• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The big team-up to cheat for Biden | Greg Kelly

Robertinfremont

Photo of me taken in the Army 1963
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Everybody sees what the Media is up to. Talk about Russia, Cheat with a capital C. The Media wants Biden to win.

Biden is fighting a lost cause however.

RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

Overall, we rate Newsmax Right Biased based on editorial positions that favor the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to deceptive advertising that appears as news links and the promotion pseudo scientific information.
Detailed Report
Factual Reporting: MIXED
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

Newsmax - Media Bias/Fact Check

Sounds like a shady source.

13:26?

:lamo

The Media wants Biden to win.
"The media wants Biden to win, and to prove it, I'm going to post television provided by the media which says the media wants Biden to win, which contradicts my theory the media wants Biden to win because the media I'm posting is from media that wants Trump to win, thus proving that media actually wants Trump to win and I'm posting the media to prove it."

Awesome post, you really made a great point!

RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

Overall, we rate Newsmax Right Biased based on editorial positions that favor the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to deceptive advertising that appears as news links and the promotion pseudo scientific information.
Detailed Report
Factual Reporting: MIXED
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

Newsmax - Media Bias/Fact Check

Sounds like a shady source.

I think the Trumpeteers and the Cultists got pissed off at Fox for not carrying enough water for Trump, and now they've been turning to extreme right-wing fake news and conspiracy theory sites for their news.

I think the Trumpeteers and the Cultists got pissed off at Fox for not carrying enough water for Trump, and now they've been turning to extreme right-wing fake news and conspiracy theory sites for their news.
I literally had a conversation with a good guy I know who explicitly said that very thing (only replace the words "carrying water for" with "not being good to).

I literally had a conversation with a good guy I know who explicitly said that very thing (only replace the words "carrying water for" with "not being good to).

Yeah, I think that if Fox News isn't right-wing biased enough for someone....they may have a problem.

lol

Projection thread

Thank the Gods we have had President Trump... and not the other... Thing.

-

His base loves him because he plays the victim card so well they identify with him. I mean after all don't most republicans live like trump does? Such a victim.

It is not about we Trump supporters at all. It is about Biden who is failing in front of them daily.

It is not about we Trump supporters at all. It is about Biden who is failing in front of them daily.

No, it is about Trump supporters and their search for their confirmation bias.

Bias for the incumbent president? We plan to keep him as the president.

Confirmation bias. It's why your side seeks out radical fake news sources to uphold your beliefs and push your narrative. Can't even use Fox News anymore.

lol

Everybody sees what the Media is up to. Talk about Russia, Cheat with a capital C. The Media wants Biden to win.

Biden is fighting a lost cause however.

The wrong candidate is hiding in the basement. Seriously, Trump is his own worst enemy.

I think it is a narrative they are pushing because they want an excuse when Trump loses. They can claim 'cheating'

Confirmation bias. It's why your side seeks out radical fake news sources to uphold your beliefs and push your narrative. Can't even use Fox News anymore.

lol

Good example above of left wing gibberish. It presents a strawman argument and seeks to explain things using false narrative. There is nothing wrong with FOX news.

Good example above of left wing gibberish. It presents a strawman argument and seeks to explain things using false narrative. There is nothing wrong with FOX news.

Yes, she throws around the phrase "Confirmation Bias", to sound lofty, but doesn't seem to understand the meaning, or that it doesn't fit at all to the quote of yours she is responding to...

-

Trump will NOT lose.

I am beginning to think this may indeed be the case. I live in a Blue-State, but everyone I talk to, of either camp, seems to see Biden as a fool, Harris as Scarier than Hell, and Trump as a bit clumsy in speech, but doing the correct things, and loyal to the nation.

I am not sure if the voting at the Senate, House, or local contest, such as Judges, will be as much of a landslide for the GOP, as the Presidential contest, but I think we'll be seeing all swing states go Red, and even a few thought solid blue states become competitive.

In 2016, I thought that the Dems could not, in all the nation's history, have picked a worse Presidential Candidate, but in Biden, they just might have done so.

-

I don't think Democrats have a freak'n clue how much the anti-white violence of BLM/Antifa has burned all bridges between their party and the super-majority of Working-Whites.

Many previous Dems are not voting FOR Trump, as much as they are voting Against the Anti-White Democratic Party.

Their attempts to "Indoctrinate White-Guilt" have more than just backfired, they have completely Alienated and cut off the working white vote.

-

Back
Top Bottom