• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Biden Hoax

Right, one dollar more this year vs. last year, one dollar more next year than this year is called a recovery. You want to prop up the Obama legacy be my guest, that does nothing for your credibility. there isn't an economic number Obama generated that was more positive that Trump's pre pandemic results. Real recovery is 900 billion dollars per year GDP growth not 500 billion much of which was due to gov't spending by Obama. You and your left leaning friends are being sold a bill of goods and you buy it and that does nothing for your credibility

Do you see how ridiculous you look when you say things like that? Trumpsters have zero credibility because they only believe what they are told, not what actually is...

Do you deny it?

OMG, yes, allowing people to keep more of what they earn is just like Nazi Germany! what a dumb ass response created out of nothing but hatred and ignorance of reality
So you are telling me that cities have no control over their police including the unions. Why are they supporting unions and why aren't you since unions are normally Democratic backers. The police seem fed up with the lack of support from the city, do you blame them. What did the police on the front lines of rioters do to deserve being shot at, beaten? You seem to ignore video and buy rhetoric

Hysterical...and clueless. You're on a roll, conservative.

ive ****ing posted it already. twice in this threadalone.

The Center on Budget and Policy Priorities is a progressive American think tank that analyzes the impact of federal and state government budget policies

Do you have any idea what context means? Do you know what data makes up the official unemployment data? Do you know the components of GDP and what they contribute to the total? Do you know what a part time job for economic reasons is? It is about time that you opened your eyes to what you are being told and verify the rhetoric instead of letting the left make a fool out of you

The Center on Budget and Policy Priorities is a progressive American think tank that analyzes the impact of federal and state government budget policies

Do you have any idea what context means? Do you know what data makes up the official unemployment data? Do you know the components of GDP and what they contribute to the total? Do you know what a part time job for economic reasons is? It is about time that you opened your eyes to what you are being told and verify the rhetoric instead of letting the left make a fool out of you
I have refuted all of this with the actual data. I'm sorry that reality clashes with your ideology, every time, but it won't change. You are demonstrably incorrect, and have been proven so.

Do you see how ridiculous you look when you say things like that? Trumpsters have zero credibility because they only believe what they are told, not what actually is...

Do you deny it?

Do you not realize that OBama was in office 8 years not three, he inherited a Democratic Congress, NO Budget, TARP and had a stimulus for shovel ready jobs almost day one. Republicans took the Congress in 2014 and still the job growth was meager at best

You buy rhetoric and ignore context. Read post 178. How do you explain who the worst recession since the great depression recovery only generated 6 million new taxpayers from the beginning to the end of the Obama term. We had 146 million taxpayers, January-April 2008 and 152 million taxpayers in January 2017, that is 6 million jobs, a job lost and returning isn't a new taxpayer created. Trump inherited 152 million in January and took it 158.6 pre pandemic through tax cuts and strong pro private sector economic policies. Care to apologize for your error?

I have refuted all of this with the actual data. I'm sorry that reality clashes with your ideology, every time, but it won't change. You are demonstrably incorrect, and have been proven so.

No the actual data ignores context, it ignores the 842 billion federal spending stimulus included in GDP growth, it ignores the part time job creation that set records 2009-2015, it ignores the 9.3 trillion dollar debt Obama created. Nothing changes the mind of a radical like you including actual data like the following

No the actual data ignores context, it ignores the 842 billion federal spending stimulus included in GDP growth, it ignores the part time job creation that set records 2009-2015, it ignores the 9.3 trillion dollar debt Obama created. Nothing changes the mind of a radical like you including actual data like the following

The so called actual data came from a progressive website and lacks context, You better tell those people working part time for economic reasons they were wrong in voting against Obama in 10-12-14 and against his chosen successor in 2016. Your reality is partisan, biased, and based upon faulty data that you want to believe. The Center of Budget and policy priorities has no credibility except in the liberal world because that is what you want to believe. You really could care less about what kind of jobs people had during the Obama term as long as they registered as a job for the official numbers. Those are real people who needed a quality job to feed their family. Your liberal compassion is on full display, you ought to be ashamed of yourself

Obamas curve didn't put food on the table and didn't generate a 6% African American unemployment rate, 900 billion dollars per year in GDP growth most of which came from consumer spending, 500 billion of that 900 billion. That Obama curve obviously didn't even affect you living in that bubble but Trump did repatriate over a trillion dollars of overseas cash, and it was the consumer activity from tax cuts that boost state revenue to record levels and led to record dividends paid by corporations. Reality sucks in that liberal world in which you live

The best part about you, Conservative, is that you do "wrong" with unparalleled panache.... lmao

But, hey, as long as you keep telling jokes, I'll keep laughing.

