• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Biden Hoax

Your chart appeals to the minions that buy the liberal rhetoric and don't show what you think they do

GDP Growth, percentage change doesn't trump the 900 billion dollar GDP dollar growth for Trump vs. 500 billion per year dollar growth and ignores the components that made up those numbers with trump almost doubling Obama's consumer spending/consumption number. Gov't spending boosted Obama's GDP number

Unemployment rate, the u-3 includes the under employed which set records under Obama but you really don't care do you about the quality of jobs just so people are working. The U-6 is the best indicator of economic results and policies, Obama left us at 9.3, Trump 6.7. Part time jobs for economic reason, 5.7 million for Obama in January 2017 4.3 million for Trump February 2020

Job growth, obama took office January 2009 not January 2010 and had a shovel ready job stimulus on his desk the first of February, 4 million jobs were lost in 2009 after that stimulus, 3 million jobs were lost in 2010 and we didn't get back to pre recession levels until mid 2014

Wage growth better under Trump even by those charts

Household Income better under Trump with those charts

S&P better under Trump with those charts

Debt better under Trump as Obama had almost zero interest rates effecting debt service, Trump had 7 rate increased during his first two years in office.
The economic data shows everything you claimed above is abject nonsense.

Tax cuts don't cause debt they cause economic activity, spending causes debt, what grade are you in school? You have no idea what you are talking about, deficits are yearly, expenses are yearly and the war was part of the debt that Obama inherited 10.6 trillion.
How did the djt tax cuts get paid for? (reducing revenue also causes debt). https://www.cbpp.org/research/getting-the-facts-straight
I know you won't read the article, but here's a good quote for you..." The biggest factors were very large tax cuts and increases in security-related programs (primarily for two wars that were not paid for). The tax cuts and security spending increases cost nearly $3.4 trillion over those eight years and accounted for more than four-fifths of the fiscal deterioration that policy changes caused during that period. "

This is ridiculous, this is not part of the OP, Obama, Bush are out of office, the hoax on the American people is Biden. the OP is spot on
Crickets?

How did the djt tax cuts get paid for? (reducing revenue also causes debt). https://www.cbpp.org/research/getting-the-facts-straight
I know you won't read the article, but here's a good quote for you..." The biggest factors were very large tax cuts and increases in security-related programs (primarily for two wars that were not paid for). The tax cuts and security spending increases cost nearly $3.4 trillion over those eight years and accounted for more than four-fifths of the fiscal deterioration that policy changes caused during that period. "
OMG, you don't pay for tax cuts that isn't the government's money or expense. Do you have a clue what makes up the budget?? Let me help you and then you tell me what part of the budget the President controls. Also ask someone what taxes you pay and their purpose before continuing to buy liberal rhetoric and allowing them to make a fool out of you

Seems you and the left need to get your facts straight money that doesn't get to the gov't isn't an expense and money spent by the individuals means less need for that gov't spending. Learn the taxes you pay and their purpose

https://www.thebalance.com/u-s-federal-budget-breakdown-3305789

Nothing you have stated is rooted in facts, I gave you the Trump EO's you have only given me the Obama EO's not which of those were pro private sector or pro American

Well now you're setting a criterion you didn't set when you first mentioned EOs. You stated that they can cause harm when used by a president, which is why I pointed out that Trump has been pretty busy with them as well since he's issued more than Obama did during his first term. So what specifically isn't "rooted in facts"?

Your statement of why you are voting for Biden is probably closer to the truth and your vote really is anti Trump as you don't care what a Biden/Harris have proposed or will do until it is too late to say I am sorry. A lot of people were sorry they voted for Obama but the stakes are higher now with Harris on the ticket. Yours is an anti Trump vote and that isn't a reason to go to the polls, If you aren't for something why vote at all?

Why is it wrong to vote for someone because you like the fact they have a good hair game? Clearly you find it fine to vote for someone out of a perceived fear given to you by the current president's campaign. The one thing I forgot to mention about my support for Kamala is the fact she makes conservatives froth at the mouth; that alone is vote-worthy. I don't have to have a reason to vote technically; I have the right to do so. Whether I write in Elmo or vote for Biden, it's my choice to make. You seem to miss the point that being anti-Trump is a reason to go to the polls. Some of your lot love liberal tears, I like my conservative froth.

