• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

the brain is in the mind

we are talking about the brain

talking is in the mind

therefore the brain is in the mind

how do you know what the brain looks like? you have some mental pictures haha

Groove is in the heart.

Consciousness is one of the great mysteries left.

It is only perceived as a mystery because we are such a poorly developed species.
In fact, we are starting to understand it we just can't relate to what we know it is.

So says the pattern. I don't pay attention to patterns.

existence is nothing but eternally changing patterns of eternal substance

change might be a closed repeating loop

meaning we have had this conversation a million times before

but before would have no context, because the loop includes everything in existence, so there is no way to count the loops.

its eternal

the brain only exists in the mind

the mind produces the brain
I remember this one day in college that the brain came on this little square of paper. It was only good for about 10 or 12 hours but what a ****ing brain it was!!

Or was it a mind? I kind of don't remember.

I remember this one day in college that the brain came on this little square of paper. It was only good for about 10 or 12 hours but what a ****ing brain it was!!

Or was it a mind? I kind of don't remember.

that you remember college at all is commendable. ;)

Back
Top Bottom