• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

the breakfast thread

Toasted with some blueberry cream cheese, that'd be good. Instead I just had vanilla yogurt and granola.
I tried to get that flavor of cream cheese, but it wasn't in stock. Apparently, there's a supply chain problem. The store also limited the amount that you could buy.

Vegetarian breakfast sandwich
Cereal bar.

Breakfast burrito with hot sauce and Doritos.

My go-to daily breakfast: two spoonfuls of apple cider vinegar, fresh lemon juice, diluted with water.

My GF claims this improves skin tone, lowers blood sugar and insulin levels, and helps keep weight down. Tastes foul though. :rolleyes:

English muffin, veggie sausage, and American cheese.

I start my mornings with a pot of hot tea, and a granola bar. I may do something like an egg and toast later
if I am hungry.

My go-to daily breakfast: two spoonfuls of apple cider vinegar, fresh lemon juice, diluted with water.

My GF claims this improves skin tone, lowers blood sugar and insulin levels, and helps keep weight down. Tastes foul though. :rolleyes:
On the plus side, almost anything tastes better after you drink apple cider vinegar.

Leftover guacamole on toast topped with soft poached eggs. Gotta use up that guacamole...it's expensive!

Avocado lives matter.

:ROFLMAO:

Ditto for kale.
I use frozen kale for a daily liver cleanser smoothie (2 cups of that, with 1 cup of blueberries, 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt and 1 cup of water) every day. Kale is apparently great at leeching out impurities.

I use frozen kale for a daily liver cleanser smoothie (2 cups of that, with 1 cup of blueberries, 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt and 1 cup of water) every day. Kale is apparently great at leeching out impurities.
Add a tsp of peanut butter. Takes the bitterness out of bland vegetables.

Add a tsp of peanut butter. Takes the bitterness out of bland vegetables.
LOL the PB will counteract the health bonuses. The yogurt and berries give it some nice taste.

Eggs over easy with jalapeno pepper jack and bacon on English muffins.

98FC3BF1-5C11-41E5-8563-30990290BAD6.jpeg

Homemade venison sausage on an everything bagel w/ cheese and butter.

You can always add an over easy egg.

Back
Top Bottom