• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Broke Con Man. Let's talk about him.

They do. Because he said so. All you have to do is look at the past history of this man to know the truth. Most voted for him because they like his supreme whiteness.

there are literally TONS of white business people they could have picked.

now, i don't think there is one as loud, vile and as big a Twitter troll.

Lots of discussion about whether post-presidency Trump will be an even bigger threat to American security, since he'll be even more aggrieved and embittered and in a position to sell American secrets as his hundreds of millions in debts come due.
They may have to lock all the Trump® family up in the interests of national security. Wouldn't it be great if we could write them letters at gitmo?

Maybe it's time you woke up and exited the cult. Your country depends on it.
I have never been in the Trump hating cult, so this is off base. However, I agree that exposing the Cult's dirty tricks and the way the have undermined a legitimately elected President for four years is very important.

Back
Top Bottom