• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Book

Like...what?

This thread isnt about me. It's about the overall untrustworthiness of Hillary. The Corporate Politician who will continue with Bush's and Obama's works of expanded corporate domination and forever war.

This thread isnt about me. It's about the overall untrustworthiness of Hillary. The Corporate Politician who will continue with Bush's and Obama's works of expanded corporate domination and forever war.

You say she supports the wrong things...so tell me what she SHOULD be supporting.

If there's anything that's frustrating, it's dealing with people who complain about what's being done or not being done...but provide no ideas as to what should be done or not done.

Technically the USA is a third world nation based on the debt you liberals have imposed upon us, furthermore a liberal utopia is not a democracy it is governmental fascism. Everything Hugo Chavez did in Venezuela is exactly what every liberal wants for America from government control of businesses to government run universal healthcare and endless deficit spending.

The bolded part above shows just how incredibly - and apparently willfully - ignorant your opinions are when it comes to the world around you. If you'd ever lived in a third-world nation (as I have), you'd know better than to post something like that.

Back
Top Bottom