• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Biggest Threat to Democracy Is the GOP Stealing the Next Election

Nope, it's not Utopia because Utopia is a fictional place. There is no place that is the "perfect" place to live; there are downsides to just about anywhere you choose to live. The question is which ones are more acceptable to you for the cost of living there.

Because the results in these places also include access to some of the best services in the country and the world. Be it education, healthcare, job opportunities etc. This is what's led to both of those states being top economies. Why do you hate America?
🤭
Your ideology is a fraud and the results never reconcile with the rhetoric yet you continue to support the ideology expecting better results by voting for the same ideology over and over again.

LOL, pure nonsense, typical of The Atlantic's usual jabberwocky. Trump's "authoritarian figure"? Huh? The man who worked to abolish excessive rules and regulations and fought to reduce people's taxes?
Rules and regulations that kept safety standards and those unfit for power out.

As far as taxes go…if I were a corporation or a rich person, then your taxes comment would be applicable. But I’m not. And they went up, not down.

Corruption runs deep; it is bipartisan.
Well, there's corruption, and then there's Trump and his Trumpettes. Never, in the history of the United States, has there been one administration so riddled with corruption from bottom to sub-basement, starting with the criminal-in-chief. Denial of that is just disingenuous and not worthy of consideration. The fact that that corruption has now died the Republican party deep black is beyond peradventure. So, don't even pretend.

Well, there's corruption, and then there's Trump and his Trumpettes. Never, in the history of the United States, has there been one administration so riddled with corruption from bottom to sub-basement, starting with the criminal-in-chief. Denial of that is just disingenuous and not worthy of consideration. The fact that that corruption has now died the Republican party deep black is beyond peradventure. So, don't even pretend.

Lot of worthless words there. Corruption predated Trump by decades. Much of the Clinton syndicate is still active.

Rules and regulations that kept safety standards and those unfit for power out.
LOL, the standard liberal "yeah, but" nonsense.
As far as taxes go…if I were a corporation or a rich person, then your taxes comment would be applicable. But I’m not. And they went up, not down.
Funny thing, is you probably ARE a corporation - or at least part of one if you have retirement accounts or just invest in mutual funds.

Your ideology is a fraud and the results never reconcile with the rhetoric yet you continue to support the ideology expecting better results by voting for the same ideology over and over again.
Except I haven't presented an ideology nor have I defended one exclusively. I've pointed out that both have their failures in a variety of areas. Where we disagree is that one is somehow better than the other from a results perspective based on some of the metrics you've chosen. The fraud here is your premise of "liberal results" only being the issues you described while ignoring the others.

3Q82.gif

Except I haven't presented an ideology nor have I defended one exclusively. I've pointed out that both have their failures in a variety of areas. Where we disagree is that one is somehow better than the other from a results perspective based on some of the metrics you've chosen. The fraud here is your premise of "liberal results" only being the issues you described while ignoring the others.

3Q82.gif
In the liberal world there are no consequences for poor personal choices and failures as that is always someone else's fault. That isn't the real world

If that were true, one would think that diligent Trump-voting Republicans who control the authorities of numerous jurisdictions - Georgia, Arizona, Texas - would have easily and publicly come up with such evidence. Since they haven't, and, moreover, have repeatedly refuted such claims against their political interests, I'd say the burden is on you to supply evidence to support your wild-eye fantastic claims.

Or, alternatively, just shut up about them.
The Democrats are the biggest ninny whining party ever...such drama Queens. If it is not insulting half the nation (which they started, btw with Hilary) then they are judging or accusing or fretting... it just never ends. The Dems whining about a few asshole Conservatives are just like the asshole conservatives whining about the woke crowd. All the whiners do not realize is that they are the tiny minority. Most of us just shake our heads in dismay at the utter stupidity or all of the drama.

In the liberal world there are no consequences for poor personal choices and failures as that is always someone else's fault.
Pablum

That isn't the real world
To think there are no consequence for poor personal choices isn't "the real world". They exist in all sorts of places regardless of what political party is in control.

The Democrats are the biggest ninny whining party ever...such drama Queens. If it is not insulting half the nation (which they started, btw with Hilary) then they are judging or accusing or fretting... it just never ends. The Dems whining about a few asshole Conservatives are just like the asshole conservatives whining about the woke crowd. All the whiners do not realize is that they are the tiny minority. Most of us just shake our heads in dismay at the utter stupidity or all of the drama.
You're not whinging about whingers are you?
:)

The Biggest Threat to Democracy Is the GOP Stealing the Next Election​

That is beyond absurd.

Back
Top Bottom