• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Book

About the batjob the OP linked....

One of the women who claims Clinton intimidated her into not publishing a "tell-all" book about her relationship with Bill was Dolly Kyle Browning. (they'd never had an affair, she too, was looking to make bank...)

She admitted the book was a lie, and Browning "said "repeatedly" that "her story was not true but she was angry and needed money."

She had her day in Court. : https://www.cadc.uscourts.gov/internet/opinions.nsf/6717652191D1169185256F82005D3421/$file/01-5050a.txt

The case was thrown out.

It was appealed, and tossed out on it's head. "Complete rejection"

Clinton Sex Allegation Lawsuit Dropped

"Bryant’s opinion, dated Feb. 8 and filed Feb. 12, amounts to a complete rejection of the legal underpinnings of Browning’s case. The judge ruled the case was so flawed there was no need to proceed with depositions or a trial."

I forgot - you're libertarian.

Tell you what - how about you tell me how the country should be run, and if there are any present-day examples of a nation that works as you think it should.

Well we can look at Venezuela and see how well the liberal utopia works.

I forgot - you're libertarian.

Tell you what - how about you tell me how the country should be run, and if there are any present-day examples of a nation that works as you think it should.

Oh, hi deflection. Great to see you. So super awesome that you can't defend your own status quo candidate, and instead have to try to move goal posts and change the subject.

Hillary Clinton once called disabled children at an Easter egg hunt 'f***ing ree-tards' and referred to Jews as 'stupid k***s' while Bill called Jesse Jackson a 'damned n****r,' claims Bill's former lover

Bill and Hillary Clinton profess to have always been supporters of racial equality, but anecdotes published in a new book by his ex-lover claim otherwise.

Hillary Clinton referred to Jews as 'stupid k***s', Bill's ex-lover Dolly Kyle claims | Daily Mail Online

That is in line with what we know about the Clintons, but it is not outside the norms for Presidents, it is not a problem for me.

Lets say that Hillary Clinton really hates the mentally disabled. What do you honestly think the chances are of her going to an easter egg hunt and calling them "****ing retards" in front of other people? My grandma hated black people, but she didn't go to black churches and scream nigger all over the place.

This sounds like it was written to be so sensational that only absolute ****ing morons would really take it seriously. Its insane to me that people can simultaneously think that Hillary is the epitome of a politician that polls every word that comes out of her mouth to see if it will do well but also is so unhinged that she would call disabled children at an easter egg hunt "****ing retards". It defies all logic.

We are not all logic beings, but Hillary and Bill are both very smart, they have enough sense to keep this stuff behind closed doors with people they trust. That people are almost never fully what they present is well known to anyone who pays attention to humans.

Hillary Clinton once called disabled children at an Easter egg hunt 'f***ing ree-tards' and referred to Jews as 'stupid k***s' while Bill called Jesse Jackson a 'damned n****r,' claims Bill's former lover

Bill and Hillary Clinton profess to have always been supporters of racial equality, but anecdotes published in a new book by his ex-lover claim otherwise.

Hillary Clinton referred to Jews as 'stupid k***s', Bill's ex-lover Dolly Kyle claims | Daily Mail Online

I wonder when you cons will complain about racist cons..

There's a big difference between a gaffe and a deliberate (and unverifiable) accusation. Learn the difference.

See, those weren't things sh said, they were intentionally misconstrued and or straight lies you THINK she said. So... yes they are the same thing. You just believed them because you WANTED too.

It was among the juicier post-election recriminations: Fox News Channel quoted an unnamed McCain campaign figure as saying that Sarah Palin did not know that Africa was a continent.

Who would say such a thing? On Monday the answer popped up on a blog and popped out of the mouth of David Shuster, an MSNBC anchor. “Turns out it was Martin Eisenstadt, a McCain policy adviser, who has come forward today to identify himself as the source of the leaks,” Mr. Shuster said.

Trouble is, Martin Eisenstadt doesn’t exist. His blog does, but it’s a put-on. The think tank where he is a senior fellow — the Harding Institute for Freedom and Democracy — is just a Web site. The TV clips of him on YouTube are fakes.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/13/arts/television/13hoax.html?_r=0

FALSE: 'I Can See Russia from My House'
Vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin did not say 'I can see Russia from my house.' That line originated with an SNL spoof.
Sarah Palin: 'I Can See Russia from My House' : snopes.com

See, so off that horse buddy, cause the ironic hypocrisy of the moment is sinking you fast.

See, those weren't things sh said, they were intentionally misconstrued and or straight lies you THINK she said. So... yes they are the same thing. You just believed them because you WANTED too.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/13/arts/television/13hoax.html?_r=0

Sarah Palin: 'I Can See Russia from My House' : snopes.com

See, so off that horse buddy, cause the ironic hypocrisy of the moment is sinking you fast.

