• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Biden Economic Fiasco Is Manmade - He Did That in Three Ways

Mycroft

Genius is where you find it.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I've been saying this for a year...

So...what's the solution? There are only four to choose from...

1. Do nothing. This will result in ever-increasing inflation which will result in consumers reducing demand.

2. Federal Reserve increasing interest rates which will also result in consumers reducing demand.​

These two solutions have a high risk of sending our economy into a death spiral that will result in a recession.

3. The Biden administration completely reversing the three things they did to cause this problem.​

This won't happen. Not only won't the Democrats admit they were wrong, they won't admit they did this on purpose.

Which leads to the fourth solution:

4. Bite the bullet that the Democrats have fired at us, wait until 2024...and put Trump back in Office. (And prepare the way by giving Trump supporting politicians majority control over Congress.)​

Face it folks...things are going to get much worse over the next few years.

They've been brainwashed into thinking Trump is reincarnated Hitler and the antichrist all in one.
Sadly, they were deceived into it by people with hidden agendas.

I suppose we could have just let millions of Americans die and the economy crash. It certainly has the kind of appeal Trumpists look for, eh @Mycroft? Pointless misery, abject stupidity, all with a whopping dose of shooting oneself in the foot. Checks all the Trumpist boxes.

Temporary inflation is the cost of getting us out of a major pandemic without completely flattening the economy; there was/is pent up supply, and that met the kind of rising demand that accompanies a roaring economy.

Leave it to Trumpists to be mad at Democrats for that roaring economy. Leave it to Trumpists to say we should've have done anything about a disease with a mortality rate over 1%.

Extra credit: note how the Trumpists take their instruction from videos of criminals speaking. Not just criminals, but fraudsters.

That's who @Mycroft looks up to. A fraudster, saved only by the corrupt criminal who pardoned him. He wants us to listen to what a fraudster has to say.

They've been brainwashed <>

Oh, is that what Hannity said last night?

Last edited:
They've been brainwashed into thinking Trump is reincarnated Hitler and the antichrist all in one.
Sadly, they were deceived into it by people with hidden agendas.
By 'people with hidden agendas' are you referring to the Communists, the Deep State, the Elites, the Establishment, Bill Gates, the Handlers, Antifa, the Marxists, BLM, Hillary, the RINOs, Sleepy Joe, the Leftists, Fauci, the Puppet Masters, or the Libtards?

It's hard to keep track of all the secret societies you've uncovered.

The head of the Fed was named by Trump, not Biden.

1. Do nothing. This will result in ever-increasing inflation which will result in consumers reducing demand.​
2. Federal Reserve increasing interest rates which will also result in consumers reducing demand.​

These two solutions have a high risk of sending our economy into a death spiral that will result in a recession.

3. The Biden administration completely reversing the three things they did to cause this problem.​

This won't happen. Not only won't the Democrats admit they were wrong, they won't admit they did this on purpose.

4. Bite the bullet that the Democrats have fired at us, wait until 2024...and put Trump back in Office. (And prepare the way by giving Trump supporting politicians majority control over Congress.)​

Yikes, Bannon looks like he just crawled out of a ditch.
Or should we say....a swamp?

He looks like an old broken down wino.

1. Do nothing. This will result in ever-increasing inflation which will result in consumers reducing demand.​

Posts a link to that criminal Steve Bannon. Wonders why we all point and laugh at him.

By 'people with hidden agendas' are you referring to the Communists, the Deep State, the Elites, the Establishment, Bill Gates, the Handlers, Antifa, the Marxists, BLM, Hillary, the RINOs, Sleepy Joe, the Leftists, Fauci, the Puppet Masters, or the Libtards?

All of the above...and don't forget the Globalists.

The catch phrase is "Trump haters".

Yikes, Bannon looks like he just crawled out of a ditch.
Or should we say....a swamp?

He looks like an old broken down wino.

I literally laughed out loud at what's behind that washed up crook. Jesus and some stupid sign about conspiracies and coincidences.

Jesus wept. Mycroft orgasmed.

Bannon is a jerkoff and Cortes is dope. Next

The head of the Fed was named by Trump, not Biden.

Ya but the Resolute Desk has special circuitry installed by FDR that allows the president to mind-control officials at will, but they mysteriously only respond to the touch of a Democrat.

Right @Mycroft?

