• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Biggest Human Piece of Crap on Earth

The Giant Noodle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Police: Man stole money raised for dying wish

ROCKY RIVER, Ohio - It took the Rocky River community and school district a while to raise $120,000 for 12-year-old Sabreen Haq.
She was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer and dying wish was to have a home instead of an apartment, where she could live with her family. She wanted her own bedroom for the first time in her young life.
Her mother, Maysoon, gave the money to her cousin, 35-year-old Hamza Abuhamdeh because he had extensive knowledge about rental property and buying homes.
Police said Abuhamdeh bought the family a home in North Olmsted, but he never let them move in. Instead, he rented out the house to another family. Police said he also put the home in his name and not Maysoon's.
Police said they tried to get him to either give the money back or let Maysoon's family move into the home, but Abuhamdeh only came up with $30,000.
The Make a Wish organization stepped in and sent Sabreen and her family to Disney World, but shortly after, she passed away.
She never got to see her new home or have that bedroom she wished for.
Police arrested Abuhamdeh for grand theft. Abuhamdeh is currently out of jail on bond. He is scheduled for arraignment in the Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court on Aug. 11.

Police: Man stole money raised for dying wish

Hopefully someone in prison beats his ass.

Yeah, I'd reckon he's a pretty sorry son of a bitch. I wouldn't think twice about stealing a dying man's socks, but I cannot fathom what motivates people to steal from their own families.

Yep, that guy's a rotten piece of **** alright. No doubt about it.

On another note, WTF is up with the Make a Wish Foundation? Is sending dying kids to Disney World all they do anymore? Is that like the default wish for any kid that they can't make they're ACTUAL wish come true?

Yep, that guy's a rotten piece of **** alright. No doubt about it.

On another note, WTF is up with the Make a Wish Foundation? Is sending dying kids to Disney World all they do anymore? Is that like the default wish for any kid that they can't make they're ACTUAL wish come true?

Well..... it is a nice place :roll: I like their choo choo :)

Well..... it is a nice place :roll: I like their choo choo :)

Unless they don't give him a fast track to every ride.

In which case he'll probably die waiting in line. Sorry had to say it. :mrgreen:

In relation to story: it's sorry sons of bitches like these, I hate guns, but I'd take a person like that out behind the shed and put them down.

I wouldn't mind if this a-hole found himself in a similar situation to this one.

20081027_dexter_250x375.jpg

In relation to story: it's sorry sons of bitches like these, I hate guns, but I'd take a person like that out behind the shed and put them down.

The nice thing about taking someone behind the woodshed and putting them down is that you can use whatever tools you like. Especially if they have their hands cuffed behind them.

Hopefully someone in prison beats his ass.
i'd change one word in your response....replace 'beats'.....would be rather symbolic, as that is what he did to that family

i'd change one word in your response....replace 'beats'.....would be rather symbolic, as that is what he did to that family

Actually, I'm pretty sure what he did was steal their house. Poetic justice would be sending him to Arizona to live in a tent.

why waste a tent on him? or clothing, food and water for that matter.

You know, every time I suggest we impose the death penalty for certain kinds of theft, people call me a barbarian.

Besides, making him live in a tent is poetic.

You know, every time I suggest we impose the death penalty for certain kinds of theft, people call me a barbarian.

Besides, making him live in a tent is poetic.

there's a difference between killing him and letting him die :mrgreen:

but i suppose poetic justice is the best kind of justice

Back
Top Bottom