• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Back Alley Abortion Myth [W:63]

Re: The Back Alley Abortion Myth

1.)No, it's to kill a baby, which is why he rightfully says it isn't safe at all.
2.)Hiring a hit man isn't safe.
3.)Certainly not for your victim
4.) but not really for you either.
5.) They're willing to kill for money, and they're going to do it again and again -
6.) that means they have no respect for human rights by definition.

Of course, the entire concept we're talking about here is contingent upon the notion that we should care when hiring a hit man turns around and bites the client on the ass. I certainly don't.

1.) this is a lie, this is factually not the intent
2.)doctor that preform abortions are not factually hitman, this fact as been proven many times now, repeating this lie wont make it true
3.) saying theres a victium is your OPINION
4.) yes it is medical abortion is safer than birth
5.) false again
6.) you factually have no respect for human rights either by definition and your own words

every time you post lies and i see them i will simply expose them

fact is abortion doctors are not factually hitman, no amount of lying by you will change this. You can keep repeating this dishonest, hyperbolic inane biased babble if you like but nobody honest fails for it.

I suppose that means you prefer to think of things in a way that does not represent how things are.
Unlike you, I do see things how they really are.

Uhhh what? Yeah, no. Not even touching this slanderous garbage. Just don't do it again. Ugh.
You seem to have no problem accusing others of being baby killers and all connotations that go with it. So enjoy your fetus fetish, it's so you.

Well, I find him extremely offensive and I'm sorry that you don't.

That's your justification for being ugly yourself? How sad is this?

Don't worry about how I perceive others; I generally don't act on my perceptions. I’m able to handle oppositional points of view without being nasty. You might want to try this sometime. No need to be antagonistic and personally insulting.

You seem to have no problem accusing others of being baby killers and all connotations that go with it. So enjoy your fetus fetish, it's so you.

zohxd5.jpg

I didn't accuse anyone of anything. I don't seek out nor get pleasure from pictures of abortion victims, real or fake. That's gross and it's stupid.

I again must insist that you refrain from saying what you know to be nonsensical slander before you even type it. There's a word for that... and it ain't kosher 'round these parts. At least nominally, anyway. Last time I'm stopping with just asking you nicely.

I'm not terribly fond of you either, but you don't see me making up happy horsepoop like the above about you.

Last edited:

see when some people agree with some of the view points of others they give passes to dishonest, lying, hypocrisy, incivility, personal insults etc and these things are ok

however if they dont agree with your view points you are the devil!

this is a perfect example of dishonesty and hypocrisy and its part of the problem instead of part of the solution.

That's your justification for being ugly yourself? How sad is this?

Don't worry about how I perceive others; I generally don't act on my perceptions. I’m able to handle oppositional points of view without being nasty. You might want to try this sometime. No need to be antagonistic and personally insulting.

I didn't see Moot being ugly. I saw her return fire. I personally have JayDubya on ignore because of the filth that comes out of his keyboard. I love women, and I don't want to see him denigrating them.

I didn't see Moot being ugly. I saw her return fire. I personally have JayDubya on ignore because of the filth that comes out of his keyboard. I love women, and I don't want to see him denigrating them.

Wow. So what you're claiming here is that you need to go to your optometrist.

You can't see so good, pal. There was no fire for Moot to return. Hell, I still haven't responded in kind to that awful slanderous trolling bull**** and I don't plan on it. I didn't even report it, much as it probably ought to be.

Also, pro-tip, ignore list or no, you will never see me "denigrate women."

Last edited:

shhhh dont focus on reality

Wow. So what you're claiming here is that you need to go to your optometrist.

You can't see so good, pal. There was no fire for Moot to return. Hell, I still haven't responded in kind to that awful slanderous trolling bull**** and I don't plan on it. I didn't even report it, much as it probably ought to be.

this has been proven tactfully false many times by many posters including women themselves, your post history proves this 100% wrong.

No, it's to kill a baby, which is why he rightfully says it isn't safe at all. Hiring a hit man isn't safe. Certainly not for your victim, but not really for you either. They're willing to kill for money, and they're going to do it again and again - that means they have no respect for human rights by definition.

Of course, the entire concept we're talking about here is contingent upon the notion that we should care when hiring a hit man turns around and bites the client on the ass. I certainly don't.

You're quite welcome to protest the situation by getting pregnant and giving birth as many times as you like.

