• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The buffoon Really is Stupid, and the Dummies Love Him

When you make a claim, it is on you to support said claim. It is not up to others to do your homework for you. Your inability to support it shows that you were dishonest in your comments.

childish grade school

I suppose the political activities of formerChief Justice Fred Vinson do not factor into this?

You think she thought of that before she showed her [already known] bias. She's nothing more than a plant by Bill for this very occasion.

childish grade school

So you are simply a troll that has nothing to offer? It is hardly childish to ask someone to substantiate their claim. It is what is done in the real world. You keep on living in your fantasy world where all you have to do is stomp your feet and pout if people question your comments validity.

Ginsburg is the postar child of judicial activism. She should be burned as a witch.

She injected herself into the political arena. Not kosher for a Justice.

They always, intentionally or otherwise, interject themselves into the political arena. What they don't do is comment on an upcoming Presidential election, the way she did. And most certainly not to the press. That's why Sandra Day O'Connor got such flack when her comment about Gore was found out. But at least she wasn't stupid enough to say it to the press.

The fact that she had to publicly apologize for her idiotic commenting to the press about her opinion on Trump I'm sure really bothered her, but that just shows how wrong what she did was. And when you're a liberal judge, and even leftist outfits like MSNBC criticize you, you know it's bad.

So you are simply a troll that has nothing to offer? It is hardly childish to ask someone to substantiate their claim. It is what is done in the real world. You keep on living in your fantasy world where all you have to do is stomp your feet and pout if people question your comments validity.

more of the same

The title of your thread, "The buffoon Really is Stupid, and the Dummies Love Him," applies to both Trump, Clinton and their supporters. But I would have the word Them instead of him. Think about, when approximately 60% give or take a point or two of all Americans really view these two negatively, it does make one wonder about their supporters, doesn't it?

The title of your thread, "The buffoon Really is Stupid, and the Dummies Love Him," applies to both Trump, Clinton and their supporters. But I would have the word Them instead of him. Think about, when approximately 60% give or take a point or two of all Americans really view these two negatively, it does make one wonder about their supporters, doesn't it?

To be honest I'll bet both candidates have more support from voters that oppose the other side then actually supports the candidate.

To be honest I'll bet both candidates have more support from voters that oppose the other side then actually supports the candidate.

Exactly. If one looks at the never will vote for, Quinnipiac had that question about a week or so ago. 58% said never to Trump, 55% never to Clinton. If those figures are right, Trump tops out at 42% and Clinton at 45%.

Here is something very interesting along the lines you stated: One in Four Americans Dislike Both Presidential Candidates

One in Four Americans Dislike Both Presidential Candidates

Scroll down to the second graph. 54% of all independents dislike both Trump and Clinton. 24% of all Republicans dislike both Trump and Clinton, 20% of Democrats dislike both Trump and Clinton. Now that is a lot of dislikes. Especially within one's own political party.

But I am sure you are correct. More people will vote for Clinton because they detest Trump than actually support Clinton. The same with those voting for Trump, more will vote for him because they hate Clinton than actually support Trump.

This election sucks to put it mildly.

Exactly. If one looks at the never will vote for, Quinnipiac had that question about a week or so ago. 58% said never to Trump, 55% never to Clinton. If those figures are right, Trump tops out at 42% and Clinton at 45%.

Here is something very interesting along the lines you stated: One in Four Americans Dislike Both Presidential Candidates

One in Four Americans Dislike Both Presidential Candidates

Scroll down to the second graph. 54% of all independents dislike both Trump and Clinton. 24% of all Republicans dislike both Trump and Clinton, 20% of Democrats dislike both Trump and Clinton. Now that is a lot of dislikes. Especially within one's own political party.

But I am sure you are correct. More people will vote for Clinton because they detest Trump than actually support Clinton. The same with those voting for Trump, more will vote for him because they hate Clinton than actually support Trump.

This election sucks to put it mildly.

Greetings, Pero. :2wave:

:agree: It is heartening in a way to learn that millions of people feel the same about both candidates! My question is how on earth did we ever get to this point? :shock: Whatever the future holds for us should be educational to say the least! I just hope the lesson is not too hard to cope with! :eek:

Last edited:
Well, she IS a doddering old moron. I think lifetime appointments is something we need to change. ASAP.

At least she had the good sense to say she regrets saying stupid things.

Greetings, Pero. :2wave:

:agree: It is heartening in a way to learn that millions of people feel the same about both candidates! My question is how on earth did we ever get to this point? :shock: Whatever the future holds for us should be educational to say the least! I just hope the lesson is not too hard to cope with! :eek:

We got this way because it has become political party over country, loyalty to political party and not the nation. There is a reason I belong to the little known political party called the Reform Party. What happened is we are sending people to Washington who are Republicans and Democrats first and foremost, Americans second if America ranks that high. It used to be when I was young the other way around, we sent Americans to Washington who just happened to be Republicans and Democrats.

There was a time when both parties had their liberal and conservative wings. Not being just the extreme left and the extreme right parties. Where both parties represented most of America. In fact as late as 1975, more than 80% of all Americans identified with one or the other of our major parties. Today that number is down to 58% as many Americans are sick and tired of this party first agenda, America or nation when it suits them.

We have turned Washington D.C. over to the childish party hacks, where those in Washington no long represent the wishes and wants of the people back home in their districts and states, but only the wishes and wants of their political party. If that goes against what the people back home wish and want, so be it. The party wins every time.

This is what happened. The fears of the founding fathers and framers have come true. They called political parties factions and didn't want them to form. They feared once political parties became established, they would put their needs and wants above country. That has come to pass.

Back
Top Bottom