• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The art of the deal...Germany stops construction of LNG Terminal and blocks american LNG

One problem the US has. No defense against fascits. You can say what you want. Wear a T "Camp Auschwitz, Arbeit macht frei ".

The US has no historical DNA, besides its civil war. Europeans have it.
This is what made this man possible and become the President. European Nations had to go through this, Italy, Spain, France, Germany and so on. It is in our DNA.
The US had smooth sailing. It had never to face it and the consequences.

Good German stock, give me a break. He was sickly, barely got through his apprentice ship and became a pimp and nothing more and his offspring was not much better.
The latest, ruined the US, with MAGA.
He fit the US, we are the greatest, exceptional, God's own country and that Kindergarten, which leaves any reflection of the problems out, MAGA.
The destruction of the US, exceptional, armed troops in the Capitol, which is very MAGA.

It would be beneficial if one could be coherent over there. So let me present this point by point for you.

You misread and misunderstood my reference to "good German stock" because I was referring to the opposite German migrant to the USA than Drumpf was.

I referred to the Drumpf/Trumps as sleazebag liars, cheats, swindlers and as closet fascists come out into the open to flaunt it. My point being the vast number of German migrants to the USA are a positive since colonial times.

USA spent its first hundred years being as unlike Europe and Europeans as we could be. Americans became involved to save your civilization in the Great European War 1914-18 for you guys which was 1917-18 for us as we made a short work of you. We became totally involved with you in WW 2 and because of the Cold War.

You don't get the USA in this fascist phase of its dynamic history as a society, culture, civilization. A major focus in the USA is the study of history and we know the deep and ugly history of Europe better than any other continent and peoples.

The Founders rejected you and constructed a nation predicated on the rule of law not men, and using Europe as the reference point of what not to be and do.

The Founders created a document and nation predicated in the European Enlightenment that your guys over there blew through as quickly as you could with the least impact you could manage. Europeans own stupidity came back to bite your heads off.

Americans have seen what happens when you fall in with the fascists and let them run the show over there and we have seen and borne the consequent costs to include smashing them and it. The American Right has become what we fought against and in the homeland besides. So ending or containing this won't be pretty but it will be done in a timely manner and under the Constitution. New laws are coming that will try and incarcerate the large number of violent fascist voters. (I expect the added benefit to the society of the consequence to 'em of their resisting arrest and lawful suppression.)

Germany considering Putin and Russia reliable, stable and trustworthy makes your own bed as it were while Putin and the Kremlin Mafia gang lay you back onto it for their own purposes. So the USA will have to rescue you yet again over there yet this time without being so generous or trusting going forward afterward.

Last edited:
There are reports the incoming Biden administration advised Gazprom it would suspend sanctions if the state owned energy corporation "suspends" construction formally and officially.

This is not inconsistent with the request by the US in November that there be a "moratorium" on construction of Nord Stream 2 Still Kaput.

Ninety-nine miles of pipe remain to be laid with only a couple of junk Russian pipelaying vessels to do the work. Whether it's called moratorium, suspension, postponement, this is the best deal Russia and Germany are going to get.

Russia’s Gazprom postpones construction of Nord Stream-2 pipeline

Friday, January 15, 2021 10:00:00 AM

Construction of the last section of the Nord Stream-2 gas pipeline in Danish territorial waters has been postponed. Switzerland's Nord Stream 2 AG, Gazprom's 100 percent subsidiary, has no plans to start work on January 15, the day when Denmark’s permit for the beginning of the construction takes effect, Handelsblatt reported.

The reason for the delay is the necessity to "check the equipment," the company spokesman said, adding that the exact date when the construction could begin can not be named. "We probably won't be able to specify when we will start laying the pipes until the end of January or the beginning of February," he said. On January 1, a new U.S. sanctions package came into force, extending restrictive measures to insurance, testing, compliance verification and certification services of the pipeline.

The U.S. loses nothing by not implementing its new and expansive, severe, sanctions -- if that might be the case -- while Gazprom and Germany actively quit on their totally failed attempts of the past 13 consecutive months to resume construction of the pipeline the sanctions threats halted, since December 2019.

Last edited:
Two Russian pipelaying vessels the Fortuna and the Cherskiy were supposed to finish the construction.

Fortuna has no propulsion and needs to be towed anywhere it goes....or doesn't go.

th

According to Refinitiv Eikon shiptracking data, the Fortuna was anchored near the German port of Rostock on Friday, Jan. 15, the date Fortuna was supposed to begin work in the Denmark EEZ to construct the final section of pipeline.

