• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Book

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Hillary Clinton once called disabled children at an Easter egg hunt 'f***ing ree-tards' and referred to Jews as 'stupid k***s' while Bill called Jesse Jackson a 'damned n****r,' claims Bill's former lover

Bill and Hillary Clinton profess to have always been supporters of racial equality, but anecdotes published in a new book by his ex-lover claim otherwise.

Hillary Clinton referred to Jews as 'stupid k***s', Bill's ex-lover Dolly Kyle claims | Daily Mail Online

Ah. ONE woman named 'Dolly' makes a claim that is neither verified nor verifiable...but all of a sudden it's almost gospel to you.

Can't say I'm surprised - when someone tells you something you personally WANT to hear, you obviously want to believe it...as you just demonstrated.

Ah. ONE woman named 'Dolly' makes a claim that is neither verified nor verifiable...but all of a sudden it's almost gospel to you.

Can't say I'm surprised - when someone tells you something you personally WANT to hear, you obviously want to believe it...as you just demonstrated.
Oh please, its far from unknown that Hillary is a B.I.T.C.H.

Talk about only hearing what you want to. :roll:

So what if she is? There's an old saying: "Progress demands the unreasonable man." Meaning, of course, that real progress takes a very hard-headed, determined person...and such can be said of just about every great leader (male or female) in history. That doesn't mean they were always good or nice, either.

So it went over my military career, too - the nice guys weren't always the best leaders...and sometimes the ones I trusted most to get the job done right the first time were the real a**holes. It doesn't mean I liked them - I didn't - but in those cases, my job was picking the right one for the job, and I really didn't care if one was an a**hole or a b**ch. I cared about getting the job done right the first time.

And besides, you're using the old right-wing fallacy - if a man acts that way, then he's a strong man...but if a woman does it, well, THAT means she's a b**ch.

So what if she is? There's an old saying: "Progress demands the unreasonable man." Meaning, of course, that real progress takes a very hard-headed, determined person...and such can be said of just about every great leader (male or female) in history. That doesn't mean they were always good or nice, either.

So it went over my military career, too - the nice guys weren't always the best leaders...and sometimes the ones I trusted most to get the job done right the first time were the real a**holes. It doesn't mean I liked them - I didn't - but in those cases, my job was picking the right one for the job, and I really didn't care if one was an a**hole or a b**ch. I cared about getting the job done right the first time.

And besides, you're using the old right-wing fallacy - if a man acts that way, then he's a strong man...but if a woman does it, well, THAT means she's a b**ch.

Typical load of equivocating gobbledygook.

Hillary Clinton once called disabled children at an Easter egg hunt 'f***ing ree-tards' and referred to Jews as 'stupid k***s' while Bill called Jesse Jackson a 'damned n****r,' claims Bill's former lover

Bill and Hillary Clinton profess to have always been supporters of racial equality, but anecdotes published in a new book by his ex-lover claim otherwise.

Hillary Clinton referred to Jews as 'stupid k***s', Bill's ex-lover Dolly Kyle claims | Daily Mail Online

Lets say that Hillary Clinton really hates the mentally disabled. What do you honestly think the chances are of her going to an easter egg hunt and calling them "****ing retards" in front of other people? My grandma hated black people, but she didn't go to black churches and scream nigger all over the place.

This sounds like it was written to be so sensational that only absolute ****ing morons would really take it seriously. Its insane to me that people can simultaneously think that Hillary is the epitome of a politician that polls every word that comes out of her mouth to see if it will do well but also is so unhinged that she would call disabled children at an easter egg hunt "****ing retards". It defies all logic.

Lets say that Hillary Clinton really hates the mentally disabled. What do you honestly think the chances are of her going to an easter egg hunt and calling them "****ing retards" in front of other people? My grandma hated black people, but she didn't go to black churches and scream nigger all over the place.

This sounds like it was written to be so sensational that only absolute ****ing morons would really take it seriously. Its insane to me that people can simultaneously think that Hillary is the epitome of a politician that polls every word that comes out of her mouth to see if it will do well but also is so unhinged that she would call disabled children at an easter egg hunt "****ing retards". It defies all logic.

It goes to the heart of her hypocrisy! She is a PHONY and a FRAUD!

It also dovetails with everything my friends in the Secret Service have told me over the years.

