• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Blue Wave!

Well, the economy bottomed in 2008 and has been making its way up for 10 years.

Thanks Obama!

I'd expect a correction somewhere.

Preloaded excuse set to go.

The trade wars, as you call them, will only be temporary. Just as we got better deals with Mexico and Canada, we'll get better deals with China.

It'd be neat if you actually had an opinion of your own instead of reciting trumps talking points.

Ah.

Well if that's the cause, we'll know when after the recount Broward county has tens of thousands less votes than they did before it.

Assuming the recount finds that kind of thing, I'm not sure on the details.

Certainly Broward county needs to get whatever went wrong fixed for next time, if it was just a problem and not intentional.
Personally, I think it was just issues counting, and not fraud, but I don't know for sure.

They've had problems over and over since the 2000 mess. They don't really want to fix it. Having thousands of uncounted ballots is always handy when you already know how the rest of the state voted.

Ah.

Well if that's the cause, we'll know when after the recount Broward county has tens of thousands less votes than they did before it.

Assuming the recount finds that kind of thing, I'm not sure on the details.

Certainly Broward county needs to get whatever went wrong fixed for next time, if it was just a problem and not intentional.
Personally, I think it was just issues counting, and not fraud, but I don't know for sure.

The Broward issue appears to be Ballot Design. The county has a disproportionately high undercount for US Senate: ballots where people voted for everyone except a US Senator. This is due to one of two things. Machine error or voters not seeing the Senate Race because it was too far down the ballot, and off to the left ("hidden" below the instructions).

https://fivethirtyeight.com/feature...hat-we-know-about-a-possible-florida-recount/

An economy limping along at under 2% isn't "great".

The economy picked up under Obama and started slow and gained steam. Your 2% average is picking up that republican slack in 2009 and turning it around.

Stock market within 5% of an all time high - hardly WS speculating on a "down turn".

Dow Jones the entire last year ran practically flat and gold and bonds are on the rise. That is what happens when wall streets starts expecting a downturn.

Thanks Obama!

Preloaded excuse set to go.

It'd be neat if you actually had an opinion of your own instead of reciting trumps talking points.

The economy was going to rebound no matter what Obama did, unless we were going into a depression and the stimulus, which Obama, or any POTUS, had to sign, is what stabilized things. The big banks were never going to be allowed to fail. As for trade, we've gotten screwed way too long . Trump is right. I can't help that.

The economy picked up under Obama and started slow and gained steam. Your 2% average is picking up that republican slack in 2009 and turning it around.

Dow Jones the entire last year ran practically flat and gold and bonds are on the rise. That is what happens when wall streets starts expecting a downturn.

Oil prices are falling like a rock as well--another clear sign of a downturn.

The economy was going to rebound no matter what Obama did, unless we were going into a depression and the stimulus, which Obama, or any POTUS, had to sign, is what stabilized things. The big banks were never going to be allowed to fail. As for trade, we've gotten screwed way too long . Trump is right. I can't help that.

Then by all means... keep the trump thing going with the GOP. I support you guys doing that. Then prepare for Blue Wave 2.0 in 2020.

Then by all means... keep the trump thing going with the GOP. I support you guys doing that. Then prepare for Blue Wave 2.0 in 2020.

We're still waiting for Blue Wave 1.0:lol:

lol...when the Republicans almost lose Texas in 2018, you just know all those R seats coming up for election in 2020 are in deep doo-doo.

lol...when the Republicans almost lose Texas in 2018, you just know all those R seats coming up for election in 2020 are in deep doo-doo.

That's what we heard this time, too. You guys were going to swamp the House and possibly take the Senate, etc. If the Dems are stupid and go full steam ahead with impeachment, investigations, Kavanaugh, etc, they will lose and lose handily. They have a chance to make themselves look rational but odds are, their Trump phobia will get the better of them.

BTW, coming back a bit from the 1,000 seat slaughter at all levels that started in 2010, hardly constitutes a wave. It's more like shoving gum into all the holes before the boat goes down.

The recount was only required after Broward county magically found tens of thousands of votes, votes they were legally required to have tabulated on Tuesday.

The deadline for counting the votes was noon on Saturday.

The deadline for counting the votes was noon on Saturday.

No, that was the deadline which the court established after the fiasco was out of control. State law is clear on what is required.

You know things are bad when Dems are hailing gains in historically blue states like PA, MI, WI & ME. This is putting lipstick on a pig.
Actually though, it's realignment of the original Blue Wall that was to stop Trump in 2016. And it will in 2020, unless he can win it back. Good luck, in those suburbs ...

I'm fine with you being blind and ignorant. Stay that way and act like everything is going well for the GOP. By all means... don't change a thing.

Well, I never commented on any of that but, if you insist, then, yes, they should. Economic growth, jobs and peace is a winning combination. The left knows that, too, which is why they are trying their best to find other means of getting Trump.
Then why did he lose?

I'm fine with you being blind and ignorant. Stay that way and act like everything is going well for the GOP. By all means... don't change a thing.

Who would want to change economic success and peace? Hell, I'd vote for a Democrat who had two years like Trump has had, and in the face of relentless attacks from the leftwing media formerly known as the MSM.

Who would want to change economic success and peace? Hell, I'd vote for a Democrat who had two years like Trump has had, and in the face of relentless attacks from the leftwing media formerly known as the MSM.

1) Apparently a lot of people being that it was a massive wave of people voted against trump nation.
2) And again, what ****ing Peace? I guess you still intend to act like trump and ignore our troops in the middle east. Not to mention the increases in domestic rightwing terrorism.

I thought you were "still waiting" on the caravan.

Funny how Fox hasn't mentioned it, even though all those future Democrat voting, diseased, Muslim infiltrated marching unwashed masses are a week closer to the US Border. :roll:

That you are not mad at how badly you've been played by Trump and his propaganda machine is kind of amazing.

No, that was the deadline which the court established after the fiasco was out of control. State law is clear on what is required.

The state law of Florida is clear on voting???? In which year did that work out?

Then why did he lose?

For the same reasons that the incumbent party almost always loses. Only 3 times in 100 years has the incumbent party held the House in a midterm and one of those was 2002 in the wake of 911.

The state law of Florida is clear on voting???? In which year did that work out?

The law is the law. Just because Broward county violates it, doesn't change it.

Funny how Fox hasn't mentioned it, even though all those future Democrat voting, diseased, Muslim infiltrated marching unwashed masses are a week closer to the US Border. :roll:

That you are not mad at how badly you've played by Trump and his propaganda machine is kind of amazing.

No **** right? Now that the election is over it's like this caravan we were all supposed to be crapping our pants over no longer exists. :lol:

That you are not mad at how badly you've played by Trump and his propaganda machine is kind of amazing.

When it gets closer, I'm sure it'll be back in the news. The libs won't miss a chance to attack the heartless, tyrant Trump who has the audacity to uphold our laws.

For the same reasons that the incumbent party almost always loses. Only 3 times in 100 years has the incumbent party held the House in a midterm and one of those was 2002 in the wake of 911.

So much for your claim ...

When it gets closer, I'm sure it'll be back in the news. The libs won't miss a chance to attack the heartless, tyrant Trump who has the audacity to uphold our laws.

Why was it more newsworthy then when it was further away I wonder? /s

Back
Top Bottom