I'll leave this here...not that it will permeate. Just in case anyone else is interested...

Let's see who understands curves.

The best part about you, Conservative, is that you do "wrong" with unparalleled panache.... lmao

I'll leave this here...not that it will permeate. Just in case anyone else is interested...

The results for bea.gov, bls.gov, treasury.gov and census support that claim because context matters not just numbers. Percentage change means nothing, the 900 billion GDP Growth for Trump vs 500 billion dollar annual growth for Obama does. The 6 million NEW jobs created from the beginning of the recession to the end of his Admin pales in comparison to the 6.6 million jobs created during Trumps first three years in office. I could go on but it is waste of time posting to people like you who won't research data in context

I will be voting for Trump to support our police, to support our military keeping them away from Harris, support for the unborn, support for my religion, and support for the private sector. But most importantly support for patriotism and U.S. first

The so called actual data came from a progressive website and lacks context, You better tell those people working part time for economic reasons they were wrong in voting against Obama in 10-12-14 and against his chosen successor in 2016. Your reality is partisan, biased, and based upon faulty data that you want to believe. The Center of Budget and policy priorities has no credibility except in the liberal world because that is what you want to believe. You really could care less about what kind of jobs people had during the Obama term as long as they registered as a job for the official numbers. Those are real people who needed a quality job to feed their family. Your liberal compassion is on full display, you ought to be ashamed of yourself

No you haven't as I pointed out, you gave us biased partisan out of context data that will never resonate with actual people. last chance post bea.gov, bls.gov, treasury.gov to support your claims or this is my last post to you and I will let you rant on lying to others

No you haven't as I pointed out, you gave us biased partisan out of context data that will never resonate with actual people. last chance post bea.gov, bls.gov, treasury.gov to support your claims or this is my last post to you and I will let you rant on lying to others
The data shows your claims are abject nonsense. I've shown you the data, dozens of times now. You are demonstrably incorrect, and have been proven so.

Is there ever going to be a time when good Democrats wake up to the reality of exactly who Kamala Harris and Nancy Pelosi are and how Biden is nothing more than a placeholder? Do you supposed Democrats understand what the radical party stands for today and how that destroys the very foundation upon which this country was created and the rule of law?

Come on, there has to be some honest Democrats in this forum that recognize the disaster awaiting us with Harris/Biden!

I am very easy to convince that Biden/Harris would or could be a disaster. Yet, I'm all-in on Biden/Harris regardless.

I'd rather fight against Biden/Harris in 2021 than the Fourth Reich.

Do you not realize that OBama was in office 8 years not three, he inherited a Democratic Congress, NO Budget, TARP and had a stimulus for shovel ready jobs almost day one. Republicans took the Congress in 2014 and still the job growth was meager at best

You buy rhetoric and ignore context. Read post 178. How do you explain who the worst recession since the great depression recovery only generated 6 million new taxpayers from the beginning to the end of the Obama term. We had 146 million taxpayers, January-April 2008 and 152 million taxpayers in January 2017, that is 6 million jobs, a job lost and returning isn't a new taxpayer created. Trump inherited 152 million in January and took it 158.6 pre pandemic through tax cuts and strong pro private sector economic policies. Care to apologize for your error?

Last three years...do you remember what happened in 2008, just prior to President Obama's election? A global economic collapse. A trillion dollar tax cut during a growing economy? Remember when djt said he'd pay off the deficit? https://markets.businessinsider.com...t-would-raise-national-debt-2019-7-1028385987 Strong pro-private sector economic policies? https://markets.businessinsider.com...t-would-raise-national-debt-2019-7-1028385987

Apparently, you don't know what a strong economy looks like.

Your chart appeals to the minions that buy the liberal rhetoric and don't show what you think they do

GDP Growth, percentage change doesn't trump the 900 billion dollar GDP dollar growth for Trump vs. 500 billion per year dollar growth and ignores the components that made up those numbers with trump almost doubling Obama's consumer spending/consumption number. Gov't spending boosted Obama's GDP number

Unemployment rate, the u-3 includes the under employed which set records under Obama but you really don't care do you about the quality of jobs just so people are working. The U-6 is the best indicator of economic results and policies, Obama left us at 9.3, Trump 6.7. Part time jobs for economic reason, 5.7 million for Obama in January 2017 4.3 million for Trump February 2020

Job growth, obama took office January 2009 not January 2010 and had a shovel ready job stimulus on his desk the first of February, 4 million jobs were lost in 2009 after that stimulus, 3 million jobs were lost in 2010 and we didn't get back to pre recession levels until mid 2014

Wage growth better under Trump even by those charts

Household Income better under Trump with those charts

S&P better under Trump with those charts

Debt better under Trump as Obama had almost zero interest rates effecting debt service, Trump had 7 rate increased during his first two years in office.

I am very easy to convince that Biden/Harris would or could be a disaster. Yet, I'm all-in on Biden/Harris regardless.

I'd rather fight against Biden/Harris in 2021 than the Fourth Reich.

then you need to move to another country, we are fighting those policies in cities all over the country and in California and NY, you are just to partisan and biased to grasp reality

Last three years...do you remember what happened in 2008, just prior to President Obama's election? A global economic collapse. A trillion dollar tax cut during a growing economy? Remember when djt said he'd pay off the deficit? https://markets.businessinsider.com...t-would-raise-national-debt-2019-7-1028385987 Strong pro-private sector economic policies? https://markets.businessinsider.com...t-would-raise-national-debt-2019-7-1028385987

Apparently, you don't know what a strong economy looks like.
Yes I remember, do you know what happened in January 2007?? Democrats took over the Congress, thus the purse strings and legislative policies, Seems they wanted the WH more than doing the job for the American people. Post 191 explains the difference to you but doubt you are independent enough to grasp the reality

The data shows your claims are abject nonsense. I've shown you the data, dozens of times now. You are demonstrably incorrect, and have been proven so.

We're done rant to someone else as I will no longer see your posts

Over $7 trillion of debt incurred during 2009-2016 cane from the Bush tax cuts and the Iraq war, neither of which was included in deficit totals unti President Obama added them. Ever notice how D Presidents always have to deal with economic piles of crap left by R Presidents?

Your chart appeals to the minions that buy the liberal rhetoric and don't show what you think they do

GDP Growth, percentage change doesn't trump the 900 billion dollar GDP dollar growth for Trump vs. 500 billion per year dollar growth and ignores the components that made up those numbers with trump almost doubling Obama's consumer spending/consumption number. Gov't spending boosted Obama's GDP number

Unemployment rate, the u-3 includes the under employed which set records under Obama but you really don't care do you about the quality of jobs just so people are working. The U-6 is the best indicator of economic results and policies, Obama left us at 9.3, Trump 6.7. Part time jobs for economic reason, 5.7 million for Obama in January 2017 4.3 million for Trump February 2020

Job growth, obama took office January 2009 not January 2010 and had a shovel ready job stimulus on his desk the first of February, 4 million jobs were lost in 2009 after that stimulus, 3 million jobs were lost in 2010 and we didn't get back to pre recession levels until mid 2014

Wage growth better under Trump even by those charts

Household Income better under Trump with those charts

S&P better under Trump with those charts

Debt better under Trump as Obama had almost zero interest rates effecting debt service, Trump had 7 rate increased during his first two years in office.

lol...double posting to get my attention, Conservative? Ouch....

In the meantime, we learned who doesn't understand curves............ 😝

Yes I remember, do you know what happened in January 2007?? Democrats took over the Congress, thus the purse strings and legislative policies, Seems they wanted the WH more than doing the job for the American people. Post 191 explains the difference to you but doubt you are independent enough to grasp the reality
So during the 8 years prior to Obama, what did Bush do to control the runaway financial sector that led to the collapse?

Over $7 trillion of debt incurred during 2009-2016 cane from the Bush tax cuts and the Iraq war, neither of which was included in deficit totals unti President Obama added them. Ever notice how D Presidents always have to deal with economic piles of crap left by R Presidents?
Tax cuts don't cause debt they cause economic activity, spending causes debt, what grade are you in school? You have no idea what you are talking about, deficits are yearly, expenses are yearly and the war was part of the debt that Obama inherited 10.6 trillion.

So during the 8 years prior to Obama, what did Bush do to control the runaway financial sector that led to the collapse?

This is ridiculous, this is not part of the OP, Obama, Bush are out of office, the hoax on the American people is Biden. the OP is spot on

Back
Top Bottom