:)

He declared the pandemic in mid March and by all means keep ignoring actions and focus on rhetoric. Why don't you give the Biden/Harris rhetoric the same anal exam, what was Biden's comments about the China travel ban? Which Biden plan on the pandemic do you support the one he claimed was legal demanding the wearing of masks or the one he claimed was illegal, demanding the wearing of masks? There is so much wrong with the Biden/Harris campaign and their agenda but you continue to divert from what they stand for and what they support. I will ask you again why you would put a SF liberal a heartbeat from the Presidency and why police that are funded, hired, trained by cities are biting the hand that feeds them by endorsing Trump?
he was forced into it and then he continued to mislead the public while behind the scenes he was admitting how dangerous it was.

[/QUOTE]
"ElChupacabra, post: 1072681805, member: 32739"]
Well now you're setting a criterion you didn't set when you first mentioned EOs. You stated that they can cause harm when used by a president, which is why I pointed out that Trump has been pretty busy with them as well since he's issued more than Obama did during his first term. So what specifically isn't "rooted in facts"?
Of course they can cause harm but not if directed at the private sector to boost incentive and that is what Trump does, Obama the public sector. I gave you the link to the Trump EO's and have no interest in researching Obama's as the Obama results speak for themselves even though distorted by supporters
Why is it wrong to vote for someone because you like the fact they have a good hair game? Clearly you find it fine to vote for someone out of a perceived fear given to you by the current president's campaign. The one thing I forgot to mention about my support for Kamala is the fact she makes conservatives froth at the mouth; that alone is vote-worthy. I don't have to have a reason to vote technically; I have the right to do so. Whether I write in Elmo or vote for Biden, it's my choice to make. You seem to miss the point that being anti-Trump is a reason to go to the polls. Some of your lot love liberal tears, I like my conservative froth.[/QUOTE]

Because the Biden agenda is radical, anti Private sector, anti American and supported by every radical left wing organization in the country

Because the Biden agenda is radical, anti Private sector, anti American and supported by every radical left wing organization in the country

Yay conservative froth!!

4ef822b9efa498145c70ccff31988d1f.gif

Strange about a Biden/Harris ticket being anti-American though, considering they have pretty strong support from a lot of Americans; some of them even being Republicans. Are those people now suddenly anti-American as well? Maybe those folks don't have those "good genes" Trump was talking about.

Oh, and how is it you consistently fail at using something so simple as the quote feature?

he was forced into it and then he continued to mislead the public while behind the scenes he was admitting how dangerous it was.
What Trump did or didn't do is being distorted and all you are doing it diverting from this OP because you cannot defend Biden. You are voting anti Trump ignoring the radical Biden Agenda and support he has from every radical group in the country, that is nearsighted and rather scary that Americans like you are so easily indoctrinated. Trump's actions never took away your personal responsibility issues thus didn't hurt you or your family no matter what the left tells you. His tax cuts benefited you and you know it

Yay conservative froth!!

4ef822b9efa498145c70ccff31988d1f.gif

Cute now stick to the issues, tell me exactly why the police in this country that are funded by the city, hired by the city, trained by the city are biting the hand that feeds them by endorsing Trump knowing that the city isn't giving them the support they need.

I will be voting for Trump because I am pro military, pro life, pro 2nd amendment, pro tax cuts, pro law enforcement, a Christian, anti Green energy, pro individual responsibility and not the nanny state and certainly no for open borders and SF sanctuary cities

Cute now stick to the issues, tell me exactly why the police in this country that are funded by the city, hired by the city, trained by the city are biting the hand that feeds them by endorsing Trump knowing that the city isn't giving them the support they need.

Well considering you started with that hyperbole filled opinion piece, it was going to be hard to address anything seriously. I find the whole "WE'RE IN A FIGHT FOR AMERICAAAA!!!" pretty comical, but I'm sure some people are actually taking this alarmist rubbish seriously. I don't know what the break down is for how many police unions are backing Trump, but one of the reasons is they're getting a carte blanche from this administration which seeks to prevent any changes to the lack of accountability which exists for police officers. If you didn't want change, sticking with the politician who offers no change is the way to go.

