• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The biggest blight in Chicago- the Trump sign, may come down.

Trump never lead an insurrection against the United States.
Correct, he instigated it. Leading is not his strong point. He's much better at vile poison filled speech and his bone spurs keep him from walking unless it's soft grass on a golf course.

I lived on the West side of Chicago until 2005.

It was like World War I. Bodies everywhere, and the Red Baron strafing you every time you went out for groceries. The worst was the gas attacks.
You realize he is gonna believe this, right?

You realize he is gonna believe this, right?

They used to say "information wants to be free," but it's more accurate to say "information wants to be wrong" and I'm just doing my part.

I wonder what the East side of Chicago is like?

The giant ‘Trump’ sign on Trump Tower Chicago has been universally hated in this city since it went up about 7 years ago.

But calls to take it down are getting loud.

One alderman has a resolution to do it.

it’s really an eyesore on a fantastic building, snd I look forward to the day it’s taken down,

Actually, the city government in Chicago is the biggest blight in the city.

It will be the Deutsche Bank Tower soon.........

You know, Deutsche Bank is infamous for laundering Russian money. And, you may recall, because American banks quit giving King Turd, (duly named because he turned everything he touched into shit,) due to bankruptcy after bankruptcy, any more loans. King Turd became radioactive in the American banking system.

You may also recall that King Turd had to go get his scam money from Deutsche bank.

Now, I have to wonder, what kind of people in Russia, need to launder their money, in Germany? Hmmmmm????? Nice, reputable, business comrades? I think not.

Rumor has it King Turd owes the Deutsche Bank 300 million.

I also have to wonder, given the sources of money vested in the Deutche Bank, (from all of those nice, reputable, business comrades laundering their money at Deutche Bank,), will those players be as nice to King Turd, as the American banks were, should King Turd default, as Kind Turd usually does?

Now, I wonder, "If I were King Turd, who that make me nervous?" I think the collection agencies from foreign investors might take a new approach, in their due diligence of debt collection, than King Turd might be accustomed to. Just a thought.

Stay tuned for the next episode.

They used to say "information wants to be free," but it's more accurate to say "information wants to be wrong" and I'm just doing my part.

I wonder what the East side of Chicago is like?
It exists, and depending on what you mean by that, it’s a super expensive place to live (the New East Side) or it’s a working class neighborhood without much to see of interest.

It exists, and depending on what you mean by that, it’s a super expensive place to live (the New East Side) or it’s a working class neighborhood without much to see of interest.

I thought it was a lake.

Get rid of that ugly sign and it would be a nice building

340px-Trump_Tower_Chicago_2015-102.jpg

😂 when will you be sharing an example?
Ever hear “Don’t cast pearls before swine”? My wisdom is ther pearls and . . . Will I think you get the rest. Or maybe not.

Thanks for your spectacularly uninformed opinion.
Look at how many Chicago alderman have been investigated/arrested/jailed in the last decade. Then there's the Chicago-connected chumps in the Illinois Legislature ….

So the last decade was the 70s?
So i added in a couple more decades worth of incidences. I still proved Bullseye's point that the city's gov't is a blight (dirty/corrupt).

Did a Chicago alderman storm the Capitol or incite his constituents to do it?

Case dismissed.
We weren't discussing what happened at the Capitol. We were discussing something else. Try to keep up.

The giant ‘Trump’ sign on Trump Tower Chicago has been universally hated in this city since it went up about 7 years ago.

But calls to take it down are getting loud.

One alderman has a resolution to do it.

it’s really an eyesore on a fantastic building, snd I look forward to the day it’s taken down,

Oh please say it's so. I was furious when Emmanuel backed down in '16!

Back
Top Bottom