covid illegals unchecked into our country.
Garbage and lies. Anyone at the border suspected of having been infected is isolated, quarantined and treated.

Back
Top Bottom