• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The best thing democrats could do for themselves right now

Yet republican legislatures insisted on buying them anyway.
Really?

Texas Rejected Use of Dominion Voting System Software Due to Efficiency Issues
Evaluations show Texas officials had concerns about Dominion Voting Systems product's efficiency and reliability when they rejected their use in January of this year.

Texas has three times rejected use of ballot counting software from the company Dominion Voting Systems (DVS), according to a report from the Secretary of State’s (SOS) office dated January of this year.

The report of review for the latest software, “Democracy Suite 5.5-A,” by Deputy Secretary of State Jose Esparza states, “Specifically, the examiner reports raise concerns about whether the Democracy Suite 5.5-A system is suitable for its intended purpose; operates efficiently and accurately; and is safe from fraudulent or unauthorized manipulation.”

DVS is a company that deals in elections software and hardware. It’s come under fire, most notably by President Donald Trump, for irregularities in its vote reporting.

The initial — and unofficial — election night reporting in Antrim County, Michigan, which uses DVS products, was wildly errant after a down-ballot adjustment threw off the machines’ operation. Votes were counted correctly, but the data from updated machines and non-updated machines failed to match up in the reporting software.

I want an independent contractor known for its trustworthiness, with combined party overseers to head a study on these damn machines that WILL be released to the public.
A lot of people won't believe the findings if they don't find fraud avenues in the software.

is to support an independent in-depth study into voter fraud, how the voting machines work and whether it is possible, even designed , into the machines to allow them to skew elections.

this way there would be no doubt, and Trump would lose tons of support, with almost no possibility of a 2024 primary going his way.

if everything is on the up and up then you have no worries, and millions of people will be satisfied with our election process, which will help the country lose the divide that has come between us.

on the other hand, lets see what happens in midterm 2022 , judging by the house losses, if you go trying to EO and pass all of the radical leftist measures without trying to bring the country together and abetting the worries of election fraud of 70 million people.
Nah. Its over

Biden needs to stop acting like everything will be fine. He needs to stand up more vigorously for his victory. He needs to mobilize willing DEMs that will step for him including solid legal talent which Donnie clearly does not have.

I think.we all need.to ignore Trump and his brainwashed base

Trump needs his bully pulpit taken away

His stupidity does not even warrant acknowledgement

What, specifically, would the federal government be taking over?

With a straight face, senate Republicans complained that this voter reform bill picked on Trump, and would help Democrats win.
Yeah. Kinda hard to take Donald or the GOP seriously on this issue after what we've all witnessed from 2016 - 2020.

Rather than

implying all, which isn't the case, how about 'Some'?

Besides, leave it to the government to screw things up.
I was referring to the states in question at this point. I will try to be clearer.

That has already happened. He is making a complete fool of himself. and even most Americans who support Trump do not like a President who is acting like a tyrant. Since he lost the election by six million votes, Trump has been acting like an emperor, and he hasn't addressed the American people in 18 days. We have a President who is scared to death of reporters' questions.

He won't be able to make a run for dogcatcher in 2024.

Trump appeared in the press room today to talk about drug prices, falsely claiming “he won” the 2020 election, and accusing Moderna and Pfizer of working to stop his re-election efforts.

The gathering was not actually a press conference because, for the 17th day in a row, Trump was afraid of reporters' questions. Once he was through with his lies, Trump simply left the room.

Since Trump lost the election by over six million votes, he has turned himself into an emperor. He does not talk to the American people. He does not allow his staff to talk to the American people. He is ignoring reality, and he is refusing to allow the transition to begin. To Putin's everlasting delight, Trump is busy weakening the incoming President.

And the GOP leadership is allowing Trump to do this!

Mitch McConnell, Kevin McCarty, Lindsey Graham, Steve Scalise, et.al. appear unconcerned about their future and they are saying nothing. If anything is said, they support the new American emperor. This is unfathomable because in two months Trump will be gone.

These Republican geniuses can't think past two months?

is to support an independent in-depth study into voter fraud, how the voting machines work and whether it is possible, even designed , into the machines to allow them to skew elections.

this way there would be no doubt, and Trump would lose tons of support, with almost no possibility of a 2024 primary going his way.

if everything is on the up and up then you have no worries, and millions of people will be satisfied with our election process, which will help the country lose the divide that has come between us.

On the other hand, lets see what happens in midterm 2022 , judging by the house losses, if you go trying to EO and pass all of the radical leftist measures without trying to bring the country together and abetting the worries of election fraud of 70 million people.

Hi. . .

First and foremost. . . Trump WILL NEVER, EVER lose "tons of support".

Trump will be back and win in 2024 after everyone sees what a feeble old and truly stupid man that Biden is. I'm positive that Americans and Corporations cannot wait to see the tax rates go up and pay more of their hard-earned money to the IRS under Biden's plan so that he can ATTEMPT to install the stupidest thing ever - the green new deal. What a crock of s*** it all is.

Kudos on your election investigation idea, but the GOP will be dismissive because the investigation will be done by the democrats. I would not accept anything that comes out of Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff and Nadler's mouth as the truth. After the way they disgracefully ran the impeachment, all 4s heads plus Biden's is on the proverbial chopping block - especially fat-man Nadler.

I cannot wait for Biden to do something, anything wrong after the GOP regains the House and then impeaches your dear Biden. Tit-for-tat on this one.

I was referring to the states in question at this point. I will try to be clearer.
No worries. Such is life in the text only forums, right?

But I agree, state legislators who selected, or more likely supported the committee that selected, these voting machines don't have my confidence.
But since when was any part of the US governments known to handle information technology well or effectively or demonstrated an understanding of them?
If there was such an example, it'd be news to me.

Hi. . .

First and foremost. . . Trump WILL NEVER, EVER lose "tons of support".

Trump will be back and win in 2024 after everyone sees what a feeble old and truly stupid man that Biden is. I'm positive that Americans and Corporations cannot wait to see the tax rates go up and pay more of their hard-earned money to the IRS under Biden's plan so that he can ATTEMPT to install the stupidest thing ever - the green new deal. What a crock of s*** it all is.

Kudos on your election investigation idea, but the GOP will be dismissive because the investigation will be done by the democrats. I would not accept anything that comes out of Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff and Nadler's mouth as the truth. After the way they disgracefully ran the impeachment, all 4s heads plus Biden's is on the proverbial chopping block - especially fat-man Nadler.

I cannot wait for Biden to do something, anything wrong after the GOP regains the House and then impeaches your dear Biden. Tit-for-tat on this one.

He'll fade.

The truth will slowly surface and his popularity will wane as soon as he is out of power. His fans are a fickle bunch.

Why didn't you suggest this 4 years ago? Because your guy won?

it's not up to me or the trump campaign to zero in on voter fraud when we are winning. Hillary should have done that if it was an issue, like she brought up russian "collusion".

Trump appeared in the press room today to talk about drug prices, falsely claiming “he won” the 2020 election, and accusing Moderna and Pfizer of working to stop his re-election efforts.

The gathering was not actually a press conference because, for the 17th day in a row, Trump was afraid of reporters' questions. Once he was through with his lies, Trump simply left the room.

Since Trump lost the election by over six million votes, he has turned himself into an emperor. He does not talk to the American people. He does not allow his staff to talk to the American people. He is ignoring reality, and he is refusing to allow the transition to begin. To Putin's everlasting delight, Trump is busy weakening the incoming President.

And the GOP leadership is allowing Trump to do this!

Mitch McConnell, Kevin McCarty, Lindsey Graham, Steve Scalise, et.al. appear unconcerned about their future and they are saying nothing. If anything is said, they support the new American emperor. This is unfathomable because in two months Trump will be gone.

These Republican geniuses can't think past two months?
No, the Trump support is still too strong for most Republicans to contradict him. That is not going to magically disappear in two months, and it's a good chunk of their base. It is already affecting pols looking to the 2022 elections.

on the other hand, lets see what happens in midterm 2022 , judging by the house losses, if you go trying to EO and pass all of the radical leftist measures without trying to bring the country together and abetting the worries of election fraud of 70 million people.
Fine. However, nothing will change the outcome. Just as Hillary is responsible for her loss, Trump should take the responsibility for mucking up his re election.

Trump is definitely not going to run in 2024. If he doesn't die first, he'll never get by the nomination process. The puppet masters are even sick of him.

No, the Trump support is still too strong for most Republicans to contradict him. That is not going to magically disappear in two months, and it's a good chunk of their base. It is already affecting pols looking to the 2022 elections.
You don't think that Trump's campaign and his administration started something more than just being something about him?
You don't think that Trump's campaign and his administration didn't speak to a fairly sizable segment of the electorate that has come to the conclusion that the DC 'politics as usual' from the usual political elites weren't working for their interests? Wasn't representing their views and values?

All these things would have a far longer lifespan than just one president and one administration.

Are you sure that it's all about Trump?

You don't think that Trump's campaign and his administration didn't speak to a fairly sizable segment of the electorate that has come to the conclusion that the DC 'politics as usual' from the usual political elites weren't working for their interests? Wasn't representing their views and values?
Then why did more Republicans vote in this election than ever before? By millions!

Take a look at who Trump chose to work for him in his staff and his departments. Millionnairre and billionnairre businessmen with no experience in the job. They're not elites? Who are you trying to kid here? Or were you fooled, too?

I'm not buying that deep state folderall.

Then why did more Republicans vote in this election than ever before? By millions!

Take a look at who Trump chose to work for him in his staff and his departments. Millionnairre and billionnairre businessmen with no experience in the job. They're not elites? Who are you trying to kid here? Or were you fooled, too?

I'm not buying that deep state folderall.
There's a big difference between business elites and political elites. Trump and his staff may be from the business elites but they certainly are not from the political elites, that's for sure.

There's a big difference between business elites and political elites. Trump and his staff may be from the business elites but they certainly are not from the political elites, that's for sure.
Not sure how you distinguish between the two, since those with the bucks have the power, regardless. But okay.

Not sure how you distinguish between the two, since those with the bucks have the power, regardless. But okay.
"Not sure how you distinguish between the two" ??
Now I find that really hard to believe. Take a look at the people's background, and also take a look if their positions in government are threatened by the populist movement.

Nothing right wing propaganda proclaims about the democrats is even close to the truth.

But for the true believers it's all true.

Maximum absurdity

Back
Top Bottom