Russian pipelaying barge Cherskiy

th

Cherskiy brought to the Baltic from the Russian Pacific after US sanctions shut down the pipeline was refitted to lay undersea pipe but never deployed. It had difficult sea trials in October and difficulties obtaining insurance.

Nord Stream II Still Kaput.

I am no Putin fan - have never been. He is an ex KGB and quite smart - means dangerous. But how shall he bully us? If Europe does not buy his gas, he get´s bankrupt. He is way to clever for that.

It´s hypocracy at it´s best to blame Europe for dealing with Russia and having a best buddy who decapitate far more people than Isis ever did and where women are now happy to be allowed to drive. In Russia, they are even allowed to make their own decissions. Navalny poison try was surely kgb - I know that, but it´s not topic here.
All that gets a smell when the bully - US solution is buying expensive and dirty fracking gas. I mentioned that often, but you simply ignore what you don´t wanna hear like a toddler with his fingers in the ears.

And you can´t be honest - the states would never alow such a treatment with themselves but it seems you are now the "superior people" who decide what´s wrong and right. Seems the reason why they cut all international engagements (the peaceful ones like UN) because there could be someone with another opinion. That would be lèse-majesty...

Are you completely unable to wear other ones boots from time to time? And than you wonder why you lose friends and think the solution is not listening but demanding obediance

The Reuters article doesn't say much but neither did Haas say much.

Germany hopes for quick talks with U.S. about Nord Stream 2: minister

By Reuters Staff

BERLIN (Reuters) - Germany aims to speak with the new U.S. administration about the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline as soon as it takes office, German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas said on Friday.

Germany has spent the past few months lying low and keeping its head down while the US and Russia slugged it out verbally about the pipeline. Putin's press spokesman finally conceded that the US had conducted a "hostile takeover" of the project, ie, shutting it down.

Last week the German landfall state announced a smokescreen environmental foundation that would be exempt from sanctions to coordinate resumption of pipeline construction that Haas said is not needed. Haas knows the sucker is a bust to begin with.

Maas has meanwhile been begging for talks with the Biden administration after it takes office next week. Finally incoming CIA director Nicholas Burns said Friday the US will suspend sanctions threats if Russia and Germany officially suspend construction of the pipeline.

Biden has opposed NS 2 SK since 2015 and hasn't any reason to please Putin about it as Potus. Biden will offer Russia an arms reduction package which will be plenty enough and significant in its own right.

Two Russian pipelaying vessels the Fortuna and the Cherskiy were supposed to finish the construction.

Fortuna has no propulsion and needs to be towed anywhere it goes....or doesn't go.

th

According to Refinitiv Eikon shiptracking data, the Fortuna was anchored near the German port of Rostock on Friday, Jan. 15, the date Fortuna was supposed to begin work in the Denmark EEZ to construct the final section of pipeline.

Russian pipelaying barge Cherskiy

th

Cherskiy brought to the Baltic from the Russian Pacific after US sanctions shut down the pipeline was refitted to lay undersea pipe but never deployed. It had difficult sea trials in October and difficulties obtaining insurance.

Nord Stream II Still Kaput.

You need to up date your data

FORTUNA Current position (Pipe Layer, IMO 8674156) - VesselFinder

Mutti eats little puppies. That's what the Leader of the Freeworld does.
Denmark and Germany renewed the construction permit. The Russian Pot might work slower than the previous, but slow gets it done, too.

I am no Putin fan - have never been. He is an ex KGB and quite smart - means dangerous. But how shall he bully us? If Europe does not buy his gas, he get´s bankrupt. He is way to clever for that.

It´s hypocracy at it´s best to blame Europe for dealing with Russia and having a best buddy who decapitate far more people than Isis ever did and where women are now happy to be allowed to drive. In Russia, they are even allowed to make their own decissions. Navalny poison try was surely kgb - I know that, but it´s not topic here.
All that gets a smell when the bully - US solution is buying expensive and dirty fracking gas. I mentioned that often, but you simply ignore what you don´t wanna hear like a toddler with his fingers in the ears.

And you can´t be honest - the states would never alow such a treatment with themselves but it seems you are now the "superior people" who decide what´s wrong and right. Seems the reason why they cut all international engagements (the peaceful ones like UN) because there could be someone with another opinion. That would be lèse-majesty...

