• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Biblical, Historical, and Scientific Truth of the FLOOD --- And Proof it has been FOUND!

To be clear, what scientific evidence for evolution is “fabricated”?

Also, if you have proof major scientific studies are fabricated, why have you not approached the Nobel Committee and gotten your million dollars?
That all animals share ancestry and man is the ultimate achievement of that linage thus far.

There will be wailing and knashing of teeth.

There will be wailing and knashing of teeth.
Not to mention gnashing. For all we know, there will be gnashing, knashing, and Ogden Nashing too!

At least it's safe to say there won't be any whaling, although some flailing might ensue.

:)

Not to mention gnashing. For all we know, there will be gnashing, knashing, and Ogden Nashing too!

At least it's safe to say there won't be any whaling, although some flailing might ensue.

:)
You get the picture. It’s not going to be pretty. But roll them dice.

That all animals share ancestry and man is the ultimate achievement of that linage thus far.

Genetics shows that animals have a shared ancestry.

Also biology and the theory of evolution do not in anyway claim evolution has an “ultimate achievement”.

So were you lying when you claimed they do or just totally ignorant?

That all animals share ancestry
This is true. Paleontological, morphological, geographical, and genetic evidence shows exactly that.
and man is the ultimate achievement of that linage thus far.
Who said that? That's quite an arrogant presumption. Humans collective hubris might like to believe that. But it's safe to say we're not an "ultimate achievement." Evolution does not work like that.

Ah, yes, those amazing biblical scholars at Random Youtube Videos.

So the best you're able to do are mere citations to references from the 1950's and 60's? Really?
Are they evolutionists and is that what was said. And I'm rather certain that evolutionists today don't believe man is at the bottom of some pile of random chance.

Are they evolutionists and is that what was said. And I'm rather certain that evolutionists today don't believe man is at the bottom of some pile of random chance.
I would hope they don't, as that is not what evolution is about.

I would hope they don't, as that is not what evolution is about.
Creationists all believe that every organism on the face of the planet and that have ever lived are unique in some way. That is what Creationism is all about. We are all unique, not blossoming off another species. Each and every organism on the face of this planet is unique and this only proves that GOD enjoys variety and sees each living thing as an individual has purpose.

It’s funny that Creationists have to point to YouTube videos because they can’t point to peer reviewed scientific journals.
I taught science for a couple of years after I stopped teaching history and I can say unequivocally that there is nothing perfect about peer reviewed scientific journals or articles. The "peers" have their own biases.

I taught science for a couple of years after I stopped teaching history and I can say unequivocally that there is nothing perfect about peer reviewed scientific journals or articles. The "peers" have their own biases.

Who claimed peer review journals were perfect?

They are certainly better at determining facts about the way the world works than religious texts from the Bronze Age.

Who claimed peer review journals were perfect?

They are certainly better at determining facts about the way the world works than religious texts from the Bronze Age.
You can't throw away religious texts because they have flaws on the basis of "scientific" texts that are also flawed.

You can't throw away religious texts because they have flaws on the basis of "scientific" texts that are also flawed.

The flaws in peer review processes are pointed out by other scientists and rectified.

When was the last time information that wasn’t scientifically accurate was edited out of the Bible and no longer published?

Creationists all believe that every organism on the face of the planet and that have ever lived are unique in some way. That is what Creationism is all about. We are all unique, not blossoming off another species. Each and every organism on the face of this planet is unique and this only proves that GOD enjoys variety and sees each living thing as an individual has purpose.
Key word there is "believe." But belief does not equal fact. There millions of species on the planet. A single species is unique. Millions is very common. Even individual species shares similarities with each other. Humans are no different. But evolution perfectly and logically explains the diversity of species. Similarities between species, among other things, supports evolution too.

Unlike religion, science has a built in correcting method through peer review and repeated experimentation for validity. Information is reinforced or thrown out when new evidence and info become available. Science is very tough on itself when it comes to that.
We can throw away religious texts because they have little to nothing empirical to support them. Science isn't accepted unless there is supporting evidence.

Unlike religion, science has a built in correcting method through peer review and repeated experimentation for validity. Information is reinforced or thrown out when new evidence and info become available. Science is very tough on itself when it comes to that.
We can throw away religious texts because they have little to nothing empirical to support them. Science isn't accepted unless there is supporting evidence.
You'd be surprised.

You'd be surprised.
It's still better and preferable to baseless religious claims which have a greater bias and does not encourage challenge or question.

Key word there is "believe." But belief does not equal fact. There millions of species on the planet. A single species is unique. Millions is very common. Even individual species shares similarities with each other. Humans are no different. But evolution perfectly and logically explains the diversity of species. Similarities between species, among other things, supports evolution too.
Evolution in no way provides any idea as to how life began nor why man should have "developed" at all. You are right "belief" doesn't equal fact.

What are the facts? https://answersingenesis.org/theory...onists-believe-darwins-ideas-about-evolution/

Evolution in no way provides any idea as to how life began nor why man should have "developed" at all. You are right "belief" doesn't equal fact.

What are the facts? https://answersingenesis.org/theory...onists-believe-darwins-ideas-about-evolution/
Of course evolution doesn't deal with the orgins of life. No one ever said it did. That's abiogenesis. Evolution deals with life after it developed. If you do not even understand that some point, then it's no wonder your whole take on evolution is flawed and mired in misunderstanding. As for how man evolved, there is lots of paleontological evidence showing a clear, linear progression of evolutionary development. There's nothing to show man magically appeared from nowhere because God poofed him into existence.

Back
Top Bottom