Bottom Line: Hillary is one EVIL BITCH who only respects those who agree with her and are as scummy as she is.....and the ones who will lick her coochie.

Last edited:

Kind of like all the people who believe that one woman named 'Kitty' was rock solid in her comments about Pres. Bush....

It's not like your side doesn't believe bull****... ya know like seeing Alaska from ones backdoor or thinking Africa is a nation...

Nawww, ya'll immune to falling for such.

Then by your standard, if we want progress then we should be voting for Trump.

Hillary is a corporate, status quo, bought-and-paid-for Republocrat.

It's not like your side doesn't believe bull****... ya know like seeing Alaska from ones backdoor or thinking Africa is a nation...

Nawww, ya'll immune to falling for such.

There's a big difference between a gaffe and a deliberate (and unverifiable) accusation. Learn the difference.

Then by your standard, if we want progress then we should be voting for Trump.

Wrong. Did I say "always"? No. I said "sometimes". But you went from "sometimes the a**hole is the better one for the job" to "the a**hole is ALWAYS the better one for the job."

Next time, be a bit more careful about reading posts before you go off half-cocked, willya?

It's Gospel to me....I've been listening to the SS tell me this for 30 years.

So a completely and totally unsubstantiated claim that you can't actually prove, that she referred to Children at a disabled Easter egg hunt as retards... Is somehow more outrageous to you than a presidential candidate who you've said you'll vote for by the way, mocking, on TV for everyone to see, a disabled reporter...

Yeah ok Mickey.

Whatever the **** you say.

No ****!

What a load! Hillary is soooo disrespectful to nearly everyone, she's in a class by herself!

And Reagan and Bush, never treated anyone the way hillary does! They were both a class act.

hillary is a worthless whore!

Thank you for your admittance that I'm right and you're wrong.

I admitted no such thing.

Basically what you're saying is, "well sure she's a piece of **** scumbag, but she's OUR piece of **** scumbag". :roll:

Hillary is a corporate, status quo, bought-and-paid-for Republocrat.

Corporate? Maybe so - but at least she's more open to raising taxes on the corporate rich.

Status quo? I hope so - Obama's done very well indeed, especially considering what he faced on the first day and throughout his entire presidency. If she can keep us on the same track - out of wars, addressing the real needs of the people, and especially how he cut the deficit by more than half, then that's a good thing indeed.

bought and paid for Republocrat? She's not bought-and-paid-for any more than anyone else in D.C. (with the exception of Bernie)...and she's certainly closer to the center than anyone on the Right will admit...but at least she's a heck of a lot more sensible when it comes to LGBT rights, gun control, health insurance, and above all, diplomacy, than the other one.

That's why "I'm with her", as the slogan goes.

Corporate? Maybe so - but at least she's more open to raising taxes on the corporate rich.

Status quo? I hope so - Obama's done very well indeed, especially considering what he faced on the first day and throughout his entire presidency. If she can keep us on the same track - out of wars, addressing the real needs of the people, and especially how he cut the deficit by more than half, then that's a good thing indeed.

bought and paid for Republocrat? She's not bought-and-paid-for any more than anyone else in D.C. (with the exception of Bernie)...and she's certainly closer to the center than anyone on the Right will admit...but at least she's a heck of a lot more sensible when it comes to LGBT rights, gun control, health insurance, and above all, diplomacy, than the other one.

That's why "I'm with her", as the slogan goes.

So yeah, she's excatly like Bush and Obama....great endorsement :roll:

I admitted no such thing.

Basically what you're saying is, "well sure she's a piece of **** scumbag, but she's OUR piece of **** scumbag". :roll:

Actually, if you'd left it a "b**ch", you'd be more accurate...and, since she seems to metaphorically have a great big swinging pair of brass balls, she'd probably agree with you.

And what are you left with? A guy who's an anti-vaxxer, a xenophobe, a misogynist, and a serial liar who's not just gone bankrupt three times, but was bailed out TWICE by a Saudi prince.

No ****!

What a load! Hillary is soooo disrespectful to nearly everyone, she's in a class by herself!

And Reagan and Bush, never treated anyone the way hillary does! They were both a class act.

hillary is a worthless whore!

Really? "Hillary is soooo disrespectful"? Says the guy on the side that voted for Trump to lead the free world.

Right.

Back
Top Bottom