Wrong answer. I knew that she didn't say "I can see Russia from my house" - that was from Tina Fey's frankly devastating imitation of her. And I don't remember having heard the other one, but Palin is not exactly the brightest one around. But if you really want to, we can start posting lists of everything demonstrably false that each candidate has said...

...and while all of the candidates will have had some that are demonstrably false, there's one whose claims are more numerous and more outrageous than any of the other by far. Do you really want to go down that road?

Oh, hi deflection. Great to see you. So super awesome that you can't defend your own status quo candidate, and instead have to try to move goal posts and change the subject.

No, not deflection. You don't like Hillary, and that's your right. I'm simply asking you what you'd want see, how you'd want to see the country run...and what changes you'd like to see made.

Wrong answer. I knew that she didn't say "I can see Russia from my house" - that was from Tina Fey's frankly devastating imitation of her. And I don't remember having heard the other one, but Palin is not exactly the brightest one around. But if you really want to, we can start posting lists of everything demonstrably false that each candidate has said...

...and while all of the candidates will have had some that are demonstrably false, there's one whose claims are more numerous and more outrageous than any of the other by far. Do you really want to go down that road?

No, you clearly said "gaffes", ERGO you believed she said these things. You also believe she is a stupid person, because you want to believe. No Diff then the OP believing "the book".

Both sides are equally guility of such, man up or flail back track and obfuscate, I really don't care, the salient point is made.

No, not deflection. You don't like Hillary, and that's your right. I'm simply asking you what you'd want see, how you'd want to see the country run...and what changes you'd like to see made.

What I want will not be supported by the corporate, status quo Republocrats, such as Hillary.

Well we can look at Venezuela and see how well the liberal utopia works.

Well, seeing as how Venezuela is NOT a functional democracy, your example falls flat on its face.

Feel free to point out all the socialized first-world democracies (which list includes America, btw, since we are to a significant degree socialized) that have devolved to third-world status in the half century or more that ALL first-world democracies have been socialized. I'll be waiting right here for your reply.

Also, got any examples of any libertarian nations?

What I want will not be supported by the corporate, status quo Republocrats, such as Hillary.

Well, Hillary will act like she supports what you want. But in reality she doesn't.

Well, Hillary will act like she supports what you want. But in reality she doesn't.

She has to act that way to encourage Sanders supporters to vote for her. But it's just words, like Trump, phrases spouted to get play. But she has no history of bucking the corporate elite and in fact is just a bought-and-paid-for corporate politician.

Well, seeing as how Venezuela is NOT a functional democracy, your example falls flat on its face.

Feel free to point out all the socialized first-world democracies (which list includes America, btw, since we are to a significant degree socialized) that have devolved to third-world status in the half century or more that ALL first-world democracies have been socialized. I'll be waiting right here for your reply.

Also, got any examples of any libertarian nations?

Technically the USA is a third world nation based on the debt you liberals have imposed upon us, furthermore a liberal utopia is not a democracy it is governmental fascism. Everything Hugo Chavez did in Venezuela is exactly what every liberal wants for America from government control of businesses to government run universal healthcare and endless deficit spending.

She has to act that way to encourage Sanders supporters to vote for her. But it's just words, like Trump, phrases spouted to get play. But she has no history of bucking the corporate elite and in fact is just a bought-and-paid-for corporate politician.

The same way Obama got elected.

Ah. ONE woman named 'Dolly' makes a claim that is neither verified nor verifiable...but all of a sudden it's almost gospel to you.

Can't say I'm surprised - when someone tells you something you personally WANT to hear, you obviously want to believe it...as you just demonstrated.
After 5 pages of this thread, none of the Hillary haters have succeeded in making "Dolly" a credible source. This thread belongs in the conspiracy forum with the Vince Foster nutcases.

No, you clearly said "gaffes", ERGO you believed she said these things. You also believe she is a stupid person, because you want to believe. No Diff then the OP believing "the book".

Both sides are equally guility of such, man up or flail back track and obfuscate, I really don't care, the salient point is made.

I knew when posted the word 'gaffes' that it was Tina Fey who said that - I'm a longtime SNL fan since the mid 70's. I was speaking in general.

And I stick by what I said. Tell you what - how about you come up with a laundry list of all the false accusations that liberals and Dems believe, and I'll do the same for conservatives and Republicans...and let's see which list is longer...a LOT longer (i.e. birtherism, Obama's a Muslim, Obama's fault for Katrina, ACORN, Benghazi...). Care to take me up on it?

No, I don't think you will.

The point is, it's a matter of degree. One side's molehill is not equal to the other side's mountain...and I think you understand this very well indeed.

Back
Top Bottom