I literally laughed out loud at what's behind that washed up crook. Jesus and some stupid sign about conspiracies and coincidences.

Jesus wept. Mycroft orgasmed.
Yeah, I noticed both as well. It's about as believable as Trump holding up that Bible.

Bottom line is if I go into an office or see any video or podcasts by someone using religious imagery or quoting scripture, outside of a context where religion is the actual topic, I assume they're a fraud and conning people, and in my adult life I've found that's a pretty good rule at least 95% of the time.

Yeah, I noticed both as well. It's about as believable as Trump holding up that Bible.

Bottom line is if I go into an office or see any video or podcasts by someone using religious imagery or quoting scripture, outside of a context where religion is the actual topic, I assume they're a fraud and conning people, and in my adult life I've found that's a pretty good rule at least 95% of the time.

Bannon is a fraud for sure, and he totally cons people.

Why did you post a video of the arch-traitor Bannon?

Are we expected to treat him as a legitimate source for anything?

Do you know how stupid that sounds and coming from a man who participated in the planning of an attempt to overturn the election. The economy is going great guns. Highest employment growth in the first year EVER. Lowest unemployment since the 90's. The economy grew by 6.6 in a pandemic. We do have high inflation, but that is not controlled by the president, but by the Federal Reserve, which has not been doing its job. Learn something about economics PLEASE

Do you know how stupid that sounds and coming from a man who participated in the planning of an attempt to overturn the election. The economy is going great guns. Highest employment growth in the first year EVER. Lowest unemployment since the 90's. The economy grew by 6.6 in a pandemic. We do have high inflation, but that is not controlled by the president, but by the Federal Reserve, which has not been doing its job. Learn something about economics PLEASE
Economy is dead and the markets are rolling over .
Any apparent short term gains were paid for by QE and consequences will be horrific .
Seven interest rate hikes this year ? That is the popular view and the dying Fed could even make a panic first move in the next few days . Even tomorrow with matters looking so grim .

Ugh. Not watching a video anyway, but definitely not watching one with that screencap.

2 is the correct answer. Inflation is high enough and has persisted long enough that it's time to raise rates.
3. The Biden administration completely reversing the three things they did to cause this problem.
Let's assume that most of us aren't going to listen to Steve Bannon sitting in front of a conspiracy sign telling us what the three things are. Do you want to fill us in, or is the mystery part of the allure?
4. Bite the bullet that the Democrats have fired at us, wait until 2024...and put Trump back in Office. (And prepare the way by giving Trump supporting politicians majority control over Congress.)

Inflation will likely be relatively short-lived because the Fed will intervene. I would assume several rate hikes this year, until inflation is back down and the economy cools down a little bit.

Last edited:

Didn't Trump fire that Bannon guy for losing his mind?

You left out Soros.

Ugh. Not watching a video anyway, but definitely not watching one with that screencap.

2 is the correct answer. Inflation is high enough and has persisted long enough that it's time to raise rates.

Let's assume that most of us aren't going to listen to Steve Bannon sitting in front of a conspiracy sign telling us what the three things are. Do you want to fill us in, or is the mystery part of the allure?

Inflation will likely be relatively short-lived because the Fed will intervene. I would assume several rate hikes this year, until inflation is back down and the economy cools down a little bit.
shrug...your choice whether to watch the video or not. I'll just say that it isn't very long and, btw, it's not Bannon talking about the three things. In any event, if you want to know what those three things are...watch the video.

I don't know what your idea of "short-lived" is, but we've been suffering from increasing inflation for a year now and the expectation is it'll be increasing for at least another year. Me? I think two years is not short-lived. I see that as two years of unnecessary suffering. Not to mention the hit on the economy that your preferred solution will bring...which is nothing more than slowing down the economy.

shrug...your choice whether to watch the video or not. I'll just say that it isn't very long and, btw, it's not Bannon talking about the three things. In any event, if you want to know what those three things are...watch the video.

I don't know what your idea of "short-lived" is, but we've been suffering from increasing inflation for a year now and the expectation is it'll be increasing for at least another year. Me? I think two years is not short-lived. I see that as two years of unnecessary suffering. Not to mention the hit on the economy that your preferred solution will bring...which is nothing more than slowing down the economy.
So am I led to believe that Biden created inflation within weeks of taking office?

Steve Bannon 🤣🤣🤣

Why would anyone listen to what that drunk spews?

Back
Top Bottom