I disagree Jay.
I sometimes think you enjoy attacking young women ,especially rape victims.

Quote Originally Posted by minnie616

This young lady was a very devoted Catholic who led the childrens masses at her local Catholic church and was a leader of the the youth group at that Catholic college. She chose abstinence for herself but when she became pregnant from the rape all she could think about was getting " it " out of her womb as soon as possible.

Calling a violent killer and a damned hypocrite a "young lady" is pretty charitable.

Post #102
http://www.debatepolitics.com/abort...ake-three-hour-class-adoption-w-534-a-11.html

Is it? I'd never heard of the Elliott Institute, so I Googled. Looks like a group of therapists and special ed. teachers who mainly focus on autism: Dr. Alicia Elliott

Funny organization that focuses on "autism" but has a website entitled "After Abortion."

So they are a "group of therapists and special ed. teachers" who work with austistic kids? I support programs to help autism, but how does that make them experts on abortion and the site more than just Pro-Choice propaganda?

You're quite welcome to protest the situation by getting pregnant and giving birth as many times as you like.

And I'm also quite welcome to continue protesting the fact that hiring a hit man is legal when it should never be, and I'm quite welcome to get that practice abolished.

But please do tell us more about how you feel that gender should dictate the ability to have and express a political opinion.

I sometimes think you enjoy attacking young women ,especially rape victims.

No, I don't enjoy attacking anyone, and I don't attack anyone on the basis of their gender or their age. Their actions are another story. I certainly do condemn violent killers, because I should - everyone should. I don't enjoy it. I'd rather these awful things not happen. It's tragic that people that horrible exist and do things like that.

Case in point, the violent killer and vile hypocrite you talked about in that thread.

Do you think that someone doing something bad to you entitles you to do something worse to someone else, yes or no?

Last edited:

And I'm also quite welcome to continue protesting the fact that hiring a hit man is legal when it should never be, and I'm quite welcome to get that practice abolished.

But please do tell us more about how you feel that gender should dictate the ability to have and express a political opinion.

yep then all the honest, educated and respected posters are free to laugh at this inane hyperbolic dishonest retarded lie because they never buy it.

abortionist are not factually hitmen
Hitman - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
1.): a professional assassin who works for a crime syndicate
2.): hatchet man
hitman: definition of hitman in Oxford dictionary (British & World English)
a person who is paid to kill someone, especially for a criminal or political organization.
hitman noun - definition in the British English Dictionary & Thesaurus - Cambridge Dictionaries Online
a man who is paid to murder someone
American Heritage Dictionary Entry: hit man
1. A man hired by a crime syndicate as a professional killer.
2. A hatchet man.

your post is once again destroyed by facts.

No, I don't enjoy attacking anyone, and I don't attack anyone on the basis of their gender or their age. Their actions are another story. I certainly do condemn violent killers, because I should - everyone should. I don't enjoy it. I'd rather these awful things not happen. It's tragic that people that horrible exist and do things like that.

Case in point, the violent killer and vile hypocrite you talked about in that thread.

Do you think that someone doing something bad to you entitles you to do something worse to someone else, yes or no?

and theres all the proof we need, thanks for playing

http://i45.tinypic.com/zohxd5.jpg[IMG]
I didn't accuse anyone of anything.[/quote] Then who exactly are you accusing of being "baby killers" and "murderers?"

[quote]I don't seek out nor get pleasure from pictures of abortion victims, real or fake. That's gross and it's stupid. [/quote] Those pictures aren't first term abortions, but I think you know that. Nope, they're third term miscarriages that your ilk stole and mangled to make them look more gruesome for your viewing pleasure. Now I have no idea if you hang the posters as art on your living room wall, but your posts sure do suggest that you do.

[quote]I again must insist that you refrain from saying what you know to be nonsensical slander before you even type it. There's a word for that... and it ain't kosher 'round these parts. At least nominally, anyway. Last time I'm stopping with just asking you nicely.[/quote] How about you stop your slandering and pretending you're not, and then maybe I will too.

[quote]I'm not terribly fond of you either, but you don't see me making up happy horsepoop like the above about you.[/QUOTE]Well, calling people baby killers and murderers is making up horsepoop and you seem to go out of your way to do it, too.

Then who exactly are you accusing of being "baby killers" and "murderers?"

Who are you quoting? Not me.

