• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Biden Hoax

I don’t understand how you can keep making this moronic claim when it has been thoroughly disproven using the actual economic data?

Since you haven't posted any, very easy to do as I have posted the data in context!! Do you know what context even means?
Nonsense? Good lord. Your spin is noted, since you'd rather address other things than the fact people are dying. You still have no response to why the entire European continent, with double our population, has slightly higher mortalities than we do who have half the population. You don't seem to care about those results....quelle surprise!

So essentially you'd rather focus on positive spin, rather than address the fact that people are dying. Noted. Even if we had the best recovery data ever, how does that factor in mitigating the number of deaths? Your point seems to be "well at least more people aren't dying!".

Spin?? Reality, 200,000 deaths in a country of 330,000,000 people is a 2.9% death to infection ratio. Have you spent this much time giving an anal exam to Flu results in the past? 2.9% Death to infection rate showing that our immune systems are working and being ignored by the left just like you want to ignore those recoveries and recoveries that will never be counted.

You are going to continue to divert from the thread topic because you cannot defend the reality that it is indeed a Biden Hoax being played on the American people. Stunning how liberal rhetoric puts blame for all the problems on Republicans as it defies responsibility. No one can delegate responsibility and that responsibility rests with the individual first, then the mayor, then the Governor who are the first responders.

The entire European continent isn't under a central gov't and the results all those utopian countries you want us to emulate have worse death to infection rates than this contry and they offer universal healthcare

I have repeatedly refuted this. I gave you the data from 2010-jan2020 showing you there was no magic trump bump. EVERY metric remained on the same trend line. This is in no way debatable.

Right, 500 billion dollars per year GDP Growth for Obama vs 900 billion per year under Trump isn't a bump

the U-6 rate dropping from 9.3 to 6.7 isn't a positive bump either

part time jobs for economic reasons going from 5.7 million to 4.3 million isn't a proper bump either

Both the U-6 and the Part time for economic reason numbers were higher when Obama left office than when the recession began. Context matters, you take that Obama bum to the polls and what happened? He got 4 million fewer votes in 12 than 08, lost the House in 10-12-14-16 and the Senate in 14. So much for you revisionist history

Oh by the way, Obama took office in January 2009 not 2010 and he had a Democratic Congress, NO budget, and a stimulus bill for shovel ready jobs on his desk day 1 at a cost of 842 billion dollars. Didn't get back to pre recession employment until 2014

A very simple question for you, since cities fund, hire and train police why is it that the police are supporting Trump and biting the hand that feeds them? could it be the lack of support they are receiving from the city leadership and are seeking federal help during rioting? Biden supports liberal city actions and Trump supports the police along with other law and order issues
A very simple answer, as is required for you: The police unions loyalty is to the cops, even the bad ones, not the people they serve.

You're welcome.

A very simple answer, as is required for you: The police unions loyalty is to the cops, even the bad ones, not the people they serve.

You're welcome.

And again who hires, funds, and trains cops? What have cops on the front lie of rioting done to deserve being attacked? What justification is there for looting high end stores rather than grocery stores? The police unions aren't above the law but deserve our support when on the front line against rioters. Bad cops need to be prosecuted so whose responsibility is that......................................???? The CITIES and aren't those cities mostly liberal run? You tell me the last time Louisville was run by a GOP mayor and council?

Spin?? Reality, 200,000 deaths in a country of 330,000,000 people is a 2.9% death to infection ratio. Have you spent this much time giving an anal exam to Flu results in the past? 2.9% Death to infection rate showing that our immune systems are working and being ignored by the left just like you want to ignore those recoveries and recoveries that will never be counted.

Yes, spin. What you are essentially saying is that the high death rate is acceptable because of the death to infection rate as if that should be the focus despite the fact we lead the world in moralities. From a mitigation perspective, what you're positing is basically this:

tenor.gif

You are going to continue to divert from the thread topic because you cannot defend the reality that it is indeed a Biden Hoax being played on the American people. Stunning how liberal rhetoric puts blame for all the problems on Republicans as it defies responsibility. No one can delegate responsibility and that responsibility rests with the individual first, then the mayor, then the Governor who are the first responders.

You call it blame, I call it accountability. Potatoh, potahto. As for your "Biden Hoax"....well..
:ROFLMAO:

The entire European continent isn't under a central gov't and the results all those utopian countries you want us to emulate have worse death to infection rates than this contry and they offer universal healthcare

No, it is not, but I remember you once saying that the US has 50 individual states as a reason why there couldn't be a national strategy. Comparing the US to the European continent in that scenario seems apt; unless you're going to start back pedaling on that as well.

[QUOTE}ElChupacabra, post: 1072674697, member: 32739"]
Yes, spin. What you are essentially saying is that the high death rate is acceptable because of the death to infection rate as if that should be the focus despite the fact we lead the world in moralities. From a mitigation perspective, what you're positing is basically this: [/QUOTE]

And where exactly did I say that? What I continue to point out and you ignore is you cannot delegate personal responsibility, you cannot seem to grasp that reality. But what I have pointed out is the success of our medical system in this country

You call it blame, I call it accountability. Potatoh, potahto. As for your "Biden Hoax"....well..

We are all accountable for our actions, you lack of understand is about responsibility and authority

No, it is not, but I remember you once saying that the US has 50 individual states as a reason why there couldn't be a national strategy. Comparing the US to the European continent in that scenario seems apt; unless you're going to start back pedaling on that as well.

50 independent states called the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA under control of the U.S. CONSTITUTION

You are doing nothing but baiting and diverting digging a deeper hole for yourself as you cannot admit you are wrong on any issue

Since you hate them, they must be the right pick for America since you would rather have the corruption and lying that is Trump. In other words, no one here (other than a RETARDED Trump supporter) gives a **** what YOU think. You're dismissed and you better get used to having a Biden presidency. You and all the other corruption supporting Trump supporters deserve Biden.
whaaaaaaa!

just another

I don't like what you believe in so you are retarded and stupid and every other vile name i can come up with

I'm bored

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Right and you would prefer a SF radical in the WH who would certainly create the kind of country you want, massive nanny state with a large authoritative central gov't

You claim Trump is a liar and corrupt but have proven no such thing just propaganda and hate rhetoric. Better wake up and realize what the alternative is as none of the results generated by Trump have hurt you or your family, and that being the case makes your hatred illogical and flat ass wrong
good point aabout how Trumps policies haven't hurt poster or anyone else (bs about the virus from fake news notwithstanding)

At best Dems don't know what they are getting into (meaning everyday Dem voters).

it is no wonder a lot of people think Trump is ... Satan... since that is what the dishonest media WANTS them to think. CNN says "Come into my parlor... and drink our Kool aid"

Time to wake up

Time to realize these hacks do NOT have everyday Americans' interests at heart... ha ha... that makes me freaking laugh... or would make me laugh it if weren't so frightening.

Right, 500 billion dollars per year GDP Growth for Obama vs 900 billion per year under Trump isn't a bump

the U-6 rate dropping from 9.3 to 6.7 isn't a positive bump either

part time jobs for economic reasons going from 5.7 million to 4.3 million isn't a proper bump either

Both the U-6 and the Part time for economic reason numbers were higher when Obama left office than when the recession began. Context matters, you take that Obama bum to the polls and what happened? He got 4 million fewer votes in 12 than 08, lost the House in 10-12-14-16 and the Senate in 14. So much for you revisionist history

Oh by the way, Obama took office in January 2009 not 2010 and he had a Democratic Congress, NO budget, and a stimulus bill for shovel ready jobs on his desk day 1 at a cost of 842 billion dollars. Didn't get back to pre recession employment until 2014
I have repeatedly refuted this.

good point aabout how Trumps policies haven't hurt poster or anyone else (bs about the virus from fake news notwithstanding)

At best Dems don't know what they are getting into (meaning everyday Dem voters).

it is no wonder a lot of people think Trump is ... Satan... since that is what the dishonest media WANTS them to think. CNN says "Come into my parlor... and drink our Kool aid"

Time to wake up

Time to realize these hacks do NOT have everyday Americans' interests at heart... ha ha... that makes me freaking laugh... or would make me laugh it if weren't so frightening.

But Trump's policies have hurt and killed a lot of people. From separating families, to stealing uteruses, to abolishing pre-existing conditions, to denial of GW and destruction of the environment, to failed trade deals, to the rise in white supremacy nationalism...to his criminal response to the pandemic...the list goes on and on ....

I've posted this repeatedly

Yes you have as has others but context is missing, context like the components of GDP and what they contributed to the growth, i.e consumer spending, Obama 300 billion dollars per year, Trump 500 billion dollars per year growth

Context like part time for economic reason jobs setting records and skewing the unemployment rate, the U-3 vs the U-6 which shows those under employed people and how that was higher when Obama left office than when the recession began. The radical left inability to comprehend context is staggering as is the effort to revive the Obama legacy which was rejected. If you want some specific numbers that you believe were better under Obama please ask and I will provide them

But Trump's policies have hurt and killed a lot of people. From separating families, to stealing uteruses, to abolishing pre-existing conditions, to denial of GW and destruction of the environment, to failed trade deals, to the rise in white supremacy nationalism...to his criminal response to the pandemic...the list goes on and on ....
So Trump using Obama cages bothers you? Why is it you cannot explain why the police funded by the cities, hired by the cities and trained by the cities have endorsed Trump?

You blaming Trump for deaths is typical liberalism and delegation of responsibility which isn't the President's. Did Trump send over infected seniors back to their nursing homes? Did Trump prevent Cuomo from using the U.S.S Hope? your biased partisan posts are getting old as you need to get out of that bubble you live in and find out what is going on around the country

And where exactly did I say that? What I continue to point out and you ignore is you cannot delegate personal responsibility, you cannot seem to grasp that reality. But what I have pointed out is the success of our medical system in this country

I see that even in this new platform you cannot use the quote function correctly. As for the bolded section of your comment, that's exactly what you're implying by stating the recoveries should be mentioned as well. Recoveries aren't a problem to mitigate; deaths are. If your car's engine breaks down, saying "hey. but at least the tires look good" really doesn't help. You have opined on the medical system in this country, but since you have no data to support your assertion, it's as valid as my stating people drinking unicorn tears is why recoveries are successful.

We are all accountable for our actions, you lack of understand is about responsibility and authority

Yep, but how well people fare is in part on how well they're instructed. When you have mixed messaging on protocols, you're going to have disparate results. That's what you can't seem to grasp.

50 independent states called the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA under control of the U.S. CONSTITUTION

You are doing nothing but baiting and diverting digging a deeper hole for yourself as you cannot admit you are wrong on any issue

Hey, that was what you stated when someone challenged you on why there wasn't a unified strategy. I am not baiting you; it's just your failure to challenge anything I've stated with anything other than canned responses. If I point out we have higher mortalities than other countries, you deflect by stating we should be talking about recoveries. When I challenge your claim that healthcare system outcomes isn't supported in the data you cited, you just provide assumptions. So I'm the one who's wrong?
🤔

I see that even in this new platform you cannot use the quote function correctly. As for the bolded section of your comment, that's exactly what you're implying by stating the recoveries should be mentioned as well. Recoveries aren't a problem to mitigate; deaths are. If your car's engine breaks down, saying "hey. but at least the tires look good" really doesn't help. You have opined on the medical system in this country, but since you have no data to support your assertion, it's as valid as my stating people drinking unicorn tears is why recoveries are successful.

Yep, but how well people fare is in part on how well they're instructed. When you have mixed messaging on protocols, you're going to have disparate results. That's what you can't seem to grasp.

Hey, that was what you stated when someone challenged you on why there wasn't a unified strategy. I am not baiting you; it's just your failure to challenge anything I've stated with anything other than canned responses. If I point out we have higher mortalities than other countries, you deflect by stating we should be talking about recoveries. When I challenge your claim that healthcare system outcomes isn't supported in the data you cited, you just provide assumptions. So I'm the one who's wrong?
🤔
Explain to us all what it is about liberalism that creates your kind of loyalty? Logic and common sense says that if you vote the same ideology over and over again expecting different results you aren't going to get different results. Are you ever going to explain why you would put a SF radical a heartbeat from the Presidency?

So Trump using Obama cages bothers you? Why is it you cannot explain why the police funded by the cities, hired by the cities and trained by the cities have endorsed Trump?

You blaming Trump for deaths is typical liberalism and delegation of responsibility which isn't the President's. Did Trump send over infected seniors back to their nursing homes? Did Trump prevent Cuomo from using the U.S.S Hope? your biased partisan posts are getting old as you need to get out of that bubble you live in and find out what is going on around the country

It bothers me that Trump made the cages permanent and didn't keep records of who the children's parents were. But the coup de gras was stealing women's uteruses.

Police unions are the main reason why there hasn't been police reform.

Largely due to Trump's failed leadership and response to the virus...yes, he made the problem worse than it needed to be and as a result hundreds of thousands died as a result.

It bothers me that Trump made the cages permanent and didn't keep records of who the children's parents were. But the coup de gras was stealing women's uteruses.

Police unions are the main reason why there hasn't been police reform.

Largely due to Trump's failed leadership and response to the virus...yes, he made the problem worse than it needed to be and as a result hundreds of thousands died as a result.

No what bothers you really is Trump doing his job and destroying your ideology. Your lack of understanding of the Constitution is staggering.

Now you claim that police unions are the reason no police reform, whose problem is that? Cities hire, fire, train, and fund the police. Liberalism supports unions but apparently you only support the ones you agree with

No what bothers you really is Trump doing his job and destroying your ideology. Your lack of understanding of the Constitution is staggering.

Now you claim that police unions are the reason no police reform, whose problem is that? Cities hire, fire, train, and fund the police. Liberalism supports unions but apparently you only support the ones you agree with

But Trump hasn't been doing his job and there's over 200,000 deaths to prove it.

Trump doesn't believe in the Constitution...and apparently neither do you.

Police unions are the problem and defunding or partial defunding the police department(s) may be the only way to get meaningful police reform and accountability.

But Trump hasn't been doing his job and there's over 200,000 deaths to prove it.

Trump doesn't believe in the Constitution...and apparently neither do you.

Police unions are the problem and defunding or partial defunding the police department(s) may be the only way to get meaningful police reform and accountability.

The education system that created people who make comments like this is embarrassing

Also as embarrassing is your claim of understanding as to who funds, trains and hires police. That definitely makes you a Biden supporter. Still cannot grasp reality, can you, liberal cities control the police and can remove the union anytime they want. So again you support only unions that you agree with

Right, propaganda to you is anything that doesn't fit your narrative. Nothing changes the mind of a radical including actual rioting, looting, politics of personal destruction and poor economic and social results in major U.S. liberal run cities and states
Propaganda is hillary running a sex ring out of a pizza parlor basement, and we saw the end result of that bullcrap. Guess what, it wasn't liberals doing the shooting.

Explain to us all what it is about liberalism that creates your kind of loyalty? Logic and common sense says that if you vote the same ideology over and over again expecting different results you aren't going to get different results. Are you ever going to explain why you would put a SF radical a heartbeat from the Presidency?

What liberalism are you talking about? Because you come up with bunk conclusions has nothing to do with liberalism. Logic says that if you posit something but have nothing but speculation to back it up, then it will fail.

For the 200th time already, I don't share the same fear that's been instilled in you with all of this "radicals!!! shersherlists!!" nonsense. I do get a kick at how easily you fall for all of that fear mongering. Conversely, I don't think Trump means the end of the US as we know it. You have this habit of painting things in only black and white; ignoring the successes and failures of presidents of either party. Why you fail at so many arguments, is you assume that conservatism is the only correct ideology, but it has its failures as well as seen throughout history; the old adage of "too much of one thing is bad" applies in this regard. We've seen economic successes under Republican and Democrat presidents, and failures as well. Same goes for a variety of other issues.

As much as you'd wish this country operated as some kind of hive mind, the truth is it doesn't; and in many ways we're better for it. Had those who bucked the status quo never existed, many of the changes we now enjoy would likely never have come to pass. You need both liberal and conservative views; people have varying views of issues across those two spectrums.

Propaganda is hillary running a sex ring out of a pizza parlor basement, and we saw the end result of that bullcrap. Guess what, it wasn't liberals doing the shooting.

No, propaganda is that the Federal gov't is responsible for state and local policies, programs, racial issues, and litigation

Propaganda is that the federal gov't is responsible for racial issues and police actions in the cities

You are only good at spewing liberal propaganda

Yes you have as has others but context is missing, context like the components of GDP and what they contributed to the growth, i.e consumer spending, Obama 300 billion dollars per year, Trump 500 billion dollars per year growth

Context like part time for economic reason jobs setting records and skewing the unemployment rate, the U-3 vs the U-6 which shows those under employed people and how that was higher when Obama left office than when the recession began. The radical left inability to comprehend context is staggering as is the effort to revive the Obama legacy which was rejected. If you want some specific numbers that you believe were better under Obama please ask and I will provide them

How did Obama ever hurt you, your family or the country?

No, propaganda is that the Federal gov't is responsible for state and local policies, programs, racial issues, and litigation

Propaganda is that the federal gov't is responsible for racial issues and police actions in the cities

You are only good at spewing liberal propaganda
Lol, uh huh.

Back
Top Bottom