I will be voting for Trump because I am pro military, pro life, pro 2nd amendment, pro tax cuts, pro law enforcement, a Christian, anti Green energy, pro individual responsibility and not the nanny state and certainly no for open borders and SF sanctuary cities

byjchAb6zDGG845t7ogZMVqPjy_A6hP6Q1ET0G5B6TucdyqXdgN6ckoGZJPi-n-iYey6Z4D17ZMCXJW5MIOBD7v5l0FPZes6kwlMDomsZiv1BbBXIpztupMK-5ik_rsCAmZhgt-uq4TRSEkYmZK6v0pilM3dgWloiH8

As for me, I will stick to my criterion of a president who places proper focus on his coiffure; conservative froth is an added bonus.

Well considering you started with that hyperbole filled opinion piece, it was going to be hard to address anything seriously. I find the whole "WE'RE IN A FIGHT FOR AMERICAAAA!!!" pretty comical, but I'm sure some people are actually taking this alarmist rubbish seriously. I don't know what the break down is for how many police unions are backing Trump, but one of the reasons is they're getting a carte blanche from this administration which seeks to prevent any changes to the lack of accountability which exists for police officers. If you didn't want change, sticking with the politician who offers no change is the way to go.

byjchAb6zDGG845t7ogZMVqPjy_A6hP6Q1ET0G5B6TucdyqXdgN6ckoGZJPi-n-iYey6Z4D17ZMCXJW5MIOBD7v5l0FPZes6kwlMDomsZiv1BbBXIpztupMK-5ik_rsCAmZhgt-uq4TRSEkYmZK6v0pilM3dgWloiH8

As for me, I will stick to my criterion of a president who places proper focus on his coiffure; conservative froth is an added bonus.

Right, all those rioting in liberal cities are being done by patriotic Americans.

Right, all those rioting in liberal cities are being done by patriotic Americans.

They just have a different experience in America than you and others do. I don't think looting and rioting is an effective tool to make your point, but you can't discount the issues that are causing the animus that creates that level of animosity. I remember reading about similar rhetoric used against civil rights protestors; there's always someone who will defend the status quo to a fault. Everything we have is because someone challenged an existing paradigm. Patriotic or not, they are Americans.

Thanks for the link, and I stand by the general statement I made about why they're supporting Trump. I do also think that Democrats will have to walk a fine line on this topic because the issue's become another one of the many highly polarized issues which can blow up in their face. I don't agree that eradicating police departments is a sound policy, but not providing accountability doesn't make sense either.

They just have a different experience in America than you and others do. I don't think looting and rioting is an effective tool to make your point, but you can't discount the issues that are causing the animus that creates that level of animosity. I remember reading about similar rhetoric used against civil rights protestors; there's always someone who will defend the status quo to a fault. Everything we have is because someone challenged an existing paradigm. Patriotic or not, they are Americans.

Thanks for the link, and I stand by the general statement I made about why they're supporting Trump. I do also think that Democrats will have to walk a fine line on this topic because the issue's become another one of the many highly polarized issues which can blow up in their face. I don't agree that eradicating police departments is a sound policy, but not providing accountability doesn't make sense either.

Democrats have no legitimate line to walk on their proposals because won't sell except to radicals so they continue to divert and run on the politics of personal destruction counting on the anti Trump hatred vote.

The problem with accountability is similar to the problem with Covid 19, they are state and local problems and under state and local control. Cities hire, fund, and train the police and have control over the unions as well but the bigger issue is the police on the front lines of rioting aren't getting the support from their supervisors so are turning to Trump

What Trump did or didn't do is being distorted and all you are doing it diverting from this OP because you cannot defend Biden. You are voting anti Trump ignoring the radical Biden Agenda and support he has from every radical group in the country, that is nearsighted and rather scary that Americans like you are so easily indoctrinated. Trump's actions never took away your personal responsibility issues thus didn't hurt you or your family no matter what the left tells you. His tax cuts benefited you and you know it
it isn't being distorted at all. You can hear him right there on tape...his words are clear. You are always full of excuses for Trump.

it isn't being distorted at all. You can hear him right there on tape...his words are clear. You are always full of excuses for Trump.

