• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The ballerina did it

Of course he's not qualified. I hope you didn't think I was trying to say he was? I was just making a point that this particular item is way down any potential list of items I should give a **** about in comparison to items like the ones I listed in my earlier post.

The truth is, Hillary is a real threat to our Constitution, our culture, and our children/grand children's future.

Trump is scary with his lack of experience and total absence of understanding of how a government works, yet Hillary is just as scary but for different reasons. Trump is embarrassing to me as a lifelong member of the GOP because he can't articulate a policy or plan, but what scares the hell out of me is that Hillary HAS articulated her policies and plans when it comes to destroying the 2nd Amendment, ignoring the 4th, 5th, 6th, 8th, and 10th Amendments, as well as going beyond where Obama went by subverting Article I and seizing powers not granted in Article II while continuing the failure to uphold the responsibilities of the President in Article II, Section 3, Clause 5: "[The President] shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed....”

I don't support Trump, I don't plan on voting for him, and you know that. Yet, I can't bring myself to knowingly help a person (Hillary) destroy what I've fought for, lived for, and believe in as the rule of law and what sets our country apart from every other group of people where freedom and liberty are the foundation of our very lives.

If I could see the same vitriolic attitudes toward Hillary that I see currently regarding Mrs. Trump, and if I could see people focusing on what really matters, including some of the issues you brought up above, rather than this silly BS, then maybe I wouldn't feel required to make posts like I did in this thread.

I actually wasn't thinking about if you thought he was qualified or not.

He is the head of his campaign. This is his first foray into national politics. It is the first time anyone is seeing what he does as a leader (because no, we can't see inside his privately held real estate development companies). You dismissed his ineptitude at even controlling the content of his wife's speech as if it makes no difference. It does. Just like when the country knew nothing about Barack Obama except how he managed his campaign, because like Trump, Obama had no experience in politics either, and everything the man does while leading his political campaign, his interview for the most powerful job in the world, is and should be looked at under a microscope. he has no public record we can discuss and debate and dismiss. He has never held an elected office. He has no experience working with political parties or the many matrixed levels of government. He has no foreign policy experience. He has no record. The only thing we can discuss is how he manages his campaign - no different than in 2008.

This was a colossal failure on Trump's part. He should have had many people vet the content of his own wife's national speech before she went out on the floor to deliver it. The fact that he didn't should give anyone who is paying attention pause.

Hillary has nothing to do with Trump's former ballerina ghostwriter lifting words from Michelle Obama's speech 8 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom