• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The border wall is already up

Top Cat

He's the most tip top
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
0719-donald-trump-star-wenn-4.jpg

[FONT=&quot]As soon as Donald Trump's Presidential run became official, the wall went up ... around his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Someone with a great sense of humor erected a 6-inch high concrete wall Tuesday -- complete with tiny barbed wire -- around the Donald's star. Most people are crediting popular street artist Plastic Jesus for the wall ... since he's done several other anti-Trump pieces -- like "No Trump Anytime" signs.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Don't let the American flags on the wall fool you ... this is mocking, not supporting.[/FONT]

:applaud
Donald Trump: The Border Wall Is Already Up | TMZ.com

Did Mexico pay for it?

And it is a tripping hazard, sitting there without a permit in California off all places.

And yes, it was built by Mexicans using wire and lumber from China.

Will the creativeness ever stop!?

Stupid people do stupid things. This is no different.

Humor? No. That was just plain stupid.

Like I said...some folks just don't have a sense of humor. Look around, plenty of folks think it's hilarious.

Did Mexico pay for it?

How ****ing funny would it be if President Enrique Peña Nieto made a public announcement that he'd like to know who built that so that they could come forward to claim a cash gift?

Not being American I probably shouldn't weigh in on this but it is too funny to pass up.

Like I said...some folks just don't have a sense of humor.
iLOL
Yes, and pointing to them in your next sentence doesn't change what I said.

It was just plain stupid.

Look around, plenty of folks think it's hilarious.
As a logical fallacy, your appeal to numbers doesn't fly.

It is creative thinking, smile worthy, and juvenile. But if it was done by a child then yes, funny too. But something tells me a spoiled liberal full grown man is more likely

That's funny and nondestructive. But my guess is that star constantly get vandalized. I feel sorry for the person who has to keep it clean.

Back
Top Bottom