• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The buffoon Really is Stupid, and the Dummies Love Him

Her threatening to leave the country should Trump win makes consider voting for Trump. I call her an old hag, and I think Trump is right on the money with this one.

Her threatening to leave the country should Trump win makes consider voting for Trump. I call her an old hag, and I think Trump is right on the money with this one.

You must be talking about this part...

"She also noted that her late husband would have joked that “it’s time for us to move to New Zealand.”

Not the same as threatening to leave if Trump is elected, but I guess it sounds more dramatic your way.

"She also noted that her late husband would have joked that “it’s time for us to move to New Zealand.”

Not the same as threatening to leave if Trump is elected, but I guess it sounds more dramatic your way.

It's the thought that counts, even if there is a remote chance. I doubt the old hag would ever give up power, but one can hope.

He is not a buffoon. He is a very intelligent man and may be our next President.

I could not disagree more...on both counts.

Why is that statement appropriate from a sitting US Supreme Court judge, or even funny?

Trump doesn't give a crap about Ginsburg except insofar as his ego now has a booboo. If you think his tantrums are bad now, wait til world leaders start in on him for real should God turn out to to be the wrathful version of the Old Testament and punish us all by making him president.

That's what concerns me about him (one of many things). He is incapable of either 1, ignoring a useless troll insult (as Ginsburg's was), or 2, responding to it but not like a school yard tantrum thrower. I agree with him that RBG has probably gone round the bend, but there is a much better way of addressing it. Hell, he probably didn't even know who she was.

His handlers also need to remove his Tweeter privileges, stat. He can't be trusted with them. And doG forbid he wins in November, he really needs to have his Twitter access taken away from him before he makes an asinine comment to someone very important.

Damn straight!

Nevertheless, I wish she would! Congressman Peter Defazio owns two homes in NZ.....and that takes a lot of bribery to pull off.

He's another Demo who has fooled his constituents.

It's the thought that counts, even if there is a remote chance. I doubt the old hag would ever give up power, but one can hope.

I've been hoping for years. She looks like the Wicked Witch of the East!

Trump doesn't give a crap about Ginsburg except insofar as his ego now has a booboo. If you think his tantrums are bad now, wait til world leaders start in on him for real should God turn out to to be the wrathful version of the Old Testament and punish us all by making him president.

His ego is well intact, and Trump will most likely be a far better president than Hillary ...................or that obama has been.

Why is that statement appropriate from a sitting US Supreme Court judge, or even funny?

It's not. In fact it's so over the top it's got to be a signal that she's finally retiring. I'm really surprised she didn't retire when Obama took office first term. She's been threatening retirement for a decade now.

It's not. In fact it's so over the top it's got to be a signal that she's finally retiring. I'm really surprised she didn't retire when Obama took office first term. She's been threatening retirement for a decade now.

An offhand joke about her husband wanting to move is "over the top" :lamo

Ahh you guys.

I don't know anything about her but if what you say is true I suppose I'm glad she's looking south instead of north.

I don't know. She certainly sounds outspoken. Do Supreme Court judges typically not express opinions about presidential candidates?
Appropriate or not, I'd say there's no doubt left as to the nature of her relationship with a (shudder!) President Trump.

I see this as much ado about nothing but if she will leave if Trump is elected he's got my vote.

I think the biased old hag is about to retire, pending the outcome in Nov, and she has nothing to lose.

He is not a buffoon. He is a very intelligent man and may be our next President.

"intelligent man" and "buffoon" are not mutually exclusive.

In addition, I've seen nothing that indicates him being intelligent

And he's definitely not going to be our President

Then you don't know him. You do not create an empire by being a stupid buffoon.

In which case, Honey Boo-Boo and the Kardashians must be geniuses

You forgot the sarcasm emoticon Maggie. :mrgreen:

Then you don't know him. You do not create an empire by being a stupid buffoon.

He would have more money if all he did was put his inheritance in the S & P 500.

Back
Top Bottom