• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Benghazi lies are worse than you thought

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
obamas-red-lines.jpg

By: DrJohn

Yesterday John Kerry informed Congress that he would not be making the Benghazi survivors available to testify before Congress:

Sharyl Attkisson of CBS News tweeted today that “Secy Kerry tells congress he will not honor the request to make Benghazi survivors available for questioning.”

The stonewalling of the Obama Administration on the Benghazi survivors is incredibly frustrating, but made worse by the complete lack of interest by the mainstream media. Kerry has faced the question of the Benghazi survivors on numerous occasions and has effectively dodged the issue at every turn.

In March, Secretary of State John Kerry was asked by Fox News correspondent James Rosen why nobody has “heard from” the Benghazi survivors. Kerry stumbled through the answer, saying

“Well, I – I mean, I can’t tell you the answer to that.”

Rosen pressed John Kerry on the issue by asking, “Will we hear from them?”

Kerry responded:

“I can’t tell you- I don’t know what the circumstances are of any requests to talk to them or not.”

It can’t be easy to remember all the lies. Additional information has been uncovered by the Guardian and it is chilling. You will know why Kerry absolutely does not want any survivors to testify. There are highly significant differences between the Obama regime’s account and the truth.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
The Benghazi lies are worse than you thought | Flopping Aces

According to those on the Left, "What Difference Does It Make". Just how many times must our president make those lying "Phony Statements"

obamas-red-lines.jpg

By: DrJohn

Yesterday John Kerry informed Congress that he would not be making the Benghazi survivors available to testify before Congress:

Sharyl Attkisson of CBS News tweeted today that “Secy Kerry tells congress he will not honor the request to make Benghazi survivors available for questioning.”

The stonewalling of the Obama Administration on the Benghazi survivors is incredibly frustrating, but made worse by the complete lack of interest by the mainstream media. Kerry has faced the question of the Benghazi survivors on numerous occasions and has effectively dodged the issue at every turn.

In March, Secretary of State John Kerry was asked by Fox News correspondent James Rosen why nobody has “heard from” the Benghazi survivors. Kerry stumbled through the answer, saying

“Well, I – I mean, I can’t tell you the answer to that.”

Rosen pressed John Kerry on the issue by asking, “Will we hear from them?”

Kerry responded:

“I can’t tell you- I don’t know what the circumstances are of any requests to talk to them or not.”

It can’t be easy to remember all the lies. Additional information has been uncovered by the Guardian and it is chilling. You will know why Kerry absolutely does not want any survivors to testify. There are highly significant differences between the Obama regime’s account and the truth.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
The Benghazi lies are worse than you thought | Flopping Aces

According to those on the Left, "What Difference Does It Make". Just how many times must our president make those lying "Phony Statements"

How can someone prevent these people from testifying before Congress? By what legal authority? I say none. I'd guess the people themselves don't want to testify.

How can someone prevent these people from testifying before Congress? By what legal authority? I say none. I'd guess the people themselves don't want to testify.

By not ever naming them to congress and by telling them not to say anything about a classified matter. I am fairly sure that the Benghazi attack was about folks being very upset about who the U.S. was supporting, probably involving weapons and money being given to competing rebels (freedom fighters?). These surviving folks are not diplomats they are CIA agents, and likely were never officially even there. They do not want to even be identified, much less forced to testify.

I have been under the impression that Congress has the power of subpoena. First we have to find the names of the survivors of Benghazi. I'd start with Hillary Clinton and all those in the State Dept., that have been stonewalling. Then the CIA whose personnel were supposedly working in Benghazi. Whatever happened to that wounded man located in at Walter Reid Hospital?
Do Americans really believe that our president and his minions can lie to us about Benghazi and forget the lives lost there? The only phony thing is the President who is blatantly denying to truth be told to the American people.

I have been under the impression that Congress has the power of subpoena. First we have to find the names of the survivors of Benghazi. I'd start with Hillary Clinton and all those in the State Dept., that have been stonewalling. Then the CIA whose personnel were supposedly working in Benghazi. Whatever happened to that wounded man located in at Walter Reid Hospital?
Do Americans really believe that our president and his minions can lie to us about Benghazi and forget the lives lost there? The only phony thing is the President who is blatantly denying to truth be told to the American people.

I'm with you -- Congress has the power of subpoena. And I doubt they need names. John Doe's ought to work just fine.

Back
Top Bottom