• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The biggest blight in Chicago- the Trump sign, may come down.

Of course Chicago has bigger fish to fry but that doesn't mean the sardines still don't deserve to be canned!

Well said! And damn, if this sardine don't stink to high-Heaven!

Not for me.

My sign reads differently.

The the sign over my my front door reads "Through this door are millions of good and decent fellow Americans also there are at least 74 Million Trump Stupid's, be prepared!"

LMAO! (y)

Well, in my travels thru both the South and West sides, I’ve never seen blood on the ground.

Lotta great little ethnic restaurants, something you also cant know from reading the news.
Speaking of which:

Can you say, 'Jackie's'?

Nah. All he did was spend months telling fairy tales about an election being stolen and that the nation is under attack by Communist Deep State Democrats. All he did was ignore warnings from DHS and NYPD that alt-right militias were forming specific and tangible plans of violence at the rally, and proceeded to tell an angry crowd that if they don't fight like hell they won't have a country anymore. Nobody could have foreseen the events of 1/6/21. Nobody.

You left out the most important part in that line of events, Binary_Digit. When the lynch mob attacked the Capitol, he sat back and watched, and did nothing to stop it. Mike Pence had to call in the National Guard. Not Trump.

Back
Top Bottom