• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Buffoon Goes There

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
By actively hoping that American servers were hacked by another nation, Trump broke an unwritten but cardinal rule of American public office: You don’t root against the United States, even when your political opponent is in power.

Regardless of party or platform, American public officials are expected to champion U.S. interests and defend U.S. national security. Trump seemed to do the opposite Wednesday.

Within moments of Trump’s press conference, his running mate, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence (R), released a statement distancing himself from the nominee’s words.

Donald Trump: 'I Hope' Russia Hacked Clinton's Email Servers

lol...Even the candidate for VP went WTF?

I can't help but suspect the righties will learn a valuable lesson this election. Of course, I seriously doubt it will take root in their addled minds.

I can't help but suspect the righties will learn a valuable lesson this election. Of course, I seriously doubt it will take root in their addled minds.

No more addled then the zombies on the left backing Herself...

Trump hopes that Russia has her deleted emails.

Hillary left her emails out for any foreign government who wanted them.

#ImWithNeither

Insane. We've gone insane.

Insane. We've gone insane.

This is new to you? We have always been insane. We are the sons and daughters of the bat **** insane people who started a fight with and won against the worlds biggest military power of the time. Us Americans have always had a few screws loose. They are just a bit looser nowadays that's all.

Since Hillary, as a highly respected and incredibly effective Secretary of State, repaired the damage Bush did to the US/Russian relationship I fail to see why anyone would assume that they would hack her email.[emoji23]

What a knuckle-dragging goon.

Hmmm... Let's not be the least bit upset about the placing of a private email server, containing America's sensitive state secrets, in one's home - the real "crime" is in hoping that it was hacked. Yep, a buffoon went there. ;)

I don't understand the feigned excitement. It would be very good, if we could show with certainty that Russia had actually done it. That would be a real wakening call.

The e-mails weren't the problem it's the Russians. What a load of crap.

Liberals are pathetic. Putin is a better American than Hillary.

BTW the Cold War is over Russia is not our enemy.

Holy #facepalm

This is who you are defending by way of going on the offense: “Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing,” Trump said, referring to the more than 30,000 purportedly personal emails that Clinton deleted from a private email server that she was using when she was Secretary of State. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let's see if that happens. That will be next.”

Trump asks Russia to hack Clinton.

That's inexcusable, no matter what you think of Hillary or "the left", so neither of the latter two subjects are appropriate for the thread.

Holy #facepalm

You can say that again.

Several months back, the message was that Obama was a traitor and a weakling whom Putin was taking advantage of by moving into Crimea, etc etc etc. Now, the message is that Putin is a hero and the presidential candidate who invited a geopolitical foe to hack government files is awesome for having done so.

I thought I'd seen it all from Trump supporters/defenders. The only thing that seems to matter is that something negative has been said about the left.

This is who you are defending by way of going on the offense: “Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing,” Trump said, referring to the more than 30,000 purportedly personal emails that Clinton deleted from a private email server that she was using when she was Secretary of State. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let's see if that happens. That will be next.”

That's inexcusable, no matter what you think of Hillary or "the left", so neither of the latter two subjects are appropriate for the thread.

I am not defending that moron. Chump is a chump, I'm mocking Clinton. Please do not mistake insulting herself as defense of chump. I can hate both equally.

Trump is a bloated orange ape and that press conference was a disgrace.

But I thought there was no national security threat from Hillary's server, and there was nothing in those deleted e-mails which was state business, let alone materials sensitive enough to warrant all the fuss.

I agree with Trump 100% If Putin has Hillary's crooked emails I hope he posts every last one on the net. Especially the National Security ones. Maybe we can get Hillary Rotten Clinton in an orange jumpsuit after all.

I agree with Trump 100% If Putin has Hillary's crooked emails I hope he posts every last one on the net. Especially the National Security ones. Maybe we can get Hillary Rotten Clinton in an orange jumpsuit after all.

Maybe you and Trump should move to Russia since you both seem like Putin so much better than your own country.

And to think Trump is going to get a security clearance in a few days. Should we worry?

Maybe you and Trump should move to Russia since you both seem like Putin so much better than your own country.

Where did you get that? We don't like Putin better than our country, we like him better than Hillary.

Where did you get that? We don't like Putin better than our country, we like him better than Hillary.

Are you telling me that you're too stupid to know that you're attacking your own country when you defend Russia's blatant attempt to influence our national election...and in spite the overwhelming evidence that is proving that they did? That's a far more serious crime than saying a few naughty things about Bernie in an email...imo.

Last edited:
Are you telling me that you're too stupid to know that you're attacking your own country when you defend Russia's blatant attempt to influence our national election...and in spite the overwhelming evidence that is proving that they did? That's a far more serious crime than saying a few naughty things about Bernie in an email...imo.

Bwaaaa ha ha ha, seriously? Your going to call tampering with the election process attacking our own country after the DNC was busted doing just that! I'm not voting for Putin but you're voting for crooked Hillary.

If Putin exposed the corrupt liberals that are ruining this country I say give Putin a metal.

Last edited:
Bwaaaa ha ha ha, seriously? Your going to call tampering with the election process attacking our own country after the DNC was busted doing just that! I'm not voting for Putin but you're voting for crooked Hillary.

Your tacit approval of a hostile foreign power trying to influence our elections by espionage duly noted.

Only if you think choosing a lobotomy over a root canal is the way to deal with a toothache.

Back
Top Bottom