• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Brady Bunch Effected by....The Mandela Effect

Dibbler

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Several You-tubers are examining what appears to be glitches in matrix or what is called "The Mandela Effect". This phrase seems to be a catch all for anomalies ranging from cereal box brands that are worded or spelled different now that before to The Brady Bunch. I grew up in a house that did not watch this show, however it is beloved and remembered well by many.

Ever here of the Brady Bunch variety hour ? Narrator seems to think this show did NOT exist back in the the '70's and just popped up out of nowhere...thus providing an example of the Mandela Effect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-mZRdHIMW4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CTq9pIuxdg

Last edited:
Several You-tubers are examining what appears to be glitches in matrix or what is called "The Mandela Effect". This phrase seems to be a catch all for anomalies ranging from cereal box brands that are worded or spelled different now that before to The Brady Bunch. I grew up in a house that did not watch this show, however it is beloved and remembered well by many.

Ever here of the Brady Bunch variety hour ? Narrator seems to think this show did NOT exist back in the the '70's and just popped up out of nowhere...thus providing an example of the Mandela Effect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-mZRdHIMW4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CTq9pIuxdg

You smoke too much weed

People not remembering things is a conspiracy?

False memories are certainly a possibility, but there seems to be a little more to it. Not sure it's a conspiracy, but rather an organic occurrence. As we as a body of human consciousness changes how we perceive the world...the world changes to our collective perception.

Was it, "Run Forrest run ?", with two "r"'s or just one. What is "Life IS like a box of chocolates..." or is it "Life WAS like a box of chocolates ?" I remember it as IS, but now it seems that it is WAS.

Oddness.

False memories are certainly a possibility, but there seems to be a little more to it. Not sure it's a conspiracy, but rather an organic occurrence. As we as a body of human consciousness changes how we perceive the world...the world changes to our collective perception.

Was it, "Run Forrest run ?", with two "r"'s or just one. What is "Life IS like a box of chocolates..." or is it "Life WAS like a box of chocolates ?" I remember it as IS, but now it seems that it is WAS.

Oddness.

Human memory is unreliable.

Human memory is unreliable.

It is particularly so if we are quantum jumping among various parallel timelines. If the collective perception of the present can change the past, then correct memories of what was is no longer valid, as the quantum jump has actually changed the past.

It is particularly so if we are quantum jumping among various parallel timelines. If the collective perception of the present can change the past, then correct memories of what was is no longer valid, as the quantum jump has actually changed the past.

No quantum anything. People just forgot.

I don't think changes to the names of various American pop media or corporate names is the sign that the fabric of reality has been altered.

I think someone mentioned weed and too much smoking. I concur. LOL!

If this isn't a spoof, then it's the dumbest conspiracy theory since the "flat earth" theory.

Back
Top Bottom