• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Biden Hoax

What liberalism are you talking about? Because you come up with bunk conclusions has nothing to do with liberalism. Logic says that if you posit something but have nothing but speculation to back it up, then it will fail.

For the 200th time already, I don't share the same fear that's been instilled in you with all of this "radicals!!! shersherlists!!" nonsense. I do get a kick at how easily you fall for all of that fear mongering. Conversely, I don't think Trump means the end of the US as we know it. You have this habit of painting things in only black and white; ignoring the successes and failures of presidents of either party. Why you fail at so many arguments, is you assume that conservatism is the only correct ideology, but it has its failures as well as seen throughout history; the old adage of "too much of one thing is bad" applies in this regard. We've seen economic successes under Republican and Democrat presidents, and failures as well. Same goes for a variety of other issues.

As much as you'd wish this country operated as some kind of hive mind, the truth is it doesn't; and in many ways we're better for it. Had those who bucked the status quo never existed, many of the changes we now enjoy would likely never have come to pass. You need both liberal and conservative views; people have varying views of issues across those two spectrums.

You obviously have no problem with this country having a massive central gov't funded by higher taxes on your business and having a SF radical a heartbeat from the Presidency

You obviously have no problem with this country having a massive central gov't funded by higher taxes on your business and having a SF radical a heartbeat from the Presidency

It doesn't keep me up at night because if government works properly, the checks and balances keep things from going to far to either extreme. It's why the "shershalist!!!" nonsense doesn't phase me at all.

It doesn't keep me up at night because if government works properly, the checks and balances keep things from going to far to either extreme. It's why the "shershalist!!!" nonsense doesn't phase me at all.

Right, what checks and balances, Pelosi, Schumer?

Right, what checks and balances, Pelosi, Schumer?

This is where the "civics education" should come in handy for you. Currently, the Senate is under GOP control, which could be likely even if there's a new president. Did you just conveniently forget this fact, or did it just become inconvenient to your narrative?

Ask the police in this country that question and why they are endorsing Trump

so you can’t answer the question?

You’re such a hater, clearly you need a civics and economic lessons.

what is it about Conservatism that creates this kind of loyalty?

This is where the "civics education" should come in handy for you. Currently, the Senate is under GOP control, which could be likely even if there's a new president. Did you just conveniently forget this fact, or did it just become inconvenient to your narrative?

Yes it is and yet you are going to vote for a Republican in the Senate and House? Why do you hate Trump so much? The results generated don't support that hatred and there is no assurance that Biden/Harris will keep the economy moving so you can take care of your family. Apparently it is you that has lost sight as to the role of the President and the harm that a President can do with executive orders

The education system that created people who make comments like this is embarrassing

Also as embarrassing is your claim of understanding as to who funds, trains and hires police. That definitely makes you a Biden supporter. Still cannot grasp reality, can you, liberal cities control the police and can remove the union anytime they want. So again you support only unions that you agree with

I can you show the facts but I can't make you think. The only one embarrassing themselves here is you.

I can you show the facts but I can't make you think. The only one embarrassing themselves here is you.

Learn the definition of a fact before using big words you don't understand, bring it on!

I will be voting for Trump in November and you don't have the right to vote in this country. Interesting article from a Canadian regarding Trump

http://www.morethanonelife.com/a-canadians-view-of-president-trump.html

never an answer on how Biden, Obama or Harris ever hurt you, your family or the country?

how have they really affected your life?

your ignorance is astounding!

You clearly need a civics and economic lessons!

What is it about conservatism that creates this kind of loyalty?

bls.gov and treasury data!!!

never an answer on how Biden, Obama or Harris ever hurt you, your family or the country?

I see no further reason to see your alias on my screen, bye

Yes it is and yet you are going to vote for a Republican in the Senate and House? Why do you hate Trump so much?

Why do you think I hate Trump? I don't hate anyone; it's perfectly possible to think a person inept as a leader without hating them. As I've stated numerous times before, I don't expect an economic collapse if there is a transition of power at the executive level; there are plenty of other things that would have to go wrong for that kind of scenario to happen.

The results generated don't support that hatred and there is no assurance that Biden/Harris will keep the economy moving so you can take care of your family.

Just as there's no assurance a Biden/Harris administration will keep the economy going, there's no reassurance Trump can do the same. That he didn't connect the dots and understood that pandemic mitigation is tied to economic recovery is a big failure in my opinion. If the country were maintaining hospitalization and fatalities at the rates we're seeing in the northeast now, there's a good chance we'd be doing better economically. I'm sure you'll cite the pre pandemic numbers, but that doesn't tell you what can happen now given the impact to the economy. What he'll need to do now is much different than when he became president.

Apparently it is you that has lost sight as to the role of the President and the harm that a President can do with executive orders

Sure. Have you been actively complaining about the use of executive orders by this president, or is that reserved only for when it's not a GOP president? For some perspective, Trump has issued more executive orders than Obama did his first year (Obama: 147, Trump: 185 thus far).

"Why do you hate Trump so much?"
😁

Learn the definition of a fact before using big words you don't understand, bring it on!

"Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong." - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

So what was the date of that supposed lie and what was WHO and CDC saying about the virus at that time. Today what difference does it make especially with the lack of authority the President has over state and local issues. You liberals seem to ignore that reality along with the fact that the 6 top Blue states have almost 50% of the Covid 19 deaths. What difference would Trump have made in states with governors who hate him
what was the date? Several dates..all the way through and then we have him admitting to Woodword that he knew it was deadly and contagious and more dangerous than the worst flu.

"ElChupacabra, post: 1072677670, member: 32739"]
Why do you think I hate Trump? I don't hate anyone; it's perfectly possible to think a person inept as a leader without hating them. As I've stated numerous times before, I don't expect an economic collapse if there is a transition of power at the e xecutive level; there are plenty of other things that would have to go wrong for that kind of scenario to happen.

Thinking is one thing proving it is another. you think a lot of things but apparently results don't matter and your thought process trumps actual results. You really have no understanding as to the role of the President and buy rhetoric. You have not addressed anything in this OP just spread more propaganda and rhetoric

Just as there's no assurance a Biden/Harris administration will keep the economy going, there's no reassurance Trump can do the same. That he didn't connect the dots and understood that pandemic mitigation is tied to economic recovery is a big failure in my opinion. If the country were maintaining hospitalization and fatalities at the rates we're seeing in the northeast now, there's a good chance we'd be doing better economically. I'm sure you'll cite the pre pandemic numbers, but that doesn't tell you what can happen now given the impact to the economy. What he'll need to do now is much different than when he became president.

That's because you have no understanding of the word incentive, when you raise taxes which they will do you reduce the ability of taxpayers to create economic activity and you reduce state and local revenue as people cannot print money. Unlike you and most of the left you cannot grasp the reality of the components of GDP. You have a lot of passion for the Covid19 issue as again you continue to divert from the policies proposed by Harris/Biden. Why don't you tell us which of those issues you support and which you don't? Also can you explain to me why the police in this country who are funded, hired, and trained by the cities endorsed Trump?

Sure. Have you been actively complaining about the use of executive orders by this president, or is that reserved only for when it's not a GOP president? For some perspective, Trump has issued more executive orders than Obama did his first year (Obama: 147, Trump: 185 thus far).

Why don't you compare the Obama EO's against Trump's

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/wh...-list-donald-trump-s-executive-orders-n720796

Still waiting for you to address the issues in the OP rather than divert from them

[/QUOTE]

"Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong." - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

As you continue to show you are incapable of doing anything but spread negative anti Trump Propaganda, the agenda of Harris/Biden doesn't resonate with you nor does the fact that the police in this country funded, hired, and trained by the cities are biting the hand that feeds them by endorsing Trump. You continue to divert from the OP never addressing what in that OP is wrong or false?

what was the date? Several dates..all the way through and then we have him admitting to Woodword that he knew it was deadly and contagious and more dangerous than the worst flu.

The interview with Woodward was in Mid March, the quotes were January and February. Still waiting for you to tell us what you wanted the President to do and what would have been legal? You are good at creating panic, a good leader never does that

The interview with Woodward was in Mid March, the quotes were January and February. Still waiting for you to tell us what you wanted the President to do and what would have been legal? You are good at creating panic, a good leader never does that
He knew...and he has continued since then to try to deny and put his supporters at risk

He knew...and he has continued since then to try to deny and put his supporters at risk

He declared the pandemic in mid March and by all means keep ignoring actions and focus on rhetoric. Why don't you give the Biden/Harris rhetoric the same anal exam, what was Biden's comments about the China travel ban? Which Biden plan on the pandemic do you support the one he claimed was legal demanding the wearing of masks or the one he claimed was illegal, demanding the wearing of masks? There is so much wrong with the Biden/Harris campaign and their agenda but you continue to divert from what they stand for and what they support. I will ask you again why you would put a SF liberal a heartbeat from the Presidency and why police that are funded, hired, trained by cities are biting the hand that feeds them by endorsing Trump?

Is there ever going to be a time when good Democrats wake up to the reality of exactly who Kamala Harris and Nancy Pelosi are and how Biden is nothing more than a placeholder? Do you supposed Democrats understand what the radical party stands for today and how that destroys the very foundation upon which this country was created and the rule of law?

Come on, there has to be some honest Democrats in this forum that recognize the disaster awaiting us with Harris/Biden!

Mmm...if you're trying to convince Democrats, you might wanna find a better source.

Don't start yelling at me, I'm just trying to be a blessing.... ;) Good luck with your smear attempts.

Right and you would prefer a SF radical in the WH who would certainly create the kind of country you want, massive nanny state with a large authoritative central gov't

You claim Trump is a liar and corrupt but have proven no such thing just propaganda and hate rhetoric. Better wake up and realize what the alternative is as none of the results generated by Trump have hurt you or your family, and that being the case makes your hatred illogical and flat ass wrong
Trump, the lunatic, has DESTROYED my family. DESTROYED

Thinking is one thing proving it is another. you think a lot of things but apparently results don't matter and your thought process trumps actual results. You really have no understanding as to the role of the President and buy rhetoric. You have not addressed anything in this OP just spread more propaganda and rhetoric

I think I've been pretty clear and have provided citations to support the comments I've made. The rest of your non response is noted because nothing I've stated is propaganda.

That's because you have no understanding of the word incentive, when you raise taxes which they will do you reduce the ability of taxpayers to create economic activity and you reduce state and local revenue as people cannot print money. Unlike you and most of the left you cannot grasp the reality of the components of GDP. You have a lot of passion for the Covid19 issue as again you continue to divert from the policies proposed by Harris/Biden. Why don't you tell us which of those issues you support and which you don't? Also can you explain to me why the police in this country who are funded, hired, and trained by the cities endorsed Trump?

Honestly, I'm just going to vote for Biden because he's got a pretty nice hair cut and I like Kamala's name. Plus Biden can still jog; that's pretty cool.

Why don't you compare the Obama EO's against Trump's

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/wh...-list-donald-trump-s-executive-orders-n720796

Still waiting for you to address the issues in the OP rather than divert from them

So is the problem a matter of quantity?

Back
Top Bottom