• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Brutal Takedown of the Duggar Family’s Evangelical Crusade

Sadly, neither will stop evil from happening...
No, but it will stop that child rapist from harming another child.

If you let them go--knowing they will rape a child and a child gets raped--that's on you.

I don't want any part of that general "you" above. I say kill them.

Believe it or not, but there are good Christian people out there. Maybe for every negative thread you could post a positive thread for the sake of being fair and balanced?
Come on. There is no way you can properly parent 19 kids

Yes, it is, which is why I am for the death penalty--specifically for child rapists and molesters.

Forget about protecting a fetus--protect the children we have now.

Abort these child f*ckers from society. They should never have been born to begin with.

I want them to spend the rest of their lives in a cage.

With no hope to get out.

Hopefully with billy bubba teaching them exactly what rape is and all about every night.

That is justice as far as I'm concerned.

Killing them is giving them the easy way out.

"The dry research figures only confirm what I have seen over and over in this field: there are a lot of sexual offenses out there and the people who commit them don't get caught very often. When an offender is caught and has a thorough evaluation with a polygraph backup, he will reveal dozens, sometimes hundreds of offenses he was never apprehended for. In an unpublished study by Pamela Van Wyk, 26 offenders in her incarcerated treatment program entered the program admitting an average of 3 victims each. Faced with a polygraph and the necessity of passing it to stay in the treatment program, the next group of 23 men revealed an average of 175 victims each."

No, but it will stop that child rapist from harming another child.

If you let them go--knowing they will rape a child and a child gets raped--that's on you.

I don't want any part of that general "you" above. I say kill them.
With the secular laws getting more and more lenient, I don't see that happening...

I want them to spend the rest of their lives in a cage.

With no hope to get out.

Hopefully with billy bubba teaching them exactly what rape is and all about every night.

That is justice as far as I'm concerned.

Killing them is giving them the easy way out.
While their victims suffer--they get every need met.

I don't think so.

Getting all your goodies for free because you raped a child does not sound like justice to me.

With the secular laws getting more and more lenient, I don't see that happening...
I don't see it happening either. Same with equality for minorities. Not any time soon anyway.

Perhaps we can convince them to amputate all genitalia and force them to work back-breaking labor to create a victim's fund that covers all the children they preyed on--medical, dental, eye, housing, college fund, etc.

Then I might advocate for letting them live.

Funny, I never see any liberal post post positive Christian threads.
That's because it's mostly not on their radar to be looking for those threads to begin with. In my case at least, it's not an active rejection of religion (or your specific one). It's that I don't actively thinking about it to begin with. As I mentioned on another thread, someone once asked me if I wondered where I went when I died. I answered honestly and said no. So if I'm not thinking about it, and something horrible happens, I'm going to post the horrible one. Why? Because it was not an active "thing" of mine to look for a positive one to begin with.

That's because it's mostly not on their radar to be looking for those threads to begin with. In my case at least, it's not an active rejection of religion (or your specific one). It's that I don't actively thinking about it to begin with. As I mentioned on another thread, someone once asked me if I wondered where I went when I died. I answered honestly and said no. So if I'm not thinking about it, and something horrible happens, I'm going to post the horrible one. Why? Because it was not an active "thing" of mine to look for a positive one to begin with.
So, it is an active "thing" of yours to look for the negative ones?

I think it would be difficult to find many positive posts here on just about any topic--except in The Loft where it's sort of mandatory.

Maybe that would be a better place for you to hang your hat for a while, if you're looking for something positive?

Troll post. You could never argue this pathetic troll point. Not if your life depended on it.

A 'Religious' "more and more lenient" practice" that protects child sex/physical abusers - Not a "more and more lenient secular law." 👇

Believe it or not, but there are good Christian people out there. Maybe for every negative thread you could post a positive thread for the sake of being fair and balanced?
Funny, I never see any liberal post post positive Christian threads.
OK, you start, since you gave the challenge.
I never said anything about parenting. Some can't properly parent one.
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Since the above is your total contribution to this topic so far, I'm wondering what you think of the Duggar situation? :) :) :) :)

Since the above is your total contribution to this topic so far, I'm wondering what you think of the Duggar situation? :) :) :) :)
I don't follow the Duggars.

will you start posting in the threads i start about adult men sticking their adult sex organs in little kids?

Wow. Second post in the thread, and already on the defensive.

No one accused "all Christians" of anything.

will you start posting in the threads i start about adult men sticking their adult sex organs in little kids?
Sorry, that is not something I look for in threads.

Wow. Second post in the thread, and already on the defensive.

No one accused "all Christians" of anything.
Maybe not in this thread, but Christian bashing is quite common on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom