• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Biden Hoax

Conservative

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

Is there ever going to be a time when good Democrats wake up to the reality of exactly who Kamala Harris and Nancy Pelosi are and how Biden is nothing more than a placeholder? Do you supposed Democrats understand what the radical party stands for today and how that destroys the very foundation upon which this country was created and the rule of law?

Come on, there has to be some honest Democrats in this forum that recognize the disaster awaiting us with Harris/Biden!

As an emphatic, dedicated supporter and apologist for Trump, literally nobody cares what you think about democrats. You've shown over and over again that you'll lie, misrepresent and exaggerate to push your agenda and the more you hate them, the more likely it is they're reasonable, rational people.

You're unable to successfully attack Biden on his actual positions and character so you peddle desperate conspiracy theories. You're fooling no one.

Is there ever going to be a time when good Democrats wake up to the reality of exactly who Kamala Harris and Nancy Pelosi are and how Biden is nothing more than a placeholder? Do you supposed Democrats understand what the radical party stands for today and how that destroys the very foundation upon which this country was created and the rule of law?

Come on, there has to be some honest Democrats in this forum that recognize the disaster awaiting us with Harris/Biden!

Since you hate them, they must be the right pick for America since you would rather have the corruption and lying that is Trump. In other words, no one here (other than a RETARDED Trump supporter) gives a **** what YOU think. You're dismissed and you better get used to having a Biden presidency. You and all the other corruption supporting Trump supporters deserve Biden.

Since you hate them, they must be the right pick for America since you would rather have the corruption and lying that is Trump. In other words, no one here (other than a RETARDED Trump supporter) gives a **** what YOU think. You're dismissed and you better get used to having a Biden presidency. You and all the other corruption supporting Trump supporters deserve Biden.

Right and you would prefer a SF radical in the WH who would certainly create the kind of country you want, massive nanny state with a large authoritative central gov't

You claim Trump is a liar and corrupt but have proven no such thing just propaganda and hate rhetoric. Better wake up and realize what the alternative is as none of the results generated by Trump have hurt you or your family, and that being the case makes your hatred illogical and flat ass wrong

Right and you would prefer a SF radical in the WH who would certainly create the kind of country you want, massive nanny state with a large authoritative central gov't

You claim Trump is a liar and corrupt but have proven no such thing just propaganda and hate rhetoric. Better wake up and realize what the alternative is as none of the results generated by Trump have hurt you or your family, and that being the case makes your hatred illogical and flat ass wrong

Wait, do we have you on record here and now saying that Trump hasn't lied? Are you kidding? His corruption is well known. Either way you have NO credibility and you have lied numerous times here. Your ilk DESERVES Biden and you will have to deal with that. I thought you said you were leaving? Oh yeah, you LIED about that. /mic drop

Sorry, but I really think there are no "good Democrats" left on this forum...only Trump haters. They don't care about the disaster you speak of. They only want to get Trump.

Wait, do we have you on record here and now saying that Trump hasn't lied? Are you kidding? His corruption is well known. Either way you have NO credibility and you have lied numerous times here. Your ilk DESERVES Biden and you will have to deal with that. I thought you said you were leaving? Oh yeah, you LIED about that. /mic drop

Name for me any so called lies that have affected you or your family or even the country? His supposed corruption pales compared to Obama whose lies were called mistakes but his policies actually hurt the American people giving us the worst recovery in history. So tell us about those so called lies, what policies came out of them? My credibility comes from official data, yours from propaganda. I will take my credibility to court any day vs. yours

As for leaving, I changed my mind, took a little vacation and decided to come back to make a fool out of radicals who refuse to debate the issues and refuse to give Harris/Biden the same anal exam on rhetoric

Sorry, but I really think there are no "good Democrats" left on this forum...only Trump haters. They don't care about the disaster you speak of. They only want to get Trump.

The only disaster has been Trump and his lying supporters. Trump supporters are the dumbest people in the US by far. Your retarded comments noted and dismissed as nothing but retarded ramblings.

Name for me any so called lies that have affected you or your family or even the country? His supposed corruption pales compared to Obama whose lies were called mistakes but his policies actually hurt the American people giving us the worst recovery in history. So tell us about those so called lies, what policies came out of them? My credibility comes from official data, yours from propaganda. I will take my credibility to court any day vs. yours

As for leaving, I changed my mind, took a little vacation and decided to come back to make a fool out of radicals who refuse to debate the issues and refuse to give Harris/Biden the same anal exam on rhetoric

LOL see this is classic Conservative. He makes a comment that is a LIE and then he moves the goal posts when it is obvious that he lied. First you said Trump hasn't lied. Now it's name the lie that has affected my family or country. Your comments are both retarded and pathetic as well as summarily dismissed as retarded ramblings. You have ZERO credibility. If I was married to a Trump supporter I would get cancer and die to get away from them.

LOL see this is classic Conservative. He makes a comment that is a LIE and then he moves the goal posts when it is obvious that he lied. First you said Trump hasn't lied. Now it's name the lie that has affected my family or country. Your comments are both retarded and pathetic as well as summarily dismissed as retarded ramblings. You have ZERO credibility. If I was married to a Trump supporter I would get cancer and die to get away from them.
Where did I say Trump hasn't lied? I have no idea if he lied or simply made a mistake. What you have proven however is that you have nothing to support your claims just pure hatred based upon ignorance of the issues and our Constitution

You think I give a damn about your claims of my credibility? Better work on yours, learn where credibility comes from and develop a lot more personal pride. You don't win court cases or debate with propaganda but you do with facts. You offer NONE!!

You sound just like an Axis Sally.

How about when Trump lied about the seriousness of the virus, actively attacked people who took it seriously and threatened states that had a mask mandate. 200,000 Americans died, far more than needed to and we're suffering more economically than any other developed country.

Trump lied and people died. Don't for one second pretend you're ready to admit that when presented evidence.

You sound just like an Axis Sally.
No
How about when Trump lied about the seriousness of the virus, actively attacked people who took it seriously and threatened states that had a mask mandate. 200,000 Americans died, far more than needed to and we're suffering more economically than any other developed country.

Trump lied and people died. Don't for one second pretend you're ready to admit that when presented evidence.

No unlike you I understand the issues from both and the difference is stark, pro public sector nanny state for Harris/Biden. Pro private sector personal responsibility Trump

So what was the date of that supposed lie and what was WHO and CDC saying about the virus at that time. Today what difference does it make especially with the lack of authority the President has over state and local issues. You liberals seem to ignore that reality along with the fact that the 6 top Blue states have almost 50% of the Covid 19 deaths. What difference would Trump have made in states with governors who hate him

Where did I say Trump hasn't lied? I have no idea if he lied or simply made a mistake. What you have proven however is that you have nothing to support your claims just pure hatred based upon ignorance of the issues and our Constitution

You think I give a damn about your claims of my credibility? Better work on yours, learn where credibility comes from and develop a lot more personal pride. You don't win court cases or debate with propaganda but you do with facts. You offer NONE!!
You don't know when Traitor 'Helsinki' Trump is lying or not. Neither does he.

You don't know when Traitor 'Helsinki' Trump is lying or not. Neither does he.

Results matter, results generated by economic policies and recovery now being generated from the pandemic by a pro private sector President. You have no credibility being from Chicago

But most know that - and want it that way. He's just a facade, an election trick, an open bait-and-switch tactic, nothing else.

Results matter, results generated by economic policies and recovery now being generated from the pandemic by a pro private sector President. You have no credibility being from Chicago
Somehow you think Illinois is Chicago, which you know is not an insult. Good thing blue cities are givers to red states.

Somehow you think Illinois is Chicago, which you know is not an insult. Good thing blue cities are givers to red states.

You keep spreading that liberal lie and showing the education system in Chicago that doesn't teach people the difference between income taxes and federal mandates. Why don't you ask Bill Clinton why he signed the federal mandate act in 1995 forcing the federal gov't to pay for federal mandates to the states, that is where those dollars go and that has nothing to do with federal income taxes collected

As for Chicago not being Illinois, Chicago has about 9 million people, and Illinois 13 million, looks like Chicago is indeed Illinois

You keep spreading that liberal lie and showing the education system in Chicago that doesn't teach people the difference between income taxes and federal mandates. Why don't you ask Bill Clinton why he signed the federal mandate act in 1995 forcing the federal gov't to pay for federal mandates to the states, that is where those dollars go and that has nothing to do with federal income taxes collected

As for Chicago not being Illinois, Chicago has about 9 million people, and Illinois 13 million, looks like Chicago is indeed Illinois

Why do you keep lying about Chicago, Conservative?

Why do you keep lying about Chicago, Conservative?

What lies? when was the last time Chicago had a Republican Mayor?? Why is it liberal cities run by liberal mayors for decades are having racial problems? Aren't your police hired, funded and trained by the city? Can you explain why your public health director resigned? How many murders did chicago have last week?

Yeah, according to Joe 200 million people died.

So what was the date of that supposed lie and what was WHO and CDC saying about the virus at that time. Today what difference does it make especially with the lack of authority the President has over state and local issues. You liberals seem to ignore that reality along with the fact that the 6 top Blue states have almost 50% of the Covid 19 deaths. What difference would Trump have made in states with governors who hate him
Did you not get the memo? Trump admitted he lied about the virus in order to "protect people" from "mass hysteria".

You asked for a lie that greatly harmed America and Americans and I gave it to you. YOU DO NOT CARE. So stop pretending!

A Trump cultist pretending Biden slipping up on a single word is far worse than Trump maliciously getting 200,000 Americans killed.

Your priorities are ****ed.

Actually my priorities are just fine, I would not say the same from a "rabid" leftie however.

Back
Top Bottom