So Biden's positions and agenda is trumped by rhetoric from Trump on an issue that he had zero control over? I am sure Trump didn't get your vote in 2016 so won't be losing something he never had. I have no idea how you can support a party that received endorsements from every radical group in the country, has a SF liberal on the ballot being a heartbeat away from the Presidency, and an agenda that creates the entitlement nanny state that individuals who don't work want. You support open borders? You support sanctuary cities? You support higher taxes? You support a massive Solyndra Green energy initiative? You support an ideology that creates dependence and has given us Seattle, Portland, LA, SF, Chicago, Minneapolis, Kenosha, Louisville, NYC? You support defunding people and the party that the police don't support?

Very simple questions so you better self exam your position and ask yourself if what Trump did regarding the Covid 19 which he never had the authority to control trumps the issues and stance of Biden/Harris

I posted a link from a Canadian which doesn't resonate with you or anyone who is anti Trump, here is the link and a couple paragraphs

http://www.morethanonelife.com/a-canadians-view-of-president-trump.html

And this is Donald Trump and mirrors my opinion of him as well but he has my vote because of results, read the entire article

Just consider this... When you think that your President Trump is a jerk; HE IS...

He’s a New Yorker.. He’s crude and can be downright rude. Some say he's a thin-skinned, arrogant, bombastic ass. No argument, even from most republicans if they're really honest.

He gets his feelings hurt and he’s a hot head. ...He hits back; harder. ...And he probably should Tweet less.

then the rest of the story

But let me tell you what else he is...And if you disagree with this that's your privilege. But in that case my friend, you'd be DEAD WRONG!!! ..And here's why;

He's a guy who DEMANDS performance. ..And more importantly; RESULTS!! He spent his entire life in the private sector where you either produce or get your ass fired!

Exactly the guy I want in the Oval office, one who gets results

So Biden's positions and agenda is trumped by rhetoric from Trump on an issue that he had zero control over? I am sure Trump didn't get your vote in 2016 so won't be losing something he never had. I have no idea how you can support a party that received endorsements from every radical group in the country, has a SF liberal on the ballot being a heartbeat away from the Presidency, and an agenda that creates the entitlement nanny state that individuals who don't work want. You support open borders? You support sanctuary cities? You support higher taxes? You support a massive Solyndra Green energy initiative? You support an ideology that creates dependence and has given us Seattle, Portland, LA, SF, Chicago, Minneapolis, Kenosha, Louisville, NYC? You support defunding people and the party that the police don't support?

Very simple questions so you better self exam your position and ask yourself if what Trump did regarding the Covid 19 which he never had the authority to control trumps the issues and stance of Biden/Harris

I posted a link from a Canadian which doesn't resonate with you or anyone who is anti Trump, here is the link and a couple paragraphs

http://www.morethanonelife.com/a-canadians-view-of-president-trump.html

And this is Donald Trump and mirrors my opinion of him as well but he has my vote because of results, read the entire article

then the rest of the story

I am not interested in what someone says that is not affected by what this moron does.

I am not interested in what someone says that is not affected by what this moron does.

and of course you also aren't interested in the Biden/Harris agenda either. How have you been affected by what Trump has done? Do you really need someone to tell you what to do all the time? Here we are 6 months into the pandemic and still you are focused one what you believe Trump should have done in spite of the reality that you haven't believed a word he said for the past 4 years and certainly based upon what Biden said in January and during Impeachment you would have been more skeptical of any actions Trump would have proposed. The WHO and CDC documents would be paraded out and claims that Trump was trying to influence the impeachment process. That is reality, I know it and most good Americans know it

WRONG, and so is the article. He doesn't demand PERFORMANCE, he demands LOYALTY TO HIMSELF ABOVE ALL. He doesn't care if you are the most incompetent person as long as you are loyal to him and will fall on your sword for him when the time comes.

Your idiotic rhetoric shows that not only is the article and YOU LYING, but it is pathetically obvious as well.

The only way a Trump supporter can make America great again is by PASSING AWAY! If I was married to a Trump supporter, I would rather get cancer and DIE rather than stay married to such a piece of shit.

