• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The biggest blight in Chicago- the Trump sign, may come down.

Threegoofs

Sophisticated man-about-town
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
The city Fox News viewers are afraid to travel to
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The giant ‘Trump’ sign on Trump Tower Chicago has been universally hated in this city since it went up about 7 years ago.

But calls to take it down are getting loud.

One alderman has a resolution to do it.

it’s really an eyesore on a fantastic building, snd I look forward to the day it’s taken down,

The giant ‘Trump’ sign on Trump Tower Chicago has been universally hated in this city since it went up about 7 years ago.

it’s really an eyesore on a fantastic building, snd I look forward to the day it’s taken down,

But of course. :rolleyes:

Trump never lead an insurrection against the United States.

I say leave it up. No one with money stays there. No one shops there (hell Trump Tower Chi cannot rent out retail space to save their lives). And, his cultist morons can't afford to buy anything there. So, it's win win win.

Trump never lead an insurrection against the United States.
Nah. All he did was spend months telling fairy tales about an election being stolen and that the nation is under attack by Communist Deep State Democrats. All he did was ignore warnings from DHS and NYPD that alt-right militias were forming specific and tangible plans of violence at the rally, and proceeded to tell an angry crowd that if they don't fight like hell they won't have a country anymore. Nobody could have foreseen the events of 1/6/21. Nobody.

Sleazy trial lawyers could easily exonerate Trump for any legal culpability, but those of us who are not cultist partisan hacks know exactly what happened and no amount of "it didn't really happen" bullshit will ever be convincing enough.

"Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.” - Hermann Goering

Nah. All he did was spend months telling fairy tales about an election being stolen and that the nation is under attack by Communist Deep State Democrats. All he did was ignore warnings from DHS and NYPD that alt-right militias were forming specific and tangible plans of violence at the rally, and proceeded to tell an angry crowd that if they don't fight like hell they won't have a country anymore. Nobody could have foreseen the events of 1/6/21. Nobody.

Sleazy trial lawyers could easily exonerate Trump for any legal culpability, but those of us who are not cultist partisan hacks know exactly what happened and no amount of "it didn't really happen" bullshit will ever be convincing enough.

"Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.” - Hermann Goering

Weird that you wrote that message but then conclude with a quote by Goering explaining why you were have been brought to the bidding of the leaders.

Weird that you wrote that message but then conclude with a quote by Goering explaining why you were have been brought to the bidding of the leaders.
Only one side has been clamoring that the country is under attack by the Deep State Commies.

Only one side has been clamoring that the country is under attack by the Deep State Commies.

I understand your message's total commitment to surrendering to the corporate-fascist authoritarian plutocrats and kleptocrats. Do you have a note on your computer and sign over your front door to remind you? "REMEMBER: SUBMIT. OBEY." ?

I understand your message's total commitment to surrendering to the corporate-fascist authoritarian plutocrats and kleptocrats. Do you have a note on your computer and sign over your front door to remind you? "REMEMBER: SUBMIT. OBEY." ?
I reset my case lol.

Of course Chicago has bigger fish to fry but that doesn't mean the sardines still don't deserve to be canned!

Not for me.

My sign reads differently.

The the sign over my my front door reads "Through this door are millions of good and decent fellow Americans also there are at least 74 Million Trump Stupid's, be prepared!"

The biggest blight of Chicago is the South and West sides. The ground in those areas are covered in blood. Alot of it from innocent people.

The biggest blight of Chicago is the South and West sides. The ground in those areas are covered in blood. Alot of it from innocent people.
I’m sure you’ve never been there.

But you ‘know’.

I read the news. Try it sometime. You might actually learn something.
Well, in my travels thru both the South and West sides, I’ve never seen blood on the ground.

Lotta great little ethnic restaurants, something you also cant know from reading the news.

The biggest blight of Chicago is the South and West sides. The ground in those areas are covered in blood. A lot of it from innocent people.

Sounds just like what we have accomplished in Afghanistan and Iraq over the last 20 years.

I'm just here for the froth.

I lived on the West side of Chicago until 2005.

It was like World War I. Bodies everywhere, and the Red Baron strafing you every time you went out for groceries. The worst was the gas attacks.

Back
Top Bottom