• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Atlantic's editor-in-chief says his story about Trump calling vets 'losers' is just the beginnin

This is an interesting find regarding Trump. Did President Trump make up the story or is it a sign of mental decline?

"Trump said: “I called home, I spoke to my wife and I said, ‘I hate this. I came here to go to that ceremony.’ And to the one that was the following day, which I did go to. I said I feel terribly. And that was the end of it.”

But Melania Trump was not at “home” — she was on the trip with the president and was also scheduled to visit the cemetery.

Fact check: Trump denies disrespect of soldiers

Haha oopsie

Buckle up Trump supporters...

Jeffrey Goldberg, editor-in-chief of The Atlantic, said his magazine's story about Trump calling Americans who died in battle "losers" and "suckers," was just the tip of the iceberg.

"I would fully expect more reporting to come out about this and more confirmation and new pieces of information in the coming days and weeks," Goldberg told CNN's Chief Media Correspondent Brian Stelter on "Reliable Sources" Sunday. "We have a responsibility and we're going to do it regardless of what he says."
The magazine received backlash -- from Trump and many others -- for attributing the information to four anonymous sources. CNN has confirmed several aspects of The Atlantic's reporting, also with sources who chose to remain anonymous.
But Goldberg said that's how the media is able to do its job of uncovering stories that take place behind closed doors.

The Atlantic's editor-in-hief Jeffrey Goldberg says his story about Trump calling vets 'losers' is just the beginning - CNN

This is the guy you're following...

Jeffrey Goldberg: Fury as Atlantic magazine editor suggests only white men can write long stories | The Independent | Independent

Trump lies to discredit what he believes are lies, and his supporters believe him.

It is cultist culture 101.

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about

And they continue to believe him even when he forgets the original bull**** and fails to keep track of the bull**** and utters more bull**** to account for the original bull**** in the face of evidence to the contrary.

If that's not cultism then there's really no such thing as a cult at all, they never existed.

And they continue to believe him even when he forgets the original bull**** and fails to keep track of the bull**** and utters more bull**** to account for the original bull**** in the face of evidence to the contrary.

If that's not cultism then there's really no such thing as a cult at all, they never existed.
I would have stopped supporting Trump when it became obvious Mexico wasn't paying for a wall.

These guys went looking for PJ Media to tell them what to think.

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about

I believe the guy.

I'm sure he and the rest of the Trump hating media have entire notebooks full of made up nonsense and they'll be continuously releasing the stuff up until election day. (All of it attributed to unnamed sources, of course.)

Yeah. He wants to protect his sources from unkind Tweets by the president. If that's not a reason to give sources anonymity then nothing is!!!

Jeffrey Goldberg, editor-in-chief of The Atlantic, said his magazine's story about Trump calling Americans who died in battle "losers" and "suckers," was just the tip of the iceberg.

"I would fully expect more reporting to come out about this and more confirmation and new pieces of information in the coming days and weeks," Goldberg told CNN's Chief Media Correspondent Brian Stelter on "Reliable Sources" Sunday. "We have a responsibility and we're going to do it regardless of what he says."
The magazine received backlash -- from Trump and many others -- for attributing the information to four anonymous sources. CNN has confirmed several aspects of The Atlantic's reporting, also with sources who chose to remain anonymous.
But Goldberg said that's how the media is able to do its job of uncovering stories that take place behind closed doors.

The Atlantic's editor-in-hief Jeffrey Goldberg says his story about Trump calling vets 'losers' is just the beginning - CNN

Translation: Expect more possibly politically motivated hackery bull**** from "anonymous sources"

Joe Biden sets live animals on fire.

I don't have proof, but I can guarantee the anonymous source wouldn't lie!

Yeah. He wants to protect his sources from unkind Tweets by the president. If that's not a reason to give sources anonymity then nothing is!!!

Yes. Those tweets are deadly.

Joe Biden sets live animals on fire.

I don't have proof, but I can guarantee the anonymous source wouldn't lie!

Are we talking small rodents or bears in the woods? We need some detail before we can believe it.

I’m sure that’s true. The media will be going into hyperdrive in their attempt to get Biden elected. I’m positive that there will be all kinds of made up stories. They might be shooting themselves in the foot though.

Not as funny as "anonymous sources". Which means a very phony story. Again....... ;) :peace

Wait, wait, don't tell me...it's all a big HOAX!!

Too funny. :lamo

'Hoax' in FauxNews Trumplican speak means it's true.

Trump is the government...so in essence, the journalist is protecting his anonymous source from the government as per the first amendment. But I guess you don't believe in the first amendment protecting the free press and free speech from the government, is that it?

Last edited:
Trump is the government...so in essence, the journalist is protecting his anonymous source from the government as per the first amendment. But I guess you don't believe in the first amendment protecting the free press and free speech from the government, is that it?

I think we need to know if any of those sources are foreign nationals. If foreign nationals or agents of a foreign government have dumped this information in an effort to assist Biden then CNN is committing campaign finance fraud.

If Trump didn't have the protection of free speech in 2016 then CNN and Biden don't get it now. See how that works?

I think we need to know if any of those sources are foreign nationals. If foreign nationals or agents of a foreign government have dumped this information in an effort to assist Biden then CNN is committing campaign finance fraud.

If Trump didn't have the protection of free speech in 2016 then CNN and Biden don't get it now. See how that works?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

you guys are fun

This is an interesting find regarding Trump. Did President Trump make up the story or is it a sign of mental decline?

"Trump said: “I called home, I spoke to my wife and I said, ‘I hate this. I came here to go to that ceremony.’ And to the one that was the following day, which I did go to. I said I feel terribly. And that was the end of it.”

But Melania Trump was not at “home” — she was on the trip with the president and was also scheduled to visit the cemetery.

The sad thing is I'm sure he believes everything he says is true and accurate.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

you guys are fun

You guys opened up a CI investigation of Trump because after getting asked about Hillary's emails three times at a press conference he made a sarcastic comment.

The sad thing is I'm sure he believes everything he says is true and accurate.

I don’t think his brain registers the difference between his lies and reality anymore. And now our federal government exists simply to catch up to whatever dementia-riddled riddle he mouths on national TV.

You guys opened up a CI investigation of Trump because after getting asked about Hillary's emails three times at a press conference he made a sarcastic comment.

The GOP led Senate intel committee just confirmed that investigations were opened up on Trump because his team was colluding.

Trump stated himself “I never kid.”

Trump lies to cover his lies to cover his lies to cover his lies.

John Bolton hates President Trump. He was there during the alleged events and he denies they happened.

Back
Top Bottom