• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Bannon fraud gang, had Trump's BLESSING.

Guyzilla

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
The guys were buying ships, they were buying cars, they bought jewelry. On it goes. Now why would an Ivy league guy, scummy as all hell, but educated enough to know they would be noticed, do this is broad daylight? They had the wink nudge, say no more. Trump and I quote, tell them they have my blessing.

Now who could blame Trump's boys from taking that for what it means? Trump is a conman, and telling his boy that he was golden, meant, spend it up. We are all in like Flynn. And if we get caught, Trump will pardon us anyway.

Starting to seem very swampy. So, Bannon, and all the crooks, have a get outta jail free card, and that will be their defense, MARK MY WORDS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris Kobach claimed he spoke with 'enthusiastic' Trump three times about border wall project at cent

(CNN)Donald Trump ally Kris Kobach said in an interview last year that he had spoken with the President three times about the private border wall project that is currently at the center of a federal fraud investigation, and that Trump was "enthusiastic" about the project and it carried his blessing.

Speaking on an episode of the "We Build The Wall" show in May 2019, Kobach, both the general counsel and a board member for the project, said he periodically spoke to the President to give him updates on progress of the project.

New York federal prosecutors on Thursday charged Trump's former adviser Steve Bannon, and three others, with defrauding donors of hundreds of thousands of dollars as part of a fundraising campaign for the project.

"I've spoken to the President about this project on three occasions now," Kobach said. "And he said -- the first time I told him about it -- he said, 'well, you tell the guys at We Build The Wall, that they have my blessing.' And he used those exact words."
Kris Kobach claimed he spoke with 'enthusiastic' Trump three times about border wall project at center of fraud investigation - CNNPolitics

So the USPS hoax scam is officially dead?

So the USPS hoax scam is officially dead?

If you face west, turn your head and then face east, I assure you west is still there.

The guys were buying ships, they were buying cars, they bought jewelry. On it goes. Now why would an Ivy league guy, scummy as all hell, but educated enough to know they would be noticed, do this is broad daylight? They had the wink nudge, say no more. Trump and I quote, tell them they have my blessing.

Now who could blame Trump's boys from taking that for what it means? Trump is a conman, and telling his boy that he was golden, meant, spend it up. We are all in like Flynn. And if we get caught, Trump will pardon us anyway.

Starting to seem very swampy. So, Bannon, and all the crooks, have a get outta jail free card, and that will be their defense, MARK MY WORDS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris Kobach claimed he spoke with 'enthusiastic' Trump three times about border wall project at cent

(CNN)Donald Trump ally Kris Kobach said in an interview last year that he had spoken with the President three times about the private border wall project that is currently at the center of a federal fraud investigation, and that Trump was "enthusiastic" about the project and it carried his blessing.

Speaking on an episode of the "We Build The Wall" show in May 2019, Kobach, both the general counsel and a board member for the project, said he periodically spoke to the President to give him updates on progress of the project.

New York federal prosecutors on Thursday charged Trump's former adviser Steve Bannon, and three others, with defrauding donors of hundreds of thousands of dollars as part of a fundraising campaign for the project.

"I've spoken to the President about this project on three occasions now," Kobach said. "And he said -- the first time I told him about it -- he said, 'well, you tell the guys at We Build The Wall, that they have my blessing.' And he used those exact words."
Kris Kobach claimed he spoke with 'enthusiastic' Trump three times about border wall project at center of fraud investigation - CNNPolitics

Too bad they didn't follow through with what they told Trump they were going to do.

Oh...wait...do you REALLY mean to imply that Trump blessed their criminal actions? :doh

Too bad they didn't follow through with what they told Trump they were going to do.

Oh...wait...do you REALLY mean to imply that Trump blessed their criminal actions? :doh

Trump was praising their efforts quite recently at a fundraiser in the Hamptons.

Of course that's the implication.
Did the QAnon hoax already fail?
Blinked and I missed it;)

Do you know how to start a business? No? I didnt think so. MOST businesses, need the blessing of the mob, or they will burn you out. So, Trump offering a blessing, was letting them set up a racket.

Further Bannon is fighting it. He says he is the honey badger. And will never give in. That means, he is keeping his mouth shut, and sending the signal to Trump. As long as you promise to Take care of us, mums the word.

Read another article, that outright said, the fraud boys said they thought they had the OK to fleece the sheep. Taht is why it was so open. And Bannon even in an interview, said the spokefraudster was taking all the money.

Steve Bannon Jokes About Ripping Off 'We Build The Wall' Donors In Resurfaced Clip
Steve Bannon Jokes About Ripping Off ‘We Build The Wall’ Donors In Resurfaced Clip | HuffPost

Last edited:
Do you know how to start a business? No? I didnt think so. MOST businesses, need the blessing of the mob, or they will burn you out. So, Trump offering a blessing, was letting them set up a racket.

Nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom