• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Blue Wave!

It's also moronic to continually increase spending during a boom but I have yet to hear any of you to acknowledge that. You all love to raise taxes but when it comes to cutting spending there never seems to be a right time for that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

trump wants Billions for that stupid wall...Funny to hear your "kind" complain" too much spending

Update:...District 45 in California declared for the Democrat...Rack up another win....
I'm sure district 45s problems will all be solved now that a Democrat has won

I'm sure district 45s problems will all be solved now that a Democrat has won

It will be better getting rid of some GOP trump supporting flunky...You betcha!

Vote against Obamacare

DsOZcjwWsAEPaHy.jpg

X marks the spot of each ACA repealing GOP House member swept away by the Blue Wave

Back
Top Bottom