• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Birth of the Queen of Corruption, Hillary Rodham Clinton

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Hillary’s real personality came through over and over during high school, and I can testify to her arrogance and self-aggrandizement. A perfect example is when she pretended to be a journalist from Time magazine conducting an interview, with herself as the subject. Much of the interview featured her own accomplishments, even interrupting herself to expound on her attributes. In this self-interview, the last question she asked was, “What was your ambition in high school?” Her answer was, “To marry a senator and settle down in Georgetown.” Quite obviously, she’s attained the goal and more.

I was not a friend of Hillary Rodham’s, but I was a Goldwater girl with her and knew her from that perspective.

Kelleigh Nelson -- The Birth of the Queen of Corruption, Hillary Rodham Clinton

Dsperate conspiracy theory territory. Has she a book to plug?

Hillary’s real personality came through over and over during high school, and I can testify to her arrogance and self-aggrandizement. A perfect example is when she pretended to be a journalist from Time magazine conducting an interview, with herself as the subject. Much of the interview featured her own accomplishments, even interrupting herself to expound on her attributes. In this self-interview, the last question she asked was, “What was your ambition in high school?” Her answer was, “To marry a senator and settle down in Georgetown.” Quite obviously, she’s attained the goal and more.

I was not a friend of Hillary Rodham’s, but I was a Goldwater girl with her and knew her from that perspective.

Kelleigh Nelson -- The Birth of the Queen of Corruption, Hillary Rodham Clinton

Pretended to be a journalist? That's pretty underhanded. Next thing she's liable to pretend to be one of her own staff when talking on the phone to a real journalist.
Wait a minute...

Come back and tell us all about it after she hands Trump his butt in November.

I tried to follow the link, and got this.

"The site was blocked because it matched the following categories:
Weapons, Violence, Gore and Hate
Report this site if you think this category is incorrect.
Sky Broadband Shield doesn't give us access to what you do online so your privacy will be protected."

Sky Broadband Shield doesn't give us access to what you do online so your privacy will be protected."

What do they have against Al Gore?

That has to do with your ISP evidently censoring things they don't agree with. Seems to be a British tradition these days. I clicked on the link no problem. :shrug:

What do they have against Al Gore?

That has to do with your ISP evidently censoring things they don't agree with. Seems to be a British tradition these days. I clicked on the link no problem. :shrug:

It's a Murdoch company, the Faux equivalent.

There's a censor during daylight hours we never turned off, for when the grandkids visit.

Weapons, violence, gore, and hate. It's a wonder it doesn't block DP!

Come back and tell us all about it after she hands Trump his butt in November.

I will if that happens, Hillary winning (horrible idea), I will still say the same things about her.

She is a C-R-O-O-K and a L-I-A-R! Apparently....your cup of tea.

That's your problem. Sounds like some wussy BS blocker from Wussyville.

Yep.

There's a censor during daylight hours we never turned off, for when the grandkids visit.

Ya, half the liberal posters on here, wouldn't be able to speak. :2razz:

Turn it off and get educated.....and stop brainwashing your grandkids.

Kudos for thinking about the kiddos. :)

When my granddaughters were little, I can't tell you how many times I frantically fumbled for the TV remote.

I will if that happens
, Hillary winning (horrible idea), I will still say the same things about her.

She is a C-R-O-O-K and a L-I-A-R! Apparently....your cup of tea.

That's your problem. Sounds like some wussy BS blocker from Wussyville.

Yep.

Ya, half the liberal posters on here, wouldn't be able to speak. :2razz:

Turn it off and get educated.....and stop brainwashing your grandkids.

Believe whatever you want to believe.

Trump will lose in November because the same hate and fear that causes some people (Like you!) to vote for him will cause others to vote against him.

"Better days are coming."
~ But not for today's out of touch,running out of time,GOP.

Believe whatever you want to believe.

Trump will lose in November because the same hate and fear that causes some people (Like you!) to vote for him will cause others to vote against him.

"Better days are coming."
~ But not for today's out of touch,running out of time,GOP.

I have no hate, nor fear. I'm not equipped to hate....and until they demonstrate that they are capable of eating me, no reason to fear. I just know right from wrong and what obama has been doing his entire term, is very wrong and Hillary will be even worse....being the incompetent bimbo that she is!

All you libs can ever do ....is label .......and false labels at that.

liberals to me are like cockroaches.......I do not fear or hate them. I just squash them.

Last edited:
I have no hate, nor fear. I'm not equipped to hate....and until they demonstrate that they are capable of eating me, no reason to fear.
I just know right from wrong
and what obama has been doing his entire term, is very wrong and Hillary will be even worse....being the incompetent bimbo that she is!

All you libs can ever do ....is label .......and false labels at that.

Wrong.

You're on the right and the right is 100 % wrong.

:lol:

Get back with me in about 50 years on this.

Wrong.

You're on the right and the right is 100 % wrong.

:lol:

Get back with me in about 50 years on this.

Just the opposite. Anyone on the Left is 100% wrong. In 50 years, I'll be long dead and you may be too.

Back
Top Bottom