• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The best reason to vote for Hillary

I'm not sure about this.

Does anyone know where he stands on ObamaCare?

Cruz? He's anti-same sex marriage, pro-life, anti-ACA (which is the issue you asked about), and about as religious right as you can get in the current batch of Republican candidates.

Why would that matter?

Cruz would make Scalia look life a left-wing liberal. He would be a disaster on the court.

Cruz? He's anti-same sex marriage, pro-life, anti-ACA (which is the issue you asked about), and about as religious right as you can get in the current batch of Republican candidates.

Why would that matter?
:lamo

It was a facetious rhetorical question, but thanks for the reply!

The damage potential of an incompetent, corrupt, inept President far exceeds the damage potential of any individual Supreme Court pick. Hillary Clinton must be defeated for the good of the nation.

Why would that matter?

He also wouldn't stand a chance at confirmation, only 2 (or is it 3?) Senators have endorsed him.

The damage potential of an incompetent, corrupt, inept President far exceeds the damage potential of any individual Supreme Court pick. Hillary Clinton must be defeated for the good of the nation.

I hope you're not serious.

I also hope the article linked in the OP is something from the Onion.
Cruz as a SC justice is beyond frightening, and could very well force me to vote for a Dem for the first time ever in my life.

I hope you're not serious.

I also hope the article linked in the OP is something from the Onion.
Cruz as a SC justice is beyond frightening, and could very well force me to vote for a Dem for the first time ever in my life.
I did not say that it was. Just that Hillary as President is worse.

mmmmm, remember when you just knew President Obama was going to destroy the economy, confiscate your guns and kill old people and black helicopters were going to be circling major cities? I do. You should stop trusting your own opinion on these matters. It just hasn't worked out well for you.

Top Republican floats Cruz as Supreme Court pick | TheHill

Can you imagine? Ted Cruz on the Supreme Court? That should be motivation enough to get out, get registered and cast your ballot for Hillary.

He's a perfect pick. He has the knowledge and experience to handle the position. He'd be more prone to follow the Constitution over his own beliefs than any other candidate that is out there. Do you have a problem with a jurist that only considers the Constitution in SCOTUS decisions?

He's a perfect pick. He has the knowledge and experience to handle the position. He'd be more prone to follow the Constitution over his own beliefs than any other candidate that is out there. Do you have a problem with a jurist that only considers the Constitution in SCOTUS decisions?

Ted Cruz has shown time and again that he doesn't understand or respect the Constitution. The man is both an idiot and a fool.

if in the off chance he was nominated ( unlikely), he's never make it through the confirmation.... he's won very few friends on the Hill.

so yeah, this is a poor reason to vote for Hillary.

Just the mere thought of Cruz being nominated is reason enough!

the SCOTUS is one of the very few reasons. she's a terrible candidate. if she wins, it's largely going to be because the Republican party has gone completely insane.

Yes they have....you need to look no further than the sorry lot of candidates that were running for the nomination. The GOP has truly hit rock bottom.

Yes they have....you need to look no further than the sorry lot of candidates that were running for the nomination. The GOP has truly hit rock bottom.

yeah, their field sucked hard. and on the other side, it was a coronation. an all around ****show, IMO.

Nonsense. He's on record stating his belief that the bible takes priority over the Constitution.

I still won't vote for Hillary.

What has happened to our once LIMITED GOVERNMENT, where now most citizens look at Uncle Sam like he is Santa Claus?? The Jeffersonian Maxim "The best government is that which governs least" has been flushed down Orwell's memory hole.

I would love to see a President and SC that said NO!!!!! to just about everything dreamed up by the liberal/fascists in both parties. Unfortunately, liberal/fascism has a firm grip on the minds of the people and our continued decline is all-but assured.

mmmmm, remember when you just knew President Obama was going to destroy the economy, confiscate your guns and kill old people and black helicopters were going to be circling major cities? I do. You should stop trusting your own opinion on these matters. It just hasn't worked out well for you.
Red herring alert.
After supporting Obama in the primaries I realized that he had zero experience, zero administrative ability, and an excess of hubris which is very scary in a person seeking power. And I don't support his making 80% of the Bush tax cuts permanent, starting 2 additional wars while failing to end the two he inherited. I think he left a mess. But he stated that he supported gun rights so that did not worry me. Nor did I think that he was going to kill old people. Where do you get this stuff?

Back
Top Bottom