• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Buffoon Goes There

You don't have to keep admitting you're just fine with a hostile foreign power trying to influence our elections by espionage.

Once was enough.

Only if it keeps Hillary out of the White House.

This is new to you? We have always been insane. We are the sons and daughters of the bat **** insane people who started a fight with and won against the worlds biggest military power of the time. Us Americans have always had a few screws loose. They are just a bit looser nowadays that's all.

I have to admit. This made me chuckle.
Yeah, presidential elections do seem to drive the nation a bit more to the nuts side of things.
This one being an exemplar for how far it can go.

That is always a concern when a petty dictator takes over a country. Republicans are notorious for purging their critics and opponents from government.

Yea and like Democrats they keep thier power by rigging elections. If it wasn't for our good friends the Russians watching our backs that is.

That is always a concern when a petty dictator takes over a country. Republicans are notorious for purging their critics and opponents from government.

You've got a short memory. There are a ton of 'gates' attached to the Clinton admin that were specifically to attack critics of the admin. Are you saying Clinton was a republican?

This is who you are defending by way of going on the offense: “Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing,” Trump said, referring to the more than 30,000 purportedly personal emails that Clinton deleted from a private email server that she was using when she was Secretary of State. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let's see if that happens. That will be next.”

Trump asks Russia to hack Clinton.

That's inexcusable, no matter what you think of Hillary or "the left", so neither of the latter two subjects are appropriate for the thread.

the emails were hacked long ago

listen to what Trump is saying....."I hope you're able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing"

she deleted 30k emails....i have no idea what is on them....neither do you

If the russians hacked....and there is a strong possibility of that, then releasing those 30k emails in the same way that Julian Assange released his stuff might enlighten a number of people

But then again, there are a lot of people that never want those emails to see the light of day

you may be one of those people.....

she got hacked....she was stupid and didnt use secure communications

not my fault, not your fault, no ones but hers

Intelligence officials are more worried about Trump because of some of the things he says and the kind of people he surrounds himself with....such as his campaign manager and his foreign policy advisors having close ties to Russia.
Interesting point. He's a loose cannon so they aren't sure what to expect.
I guess they KNOW Clinton can't be trusted so they are already forewarned.

Give it a rest Trump never called for a foreign power to hack anything.

Why rest now...when things are just starting to get exciting?

Unfortunately, shep...Trump did in fact call out for Russia to hack Hillary's emails and publish them to help him win the election....just this morning in fact.

The e-mails weren't the problem it's the Russians. What a load of crap.

Liberals are pathetic. Putin is a better American than Hillary.

BTW the Cold War is over Russia is not our enemy.

If you think it's "over" for them, you're kidding yourself. If you really think that Putin is a better human being, much less an American, I shudder to think of what you believe is a good American. I guess from the right-wing perspective, a murderous, self-aggrandizing elitist is good.

No wonder you hate Hillary, she's not murderous.

Unfortunately, shep...Trump did in fact call out for Russia to hack Hillary's emails and publish them to help him win the election....just this morning in fact.

no....

the emails were ALREADY hacked

he is just asking that they be published if they can be found

why does that concern you so much?

You've got a short memory. There are a ton of 'gates' attached to the Clinton admin that were specifically to attack critics of the admin. Are you saying Clinton was a republican?

really. As I've said numerous times. Liberals just don't see themselves.

"And why do you look at the splinter in your brother's eye, but not notice the beam in your own eye?" should be entitled, "the liberal aphorism."

The faux outrage over Russia is like Christmas in July.

no....

I think given the grossly negligent lack of security, the odds that granny's server WASN'T hacked are about a 1,000,000 to 1.

Non-sense. What he said has already been posted and it said nothing of the kind. You can post a link if you have proof otherwise.

no....

I think a foreign power like the Russians helping Trump get elected is far more intervestink...and serious than a few mealy mouth emails about Bernie.

Focusing only the content of the emails is like 'missing the forest for the trees.' If you don't see the bigger picture then you'll only draw false conclusions.

Give it a rest Trump never called for a foreign power to hack anything.
Indeed. He did not. I think it was more the case of:
'if you have them, would you mind turning over a copy of them, we seem to have 'lost' ours'​
Of course he didn't. But hyperbole is such fun.
True. But then again, pretty much everyone here, and everyone in politics, plays that game from time to time.

By the way, why are liberals all of a sudden so concerned about Russia?

5 Times Liberals Mocked Romney For Warning About Russia

“The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because…the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.”-Massengill
Demonstrating about as much knowledge and familiarity of Russia and international relations and affairs as he's shown during his entire administration, which is to say little to nothing.
Gets her campaign to admit e-mails 'national security issue'...

Hillary Just Admitted Her E-mails Are A 'National Security Issue'

Wow! All of a sudden she sees the light? When there's a possibility that some of those 30K emails she deleted might come to light?

What an utterly (un-)believable coincidence.

I hope Russia does release those to WikiLeaks. It would shine some bright light onto some very dark corners of hers, and there'd be no escaping it.
Probably find out just how much she had put the office of SoS up for auction.

Demonstrating about as much knowledge and familiarity of Russia and international relations and affairs as he's shown during his entire administration, which is to say little to nothing.

Wow! All of a sudden she sees the light? When there's a possibility that some of those 30K emails she deleted might come to light?

What an utterly (un-)believable coincidence.

I hope Russia does release those to WikiLeaks. It would shine some bright light onto some very dark corners of hers, and there'd be no escaping it.
Probably find out just how much she had put the office of SoS up for auction.

THE TRUTH ABOUT HILLARY....IS OUT THERE! Too bad that the MSM is in Hillary's pocket and the world has to depend on a foreign power to expose the criminality of the bitch!

What's even worse.....liberals on here and everywhere, make excuses for, and aid and abet, her criminality!

THE TRUTH ABOUT HILLARY....IS OUT THERE! Too bad that the MSM is in Hillary's pocket and the world has to depend on a foreign power to expose the criminality of the bitch!

What's even worse.....liberals on here and everywhere, make excuses for, and aid and abet, her criminality!

How ironic will it be if Russia makes America great again. :lamo

Back
Top Bottom