• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The bad news about democrats just keeps coming

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
We now know that the top 3 democrats in Va have a skeleton in their closet. They all should quit.

It getting so that for any democrat to run they should have an extensive back ground check and be spayed or neutered.

They all should quit.

Perhaps they should wait until Trump and Kavanaugh resign. Y'know....just so we can see more hypocrisy in action from Trumpists. Well, even broader, most republicans and conservatives. You lot only care about sexual assault or harassment or racist **** if it's a Dem that's being accused.

Perhaps they should wait until Trump and Kavanaugh resign. Y'know....just so we can see more hypocrisy in action from Trumpists. Well, even broader, most republicans and conservatives. You lot only care about sexual assault or harassment or racist **** if it's a Dem that's being accused.

Sexual assault, harassment, racism and killing baby's is wrong....period!

We now know that the top 3 democrats in Va have a skeleton in their closet. They all should quit.

It getting so that for any democrat to run they should have an extensive back ground check and be spayed or neutered.

Back Ground check....what is that? I survey of their back yards for percentage of turf vs paved walkway? That said, I guess that would be about as logical as most of what the Regressives suggest for Democrats. NICE TRY.

You can't possibly be naive enough to believe that Republicans are more upright and trustworthy than Democrats, are you? You really think politicians who join the red team are different from those who join the blue team?

Sexual assault, harassment, racism and killing baby's is wrong....period!

Yes, it is.

Unless that last bit is a dishonest comparison of aborting non-viable fetuses to "killing baby's [sic]". What does that have to do with my point? (And, PS, not really a discussion for this part of the forum)

I'm sick of listening to right wingers insist that a Dem needs to fall on his sword and uphold their principles, while automatically claiming that any accuser of a right-winger is a hoax. **** that. If Dems stick to their principles, that's their call. Nobody on the right has anything to say about it. They're the ones who take the low road every time.

Whether these Dems resign is up to Dems-in-general, not anyone on the right. Not at this point.

You can't possibly be naive enough to believe that Republicans are more upright and trustworthy than Democrats, are you? You really think politicians who join the red team are different from those who join the blue team?

Well, they kind of are different: Dems have a habit of stepping down, a la Franken. Reps have a habit of calling the accuser a vile lying conspiratorial hoaxer, in alleged cahoots with "the left" at large.

Well, they kind of are different: Dems have a habit of stepping down, a la Franken. Reps have a habit of calling the accuser a vile lying conspiratorial hoaxer, in alleged cahoots with "the left" at large.

No, Republicans traditionally blame it on that old devil’s hooch and disappear into “rehab.”

No, Republicans traditionally blame it on that old devil’s hooch and disappear into “rehab.”

Roy Moore, Trump, Kavanaugh? Gay bathroom sex Wilson?

No, they don't admit and blame. They just attack the accuser, as a rule. At this point, the only people I'm going to listen to about sexual assault are Democrats. At least until the GOP earns standing back.

Can we apply that to Repubs, if so then I am fine with it, make it retroactive and get trump neutered next week.

Roy Moore, Trump, Kavanaugh? Gay bathroom sex Wilson?

No, they don't admit and blame. They just attack the accuser, as a rule. At this point, the only people I'm going to listen to about sexual assault are Democrats. At least until the GOP earns standing back.

The point is that it ridiculous for the left to think they have the morale high ground. There are rotten apples in both parties. The recent rise to the surface of Democratic immorality shows that there are White Supremacist and sexual deviants on both sides. Whats more dangerous? The devil you know or the devil you don't know. The Democrats are the Ted Bundy of politics. They appear and act like they are squeaky clean but under the surface is a dark side. Hopefully minority voters will soon see them for who they really are.

And you only care when its a republican accused. So thanks for the lesson in hypocrisy.

That sword cuts both ways (if it cuts at all). What you appear to be saying is that since these presumed guilty if accused rants did not work on republicants then they should not be expected to work on demorats either.

NO, but why the double standard then? Dems came out and to a person said women should be believed when the accused was Kavanugh. Now that its Justin Fairfax, a democrat, nobody on the left is interested in what she has to say. Maybe its because the accuser in this case is black that the black-face-wearing, racist liberals dont care about her. Could that be it?

That sword cuts both ways (if it cuts at all). What you appear to be saying is that since these presumed guilty if accused rants did not work on republicants then they should not be expected to work on demorats either.

The accused rants? What?

I do not "appear" to be saying anything. What I in fact said is that after watching right-wingers uniformly attack any accuser of a right-winger as a hoaxer conspiring with the Democrats to victimize Republicans, but I see people on the left turning against other people supposedly on the left (be they Weinsteins or Franken) and the result being that the left-winger is either run out of town or resigns, I really do not ****ing care about the fake outrage of right-wingers anymore.

They don't have standing to speak. The right, yes, but not the standing.

It is extremely ugly when a modern right-winger pretendsto care about sexual assault but only when a Dem is accused. Any "both sides" statement can get stuffed into every orafice of he or she who uttered it, preferably after being printed out on 500 sheets of paper per stuffing.

:shrug:

Yes, it is.

Unless that last bit is a dishonest comparison of aborting non-viable fetuses to "killing baby's [sic]". What does that have to do with my point? (And, PS, not really a discussion for this part of the forum)

I'm sick of listening to right wingers insist that a Dem needs to fall on his sword and uphold their principles, while automatically claiming that any accuser of a right-winger is a hoax. **** that. If Dems stick to their principles, that's their call. Nobody on the right has anything to say about it. They're the ones who take the low road every time.

Whether these Dems resign is up to Dems-in-general, not anyone on the right. Not at this point.

Are you kidding me? I seriously doubt that you opposed those on the left when going after Trump or Kavanaugh. Your stay in your own lane BS drips with hypocrisy.

NO, but why the double standard then? Dems came out and to a person said women should be believed when the accused was Kavanugh. Now that its Justin Fairfax, a democrat, nobody on the left is interested in what she has to say. Maybe its because the accuser in this case is black that the black-face-wearing, racist liberals dont care about her. Could that be it?

See the bolded? That's where you surrendered your creditability.
A racist isn't a liberal. I don't care what you, he or anyone else says.

Are you kidding me? I seriously doubt that you opposed those on the left when going after Trump or Kavanaugh. Your stay in your own lane BS drips with hypocrisy.

Whatever. I won't be lectured by someone who actually defends the right-wing hypocrisy on this one.

Maybe I should change my lean to "Libertarian" too. :lamo

Having accountability is not bad. Quitting and admitting your mistake is not bad. Making a mistake, acting like it never happened, and constantly lying about the mistake is bad--on both sides.

Whatever. I won't be lectured by someone who actually defends the right-wing hypocrisy on this one.

Maybe I should change my lean to "Libertarian" too. :lamo

You should just cease the hypocrisy.

You should just cease the hypocrisy.

The "hypocrisy" of pointing out that:

1. Right-wingers just about uniformly attack any accuser of a GOPer or "Conservative" as a hoaxer working with liberals to victimize the right;

2. Suddenly start demanding resignations when Dems are accused;

3. And all that, even when Dems either resign or are turned on by other Dems.

That's "hypocrisy"?

Your epidermis is showing, Mr.... "libertarian".

Show us the Trump in BLACKFACE pics, or any CREDIBLE accusations, such was where the accuser REMEMBERS WHEN and WHERE HAPPENED...and was NOT PAID BY A DEMOCRAT OPERATIVE.

I'll wait here....
So much for the HYPO-CRATS and there "THE WOMEN MUST BE BELIEVED"...when they CANNOT REMEMBER WHEN AND WHERE their "ATTACK" happened, and IGNORED when they KNOW EXACTLY WHEN AND WHERE IT HAPPENED, BUT ARE ACCUSING DEMOCRATS.

The "hypocrisy" of pointing out that:

1. Right-wingers just about uniformly attack any accuser of a GOPer or "Conservative" as a hoaxer working with liberals to victimize the right;

2. Suddenly start demanding resignations when Dems are accused;

3. And all that, even when Dems either resign or are turned on by other Dems.

That's "hypocrisy"?

Your epidermis is showing, Mr.... "libertarian".

That VA governor should resign because he contradicted himself on the yearbook photo matter - thus is not deserving of the public trust. It would not hurt my feelings in the least if Trump (or many other politicians) decided to resign for exactly the same reason.

The amazing thing is this: It's the Dem media who are coming up with all this stuff and it's the Dem Party members who are saying they should resign. It's almost as if the Dems WANT there to be a Rep governor in that state.

Back
Top Bottom