Those pictures aren't first term abortions, but I think you know that. Nope, they're third term miscarriages that your ilk stole and mangled to make them look more gruesome for your viewing pleasure. Now I have no idea if you hang the posters as art on your living room wall, but your posts sure do suggest that you do.

"My ilk?" According to you "my ilk" is alleged mutilators of the dead, and I take "pleasure" at viewing mutilated corpses??? Alright, that's it. Enough of this...`Just blatantly off-topic personal attacks and you've tripled down on them...

Is it? I'd never heard of the Elliott Institute, so I Googled. Looks like a group of therapists and special ed. teachers who mainly focus on autism: Dr. Alicia Elliott

You googled the wrong Elliott Institute

ELLIOT WHO?

The Elliot Institute is a non-profit, 501(c)3 tax exempt corporation that was founded in 1988 to perform original research and education on the impact of abortion on women, men, siblings, and society. The Elliot Institute publishes research and educational materials and works as an advocate for women and men seeking post-abortion healing.

One of our most frequently asked questions: Who is Elliot? Is he a wealthy philanthropist who has funded our work because he shares our belief that proving how abortion hurts so many women is the key to ending the scourge of abortion? We wish!

No, the name of the Elliot Institute for Social Sciences Research is not a memorial, but was chosen for purely pragmatic reasons. Among our many research projects, we have mailed out over 5000 surveys to random sample of women.
To maximize response, and avoid skewing the results, we needed a neutral name.
Indeed, in some of our surveys the population being sampled does not even know that we are particularly interested in women who have had abortions.

Therefore, "The Post-Abortion Research Institute" was out of the question.

Elliot Institute

The complete inability to suffer the harm that you are advocating be permitted to befall others does make your opinion on the subject pretty worthless. You're taking no risk on yourself, and giving up absolutely nothing. Your freedom is not on the line at all, so you have no real vested interest in the outcome. You have no standing, to employ a legal concept. It is easy and callous to attempt to strip rights away from someone else. If you were facing a loss of rights yourself, then your assertion that they should be taken would be worth listening to.

Funny organization that focuses on "autism" but has a website entitled "After Abortion."

So they are a "group of therapists and special ed. teachers" who work with austistic kids? I support programs to help autism, but how does that make them experts on abortion and the site more than just Pro-Choice propaganda?

nota bene goggled the wrong Elliott

The complete inability to suffer the harm that you are advocating be permitted to befall others does make your opinion on the subject pretty worthless.

Indeed. In addition to saying that men aren't allowed to have a political opinion, what other wholly sexist views do you wish to espouse?

You're taking no risk on yourself, and giving up absolutely nothing. Your freedom is not on the line at all, so you have no real vested interest in the outcome. You have no standing, to employ a legal concept. It is easy and callous to attempt to strip rights away from someone else. If you were facing a loss of rights yourself, then your assertion that they should be taken would be worth listening to.

Uh-huh. "Only plantation owners should have standing to talk about slavery; if you don't currently hire anyone to pick your cotton, your property rights aren't on the line." :roll:

Human rights abuses affect the entire society, not just those with the capability of performing said abuses.

Last edited:

The complete inability to suffer the harm that you are advocating be permitted to befall others does make your opinion on the subject pretty worthless. You're taking no risk on yourself, and giving up absolutely nothing. Your freedom is not on the line at all, so you have no real vested interest in the outcome. You have no standing, to employ a legal concept. It is easy and callous to attempt to strip rights away from someone else. If you were facing a loss of rights yourself, then your assertion that they should be taken would be worth listening to.

whats the odd he makes a totally inane failed slaver reference that will fail like all of them because they arent parallel

Indeed. In addition to saying that men aren't allowed to have a political opinion, what other wholly sexist views do you wish to espouse?

Uh-huh. "Only plantation owners should have standing to talk about slavery; if you don't currently hire anyone to pick your cotton, your property rights aren't on the line." :roll:
Human rights abuses affect the entire society, not just those with the capability of performing said abuses.

can i call them or can i call them, i said youd make a totally failed dishonest inane slavery reference, and like all of them this one fails too

weird you are fine with the human rights abuse that you condone and want to conduct, for some reason they are ok and you dont care about them

Last edited:

No, the analogy would be that only slaves have standing to talk about slavery. I'm not surprised that you mixed that up, though.

Back
Top Bottom