• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Biden Hoax

. What does a Biden Presidency offer you and your family?

Biden offers the ceasing of a disaterous slide to oblivion.

Please explain to us all how the President of the United States enforces wearing a mask, social distancing, quarantine

By doing the opposite of what he's doing now.

Biden offers the ceasing of a disaterous slide to oblivion.

By doing the opposite of what he's doing now.
Right, we don't need police, we don't need jobs, we don't need law and order, we don't need more spendable income we need a Biden/Harris Presidency. Results don't matter to people who live in a bubble or a basement. You can offer no valid reason to vote for Biden/Harris as the Police realize thus they have endorsed Trump

Then anyone who supports Harris is basically anti American, anti Christian, and a true radical probably spoiled as a child

Right, we don't need police, we don't need jobs, we don't need law and order, we don't need more spendable income we need a Biden/Harris Presidency. Results don't matter to people who live in a bubble or a basement. You can offer no valid reason to vote for Biden/Harris as the Police realize thus they have endorsed Trump

Then anyone who supports Harris is basically anti American, anti Christian, and a true radical probably spoiled as a child

Take two aspirin and call me in the morning.

So here's a bit of a pickle. If Trump is advocating "law and order", why hasn't that changed during his administration? What will he do differently in a second term that he isn't doing now? Much of the dynamics bringing about protests will still be there; so isn't this the "how can people vote for more of the same" you often complain about?

So here's a bit of a pickle. If Trump is advocating "law and order", why hasn't that changed during his administration? What will he do differently in a second term that he isn't doing now? Much of the dynamics bringing about protests will still be there; so isn't this the "how can people vote for more of the same" you often complain about?

Because liberal cities won't let the federal gov't assist in quelling the violence and destroying radical rioting. You really are civics challenged aren't you which explains your support for Biden. Time to get rid of liberal mayors and governors who aren't helping our police and first responders.

Take two aspirin and call me in the morning.

It does appear that debating actual issues are just too much for you therefore I don't see any reason to continue this with someone incapable of debating and simply looking for attention

Please explain why you would support a party that has this candidate a heartbeat from the Presidency? Are you truly anti American and totally clueless of what the liberal ideology stands for?

Because liberal cities won't let the federal gov't assist in quelling the violence and destroying radical rioting. You really are civics challenged aren't you which explains your support for Biden. Time to get rid of liberal mayors and governors who aren't helping our police and first responders.

None of this answers the question. It's even funnier that you claim I'm civics challenged when the president plays no role in the election of mayors and governors. So I'll ask again: what can Trump due in regards to "law and order" that he isn't able to right now?

Is there ever going to be a time when good Democrats wake up to the reality of exactly who Kamala Harris and Nancy Pelosi are and how Biden is nothing more than a placeholder? Do you supposed Democrats understand what the radical party stands for today and how that destroys the very foundation upon which this country was created and the rule of law?

Come on, there has to be some honest Democrats in this forum that recognize the disaster awaiting us with Harris/Biden!

They have a name for good democrats...

Republicans.

None of this answers the question. It's even funnier that you claim I'm civics challenged when the president plays no role in the election of mayors and governors. So I'll ask again: what can Trump due in regards to "law and order" that he isn't able to right now?

Here is the issue the police want Trump, why?? We at least have a President that is willing to help and liberal mayors who won't. Your biased partisan opinion of liberalism defies logic, common sense and actual results

Please explain why you would support a party that has this candidate a heartbeat from the Presidency? Are you truly anti American and totally clueless of what the liberal ideology stands for?

You're reading too much fear mongering nonsense. If Kamala Harris is president and comes after your Bibles, Torahs, Qur'ans etc. then this might make sense. I can't wait until one of these sites posts that she's the antichrist so you can post that here too.

437e333d7cd4aec25d543122d4f393c7.gif

Here is the issue the police want Trump, why?? We at least have a President that is willing to help and liberal mayors who won't.

The police want Trump because he doesn't care about reforming police policies and practices; he just wants them to have carte blanche authority to oversee themselves. Of course they're going to support someone who doesn't want to impose oversight. Police unions just want the departments to not be held accountable for anything, which I understand from the perspective of protecting its members, but that's not acceptable. You're essentially supporting lack of "personal responsibility" by advocating a lack of transparency and accountability.