WRONG, and so is the article. He doesn't demand PERFORMANCE, he demands LOYALTY TO HIMSELF ABOVE ALL. He doesn't care if you are the most incompetent person as long as you are loyal to him and will fall on your sword for him when the time comes.

Your idiotic rhetoric shows that not only is the article and YOU LYING, but it is pathetically obvious as well.

The only way a Trump supporter can make America great again is by PASSING AWAY! If I was married to a Trump supporter, I would rather get cancer and DIE rather than stay married to such a piece of shit.

You are making this personal and have nothing at stake here. Have no idea what your problem is but the alternative is Biden/Harris and the OP is spot on

What a classless thing to say, how has Trump personally hurt you or your family to warrant this kind of hatred. Personal hatred is unhealthy especially when misguided.

Don't have any respect for people like you who cannot debate the issues, do have a lot of respect for the police biting the hand that feeds them and endorsing Trump. He is good enough for the law and order crowd, good enough for me

You are making this personal and have nothing at stake here. Have no idea what your problem is but the alternative is Biden/Harris and the OP is spot on

What a classless thing to say, how has Trump personally hurt you or your family to warrant this kind of hatred. Personal hatred is unhealthy especially when misguided.

Don't have any respect for people like you who cannot debate the issues, do have a lot of respect for the police biting the hand that feeds them and endorsing Trump. He is good enough for the law and order crowd, good enough for me

You taking it personal is not my concern. The fact is the OP and you have LIED about Trump. I was spot on that he doesn't demand performance, he demands loyalty to himself FIRST and FOREMOST and doesn't care how incompetent you are as long as you are loyal.

If you don't like my posts, tough shit, it's time you and all the other Trump supporters are called to the mat on the lies you tell daily. What has Biden or Harris PERSONALLY done to you to warrant this kind of hatred against them and side with a loser wannabe tyrant like Trump who lies CONSTANTLY? Name the policies that Biden or Harris have passed that have personally affected you or your family instead of lying with rhetoric.

Democrats have no legitimate line to walk on their proposals because won't sell except to radicals so they continue to divert and run on the politics of personal destruction counting on the anti Trump hatred vote.

Sure they do. Those who lean further to the left aren't the majority. As for the "anti Trump hatred vote", a good chunk of that is self inflicted. The media plays a part, but he adds as much fuel to the fire as they do with his odd incendiary rhetoric. You might not think it matters, but all of those rallies and speeches are to motivate his base.

The problem with accountability is similar to the problem with Covid 19, they are state and local problems and under state and local control. Cities hire, fund, and train the police and have control over the unions as well but the bigger issue is the police on the front lines of rioting aren't getting the support from their supervisors so are turning to Trump

Sure, but since Trump has taken a stance on blindly supporting law enforcement, he's made this a larger issue. As for cities having control of the unions, it's hardly that simple. Police unions have become quite formidable and play a big part in how politicians consider actions to reform any aspect of how policing works. They throw their weight around to prevent mayors etc. from enacting meaningful reforms. As for the unions turning to Trump, it makes sense from a rhetoric perspective because he's singing their song. Whether it makes sense to have blind loyalty and faith in any organization monitoring itself should be highly questionable; that scenario rarely ends well.

What I can say based on personal experience, there's a level of anger that builds within people when those who are sworn to protect people abuse their authority and their victims have little in the way of recourse. I can't speak for other parts of the country, but my memory of the police was not a very good one after being manhandled on several occasions for doing little more than walking home from work late at night when I was in college. No level of courtesy or cooperation prevented the treatment I received, and the worse part was there was little to do about it.

You taking it personal is not my concern. The fact is the OP and you have LIED about Trump. I was spot on that he doesn't demand performance, he demands loyalty to himself FIRST and FOREMOST and doesn't care how incompetent you are as long as you are loyal.

So much for your leftwing BS and distorted view of Trump

A Generous man....

In 1986 a farmer, Lenard Hill, took his own life on the morning his farm was to go to a courthouse auction, believing that his life insurance would pay enough to save the cotton and soybean plantation that had been in his family for more than 100 years. A complete stranger in Queens N.Y. read about this story and paid off the remaining $77,000.

A USMC Sergeant spent seven months in a Mexican prison for accidentally crossing the border with a firearm. He was beaten and tortured in jail. Once he was released, the man from Queens sent him a check for $25,000, "To get you started."

