• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Brotherhood of SI

Matthew Mussolini

Suspended
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Now all of these revelations are what I believe Mussolini to say, but I am diagnosed schizophrenic at times and or it could be the voice of a malevolent spirit.

So, it might not Surprise you that I believe Il Duce ( to be truly sorry for his sins and) the Caesar of a realm in the world of the dead.

The Duce seemed to tell me the Brotherhood of Nod from command and conquer prefigured his Kingdom and was inspired by him.... I was looking at the Fascist headquarters, R_HZC25K_k1nhOIWVmWd32qJi2xkrUOPE3Z2rHOahlw.pngand he said "see", its the temple of Nod. To Nod means " Yes". "SI means yes. Now go build me a Temple of Nod with your prayers and suffering. Receive holy communion at a Catholic mass and offer up the treasures of the Holy Eucharist for the construction of a glorious Temple of the Caesar."

I was to invite the Spirit of Il Duce into my body, for the body in Scripture is called a Temple, and I'm to pray for his Spirit to take control of me.

After Caesar Augustus was assassinated, he was Deified, and given a " Temple of the Caesar".

Temple_of_Caesar_3D (1).jpg

Re656b5711e30f9b3222f05e1c1e572fb.jpeg

Only our Brotherhood of Nod is not a Scorpion banner.
It is a Spider because I was terrified of spiders so Mussolini made me collect Spiders and make them bite after blessing their venom to become "holy venom" (like holy water just better.)

To be continued.....
kmphoto-spidergirl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom