• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Biden Hoax

Mmm...if you're trying to convince Democrats, you might wanna find a better source.

Don't start yelling at me, I'm just trying to be a blessing.... ;) Good luck with your smear attempts.

Right, questionable source to you is the author but never the context. I find CNN and MSNBC questionable as well but because of context no the author. I have offered better sources only to be ignored, bea.gov, bls.gov, treasury.gov, census. gov none of which resonates with you or anti Trump zealots. You have been given the agenda of both Trump and Biden but refuse to discuss those agendas and tell us what you support or don't support. Your vote if you could vote here would be anti Trump not pro Biden and that is a prescription for disaster

I think I've been pretty clear and have provided citations to support the comments I've made. The rest of your non response is noted because nothing I've stated is propaganda.

Honestly, I'm just going to vote for Biden because he's got a pretty nice hair cut and I like Kamala's name. Plus Biden can still jog; that's pretty cool.

So is the problem a matter of quantity?

Nothing you have stated is rooted in facts, I gave you the Trump EO's you have only given me the Obama EO's not which of those were pro private sector or pro American

Your statement of why you are voting for Biden is probably closer to the truth and your vote really is anti Trump as you don't care what a Biden/Harris have proposed or will do until it is too late to say I am sorry. A lot of people were sorry they voted for Obama but the stakes are higher now with Harris on the ticket. Yours is an anti Trump vote and that isn't a reason to go to the polls, If you aren't for something why vote at all?

Trump, the lunatic, has DESTROYED my family. DESTROYED

I feel so sorry for you, tell us all how Trump, the President destroyed your family? What personal involvement has Trump had with your family? My bet is your community did that and that community is run by liberals

I feel so sorry for you, tell us all how Trump, the President destroyed your family? What personal involvement has Trump had with your family? My bet is your community did that and that community is run by liberals
My guess is, nothing Trump could EVER do, is less than glorious. And anything bad that happens, is the fault of some Dem somewhere.

As you continue to show you are incapable of doing anything but spread negative anti Trump Propaganda, the agenda of Harris/Biden doesn't resonate with you nor does the fact that the police in this country funded, hired, and trained by the cities are biting the hand that feeds them by endorsing Trump. You continue to divert from the OP never addressing what in that OP is wrong or false?

Another losing argument from you. <yawn>

Right, questionable source to you is the author but never the context. I find CNN and MSNBC questionable as well but because of context no the author. I have offered better sources only to be ignored, bea.gov, bls.gov, treasury.gov, census. gov none of which resonates with you or anti Trump zealots. You have been given the agenda of both Trump and Biden but refuse to discuss those agendas and tell us what you support or don't support. Your vote if you could vote here would be anti Trump not pro Biden and that is a prescription for disaster

You cite from this digital ass wipe, and I'll cite from fact checked MSM, and let's see who convinces more people... :LOL: :ROFLMAO:(y)

But you are right, if I did live there, it would be anti-Trump rather than pro-Biden... Trump is a proven disaster, while Biden is merely predicted to be one by worthless click bait manufacturers, like you have sloppily relied on to make your point here. This is a no brainer, for anyone who hasn't sacrificed their brains on the altar of partisanship.

My guess is, nothing Trump could EVER do, is less than glorious. And anything bad that happens, is the fault of some Dem somewhere.

Personal responsibility failures are always the results of the personal you look at in the mirror daily. You apparently never were taught that growing up and it is always easier to blame someone else than yourself

Another losing argument from you. <yawn>

Right, a losing argument that you cannot refute unless you are a utopia searching liberal who buys rhetoric and ignores results. Your anti Trump vote gives us a SF liberal a heartbeat from the Presidency and condones the liberal ideology that has generated police endorsements for Trump all over the nation, why?

Personal responsibility failures are always the results of the personal you look at in the mirror daily. You apparently never were taught that growing up and it is always easier to blame someone else than yourself

What failure has Trump taken personal responsibility for and not pawned it off on someone else?

You cite from this digital ass wipe, and I'll cite from fact checked MSM, and let's see who convinces more people... :LOL: :ROFLMAO:(y)

But you are right, if I did live there, it would be anti-Trump rather than pro-Biden... Trump is a proven disaster, while Biden is merely predicted to be one by worthless click bait manufacturers, like you have sloppily relied on to make your point here. This is a no brainer, for anyone who hasn't sacrificed their brains on the altar of partisanship.

Right, tell that "proven disaster" to the 6.6 million new taxpayers created from January 2017 to February 2020, the states receiving record revenue due to consumer spending generating sales tax revenue and property tax revenue, the the 1.4 million fewer part time job holders who got full time jobs under Trump vs. Obama, to the African Americans who saw their unemployment rate drop a full 2% over what Trump inherited. You keep buying rhetoric and keep embarrassing yourself behind your computer screen

As an emphatic, dedicated supporter and apologist for Trump, literally nobody cares what you think about democrats. You've shown over and over again that you'll lie, misrepresent and exaggerate to push your agenda and the more you hate them, the more likely it is they're reasonable, rational people.

You're unable to successfully attack Biden on his actual positions and character so you peddle desperate conspiracy theories. You're fooling no one.

Creepy Joe Biden does not actually have any real positions. He will just do as he is told in the unlikely scenario that he gets elected. Then at the soonest opportunity, his Vice President and cabinet would invoke the 25th amendment. He is a place holder, nothing more. He has already accomplished the DNCs main goal for him.......preventing Bernie Sanders from getting the nomination.

What failure has Trump taken personal responsibility for and not pawned it off on someone else?
What personal responsibility does Trump have with regard to you?

That really bothers you doesn't it? why didn't it sell in 2016? You really have no idea what the major issues are facing this country but rather have a built up hatred for Trump that is not only unhealthy but defies reality of what really is important

What personal responsibility does Trump have with regard to you?

I didn't say with ME. I asked what failure has he taken PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY for instead of just pawning it off on someone else? Why are you unable to answer this VERY simple question?

That really bothers you doesn't it? why didn't it sell in 2016? You really have no idea what the major issues are facing this country but rather have a built up hatred for Trump that is not only unhealthy but defies reality of what really is important

YOU were the one who brought up personal responsibility and now you run from it. :ROFLMAO:

Right, tell that "proven disaster" to the 6.6 million new taxpayers created from January 2017 to February 2020, the states receiving record revenue due to consumer spending generating sales tax revenue and property tax revenue, the the 1.4 million fewer part time job holders who got full time jobs under Trump vs. Obama, to the African Americans who saw their unemployment rate drop a full 2% over what Trump inherited. You keep buying rhetoric and keep embarrassing yourself behind your computer screen

I'm literally laughing too hard at you to respond to this garbage. No wonder you use the sources you do. Apparently some people enjoy the taste of bullshit. :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: But, hey, keep giving Trump credit for Obama's curve, omitting the part where his pandemic response put you deeper in the hole than before Trump took office. This thread is literally the funny pages.

Name for me any so called lies that have affected you or your family or even the country? His supposed corruption pales compared to Obama whose lies were called mistakes but his policies actually hurt the American people giving us the worst recovery in history. So tell us about those so called lies, what policies came out of them? My credibility comes from official data, yours from propaganda. I will take my credibility to court any day vs. yours

As for leaving, I changed my mind, took a little vacation and decided to come back to make a fool out of radicals who refuse to debate the issues and refuse to give Harris/Biden the same anal exam on rhetoric
The worst recovery in history? That recovery marked the beginning of the longest consecutive period of economic growth in American history. Questions?

Right, a losing argument that you cannot refute unless you are a utopia searching liberal who buys rhetoric and ignores results. Your anti Trump vote gives us a SF liberal a heartbeat from the Presidency and condones the liberal ideology that has generated police endorsements for Trump all over the nation, why?

You're the one ignoring the evidence about police unions.

Your idea of utopia is Nazi Germany.

The worst recovery in history? That recovery marked the beginning of the longest consecutive period of economic growth in American history. Questions?

Right, one dollar more this year vs. last year, one dollar more next year than this year is called a recovery. You want to prop up the Obama legacy be my guest, that does nothing for your credibility. there isn't an economic number Obama generated that was more positive that Trump's pre pandemic results. Real recovery is 900 billion dollars per year GDP growth not 500 billion much of which was due to gov't spending by Obama. You and your left leaning friends are being sold a bill of goods and you buy it and that does nothing for your credibility

So you are telling me that cities have no control over their police including the unions. Why are they supporting unions and why aren't you since unions are normally Democratic backers. The police seem fed up with the lack of support from the city, do you blame them. What did the police on the front lines of rioters do to deserve being shot at, beaten? You seem to ignore video and buy rhetoric

OMG, yes, allowing people to keep more of what they earn is just like Nazi Germany! what a dumb ass response created out of nothing but hatred and ignorance of reality

Yes you have as has others but context is missing, context like the components of GDP and what they contributed to the growth, i.e consumer spending, Obama 300 billion dollars per year, Trump 500 billion dollars per year growth

Context like part time for economic reason jobs setting records and skewing the unemployment rate, the U-3 vs the U-6 which shows those under employed people and how that was higher when Obama left office than when the recession began. The radical left inability to comprehend context is staggering as is the effort to revive the Obama legacy which was rejected. If you want some specific numbers that you believe were better under Obama please ask and I will provide them
I refuted this with the actual data. Sorry.

I'm literally laughing too hard at you to respond to this garbage. No wonder you use the sources you do. Apparently some people enjoy the taste of bullshit. :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: But, hey, keep giving Trump credit for Obama's curve, omitting the part where his pandemic response put you deeper in the hole than before Trump took office. This thread is literally the funny pages.

Obamas curve didn't put food on the table and didn't generate a 6% African American unemployment rate, 900 billion dollars per year in GDP growth most of which came from consumer spending, 500 billion of that 900 billion. That Obama curve obviously didn't even affect you living in that bubble but Trump did repatriate over a trillion dollars of overseas cash, and it was the consumer activity from tax cuts that boost state revenue to record levels and led to record dividends paid by corporations. Reality sucks in that liberal world in which you live

I refuted this with the actual data. Sorry.

Either post the data or go in ignore! You offer nothing but words, nothing to debate because you have nothing to show for your opinions

Either post the data or go in ignore! You offer nothing but words, nothing to debate because you have nothing to show for your opinions
ive ****ing posted it already. twice in this threadalone.

Back
Top Bottom