Your biased partisan opinion of liberalism defies logic, common sense and actual results

:ROFLMAO:

You're reading too much fear mongering nonsense. If Kamala Harris is president and comes after your Bibles, Torahs, Qur'ans etc. then this might make sense. I can't wait until one of these sites posts that she's the antichrist so you can post that here too.

437e333d7cd4aec25d543122d4f393c7.gif

Are you for real? Totally oblivious to real world issues and you claim to be a private sector individual? Come on, is this an act? You blamed the President for the Covid19 response and now you want to ignore the Biden/Harris resume and results? Your double standards and hypocrisy is on full display

The police want Trump because he doesn't care about reforming police policies and practices; he just wants them to have carte blanche authority to oversee themselves. Of course they're going to support someone who doesn't want to impose oversight. Police unions just want the departments to not be held accountable for anything, which I understand from the perspective of protecting its members, but that's not acceptable. You're essentially supporting lack of "personal responsibility" by advocating a lack of transparency and accountability.

:ROFLMAO:

No, they want support, why haven't your liberal mayors enacted reform? The more I see from you the less I see in understanding of even basic civics. You completely ignore who hires, funds, and trains the police and then you want to ignore the police on the front line none of whom were involved in the police actions that resulted in rioting. Those police deserve the support of those who hired them. This is not the place to enact change when confronting rioters, this is the place for rule of law and support by the mayors

Are you for real? Totally oblivious to real world issues and you claim to be a private sector individual? Come on, is this an act? You blamed the President for the Covid19 response and now you want to ignore the Biden/Harris resume and results? Your double standards and hypocrisy is on full display

Hey, just because I'm not buying into fear mongering nonsense doesn't mean I'm oblivious to anything other than fear mongering nonsense. I would ask you if you're "for real" reposting a lot of this nonsense. So what double standards exist for Biden/Harris as it relates to the COVID 19 response?

tenor.gif

No, they want support, why haven't your liberal mayors enacted reform? The more I see from you the less I see in understanding of even basic civics. You completely ignore who hires, funds, and trains the police and then you want to ignore the police on the front line none of whom were involved in the police actions that resulted in rioting. Those police deserve the support of those who hired them. This is not the place to enact change when confronting rioters, this is the place for rule of law and support by the mayors

Some mayors have; NYC has been in the process of doing so for years. What's comical is you complain about my understanding of civics to avoid having to deal with the actual issue. You just gobble up the whole "law and order" catch phrase and assume that police should just have no accountability. Do you really think they're just behind Trump because they want support? If so, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

Hey, just because I'm not buying into fear mongering nonsense doesn't mean I'm oblivious to anything other than fear mongering nonsense. I would ask you if you're "for real" reposting a lot of this nonsense. So what double standards exist for Biden/Harris as it relates to the COVID 19 response?

tenor.gif

Your belief that Trump created a disaster with Covid19 and ignoring the Biden/Harris agenda and results from past efforts in those areas that were disasters. Fear mongering to you is showing actual failed liberal results and acting like they haven't happened or don't matter

Results don't matter to you as I am still waiting for someone who supports Biden to tell us exactly what a Biden administration success will look like?

What has Biden ever done to hurt you, your family or the country?

Some mayors have; NYC has been in the process of doing so for years. What's comical is you complain about my understanding of civics to avoid having to deal with the actual
issue. You just gobble up the whole "law and order" catch phrase and assume that police should just have no accountability. Do you really think they're just behind Trump because they want support? If so, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

Doing what for years? why hasn't reform taken place? So they aren't behind Trump for support? What are they behind him for being paid for by the cities? You really are a typical liberal, naive, gullible and very poorly informed

With so called NY reform why are people fleeing the city and why were riots occurring in the city? What help did the police get from the mayor?

Your belief that Trump created a disaster with Covid19 and ignoring the Biden/Harris agenda and results from past efforts in those areas that were disasters. Fear mongering to you is showing actual failed liberal results and acting like they haven't happened or don't matter

No belief is required. What I've challenged from the very beginning is Trump's continued rhetoric to downplay the virus and stifle the efforts of governors to implement their plans. The "LIBERATE [insert state here]" were a perfect example of that as was his pressure to reopen economies, as his continued rhetoric to critique prevention protocols. He recently held a rally in Virginia despite the restrictions against large gatherings; "law and order" indeed.

As for the rest of your comment, you don't apply the same standard to anything you post. Instead, you deflect by pointing out everyone else's flaws and ignore the one about the person you support. You never talk about failed conservative results; as if that particular ideology has worked flawlessly.

Doing what for years? why hasn't reform taken place? So they aren't behind Trump for support? What are they behind him for being paid for by the cities? You really are a typical liberal, naive, gullible and very poorly informed

If you don't know, you should research the topic before you opine on it. Under De Blasio, there's been quite a few reforms already implemented. This, of course, angered the PBA as has been the case when any kind of reform is attempted. I remember the police rally in 1992 where hundreds of off duty officers ran amok around City Hall and the surrounding area. Your ad hominem attacks reflect your own ignorance; you just regurgitate the "law and order!" rhetoric with little understanding of the dynamics behind these issues.

With so called NY reform why are people fleeing the city and why were riots occurring in the city? What help did the police get from the mayor?

People are leaving NYC for a variety of reasons; the pandemic has been partly responsible because working remotely has reduced the need to be near work. The protests and riots have been part of the nationwide protests that have piggybacked on the George Floyd incident. There have been underlying issues with police treatment of minorities in urban centers for decades; and I can tell you this from first hand experience. What the PBA has always wanted is blind support and no accountability; it's why they loved Giuliani and why relations between police and minority communities was at record lows during his tenure.

Of course not having accountability is folly. In this particular case the PBA wants everyone to assume that police officers are beyond reproach and infallible; anyone who understands human nature knows this isn't the case. One of the reasons accountability has become such a large issue is it's come via cell phone videos of incidents which would have otherwise gone unreported. These types of recordings have helped show police officers falsifying reports to justify their brutality. I'm not anti police by a long shot, but to not favor accountability for a high stress and dangerous job like that is absurd.

No belief is required. What I've challenged from the very beginning is Trump's continued rhetoric to downplay the virus and stifle the efforts of governors to implement their plans. The "LIBERATE [insert state here]" were a perfect example of that as was his pressure to reopen economies, as his continued rhetoric to critique prevention protocols. He recently held a rally in Virginia despite the restrictions against large gatherings; "law and order" indeed.

As for the rest of your comment, you don't apply the same standard to anything you post. Instead, you deflect by pointing out everyone else's flaws and ignore the one about the person you support. You never talk about failed conservative results; as if that particular ideology has worked flawlessly.

You better have something other than a pretty tie as a reason to vote for Biden. Every person has flaws but you tell me what flaws Trump has that changes the following

If you don't know, you should research the topic before you opine on it. Under De Blasio, there's been quite a few reforms already implemented. This, of course, angered the PBA as has been the case when any kind of reform is attempted. I remember the police rally in 1992 where hundreds of off duty officers ran amok around City Hall and the surrounding area. Your ad hominem attacks reflect your own ignorance; you just regurgitate the "law and order!" rhetoric with little understanding of the dynamics behind these issues.

People are leaving NYC for a variety of reasons; the pandemic has been partly responsible because working remotely has reduced the need to be near work. The protests and riots have been part of the nationwide protests that have piggybacked on the George Floyd incident. There have been underlying issues with police treatment of minorities in urban centers for decades; and I can tell you this from first hand experience. What the PBA has always wanted is blind support and no accountability; it's why they loved Giuliani and why relations between police and minority communities was at record lows during his tenure.

Of course not having accountability is folly. In this particular case the PBA wants everyone to assume that police officers are beyond reproach and infallible; anyone who understands human nature knows this isn't the case. One of the reasons accountability has become such a large issue is it's come via cell phone videos of incidents which would have otherwise gone unreported. These types of recordings have helped show police officers falsifying reports to justify their brutality. I'm not anti police by a long shot, but to not favor accountability for a high stress and dangerous job like that is absurd.

Are you really this indoctrinated that you believe what you just posted? NYC has people fleeing in droves, rioting in the street, and police endorsing Trump. you cannot explain it therefore you ignore it

You better have something other than a pretty tie as a reason to vote for Biden. Every person has flaws but you tell me what flaws Trump has that changes the following

The man in the video has righteous anger and a righteous mustache. Therefore everyone should listen. LISTEN, EVERYONE!!!

Back
Top Bottom