In 2013 A black bus driver saves a suicidal girl from jumping off a bridge. Our Queens man sends him a check for $10,000.

A rabbi's critically ill son needs to get from NYC to California for specialty care treatment in 1988. No airlines will fly him. A generous man in Queens pays for a private flight for the child.

In 2017 after Army Corporal Dillon Baldridge was killed in Afghanistan, a generous man in Queens sent his father a check for $25,000.

This kind-hearted man from Queens has committed many other "quiet acts of random kindness." A wise man once said, "If a man's heart is good....Nothing else matters. And if a man's heart is bad....Nothing else matters."

Who is this kind man?.......

Donald J. Trump,....a man with a good heart.

In case you have any doubts about these stories, below are links that you can enjoy.

https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-3449920%2FThat-time-Donald-Trump-saved-family-farm-Widow-s-daughter-campaign-rally-recall-Donald-paid-mom-s-300-000-mortgage-father-committed-suicide.html&data=02%7C01%7Cecmeyer%40stcloudstate.edu%7Cf3894202f30e40da085d08d84379d586%7C5011c7c60ab446ab9ef4fae74a921a7f%7C0%7C0%7C637333537836383205&sdata=FLSdpSrZIUooGQQAlRVtKl3%2B7YGremVd57dcJktlnzQ%3D&reserved=0

https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.timesofisrael.com%2Ffor-tale-of-jewish-child-saved-by-trump-a-tragic-end%2F&data=02%7C01%7Cecmeyer%40stcloudstate.edu%7Cf3894202f30e40da085d08d84379d586%7C5011c7c60ab446ab9ef4fae74a921a7f%7C0%7C0%7C637333537836383205&sdata=rwKarjVcNOGONliXVutnqAmNYTc64Id33qjAh6oY86c%3D&reserved=0

https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Ftranscript%2Fgreta-yes-donald-trump-helped-sgt-tahmooressi&data=02%7C01%7Cecmeyer%40stcloudstate.edu%7Cf3894202f30e40da085d08d84379d586%7C5011c7c60ab446ab9ef4fae74a921a7f%7C0%7C0%7C637333537836383205&sdata=h6SojZvtRbe26TRaRxtNHipodR2nzqP0nEQwjJZKDTA%3D&reserved=0

https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F2017%2F10%2F18%2Fpolitics%2Fdonald-trump-personal-check-soldier%2Findex.html&data=02%7C01%7Cecmeyer%40stcloudstate.edu%7Cf3894202f30e40da085d08d84379d586%7C5011c7c60ab446ab9ef4fae74a921a7f%7C0%7C0%7C637333537836383205&sdata=NwhW3Y8AlVBkWs1JxjcS68iTtaoZwhaRdDU4%2Bva3cTY%3D&reserved=0

Sure they do. Those who lean further to the left aren't the majority. As for the "anti Trump hatred vote", a good chunk of that is self inflicted. The media plays a part, but he adds as much fuel to the fire as they do with his odd incendiary rhetoric. You might not think it matters, but all of those rallies and speeches are to motivate his base.

Sure, but since Trump has taken a stance on blindly supporting law enforcement, he's made this a larger issue. As for cities having control of the unions, it's hardly that simple. Police unions have become quite formidable and play a big part in how politicians consider actions to reform any aspect of how policing works. They throw their weight around to prevent mayors etc. from enacting meaningful reforms. As for the unions turning to Trump, it makes sense from a rhetoric perspective because he's singing their song. Whether it makes sense to have blind loyalty and faith in any organization monitoring itself should be highly questionable; that scenario rarely ends well.

What I can say based on personal experience, there's a level of anger that builds within people when those who are sworn to protect people abuse their authority and their victims have little in the way of recourse. I can't speak for other parts of the country, but my memory of the police was not a very good one after being manhandled on several occasions for doing little more than walking home from work late at night when I was in college. No level of courtesy or cooperation prevented the treatment I received, and the worse part was there was little to do about it.

Wrong, Trump tried to send help to Portland and was rejected. Doesn't appear that the police hold your point of view

Yes, that anger has come from 24/7 negative advertising from the left for the past four years

Back
Top Bottom