Are you completely unable to wear other ones boots from time to time? And than you wonder why you lose friends and think the solution is not listening but demanding obediance

You have no idea a major point of Nord Stream 1&2 plus Turkstream is that Germany's groveling willingness to buy Putin's gas feeds his military machine. I've posted many times that NATO countries expect that if NS becomes operational the Ukraine overland lines will dry up and that Putin will move militarily against the country. And encourage Putin militarily in Belarus and surely elsewhere beyond that.

So your first paragraph is baloney borscht and sauerkraut. In other words you're just another angry German toward anyone who knows and understands geostrategic matters because it means we criticize your silly position that Germany's energy relationship with Russia is simply about prices.

Indeed Germany's posture is that whatever Russia wants Russia gets and screw the enemy the United States.

Let me also be absolutely clear to you: my interest is the national security of the United States leading NATO. I didn't vote for Trump, I would never vote for Trump. The majority of Trump voters and supporters are fascist barbarians same as Trump is a fascist barbarian.

Indeed I get some idea now of the fascist barbarian state Germany was and its residual aftermath that continues. So you can post to me about eating children but the next time you might pick through the garbage like that I'll demand an apology by you and I'd demand you apologize a hundred times if need be.

Mutti eats little puppies. That's what the Leader of the Freeworld does.
Denmark and Germany renewed the construction permit. The Russian Pot might work slower than the previous, but slow gets it done, too.

We're not trying to break your back.

You have to quit on the futile construction attempts while you also get construction permits that are new or renewed.

Save your face if not your arse.

you again left anything out with your fingers in the ear again (for example hypocricy - nearly any western country deals with not so nice countries, too)
so I take your example and answer only what I like

.... but the next time you might pick through the garbage like that I'll demand an apology by you and I'd demand you apologize a hundred times if need be.

big promise: if I do that, I apologize a thousand times. And if not you do? To be fair it´s highly unlikely even if the satanic Merkel regime shows it´s true face: I have a farm and I´m quite independent ;)

btw: as I told you, I´m a Green party member - I don´t really like NS2, too. But I could not find a fitting alternative, so we have to use gas until we are full on renewables. And with all your false propaganda and arrogant attitude you made it that I defend that stuff... good job Sir.. - you are much more similar to Rostocker than me - to pick up another one you ignored while lying

Last edited:
you again left anything out with your fingers in the ear again (for example hypocricy - nearly any western country deals with not so nice countries, too)
so I take your example and answer only what I like

big promise: if I do that, I apologize a thousand times. And if not you do? To be fair it´s highly unlikely even if the satanic Merkel regime shows it´s true face: I have a farm and I´m quite independent ;)

btw: as I told you, I´m a Green party member - I don´t really like NS2, too. But I could not find a fitting alternative, so we have to use gas until we are full on renewables. And with all your false propaganda and arrogant attitude you made it that I defend that stuff... good job Sir.. - you are much more similar to Rostocker than me - to pick up another one you ignored while lying

The guy you refer to is an AfD fascist Nazi German.

He came into here gangbusters to bust American chops which he was sure was going to be a walk in the park, by him especially.

Germany this and Germany that while USA is a shithole.

So he got his chops busted instead. Which is what he and his Germany owned by Russia deserved smack on. Now you guys are here to campaign against the USA while wanting to give Russia a free ride with Germany washing the windshield.

You don't like American LNG which is your prerogative -- it's dirty to produce -- yet you accept and further enrich the Gazprom owned and run by the Kremlin Mafia and that has a long and ugly trail of pollution across Russia, and while Gazprom and Russian energy giants take their destructive pollution into the Arctic.

All gas is dirty to produce. Yet Russia gets a free ride from you on that account while you call yourself a Green. Your party opposes Nord Stream while you try to take an opposite aw shucks you gotta go along with it stance and view toward Russia.

I reiterate, with you guys whatever Russia wants from Germany in energy Russia gets and that the negative geostrategic consequences of it against Europe are immaterial to you, which is irresponsible. Or it is in passive support of the Kremlin Mafia.

You have no idea a major point of Nord Stream 1&2 plus Turkstream is that Germany's groveling willingness to buy Putin's gas feeds his military machine. I've posted many times that NATO countries expect that if NS becomes operational the Ukraine overland lines will dry up and that Putin will move militarily against the country. And encourage Putin militarily in Belarus and surely elsewhere beyond that.

So your first paragraph is baloney borscht and sauerkraut. In other words you're just another angry German toward anyone who knows and understands geostrategic matters because it means we criticize your silly position that Germany's energy relationship with Russia is simply about prices.

Indeed Germany's posture is that whatever Russia wants Russia gets and screw the enemy the United States.

Let me also be absolutely clear to you: my interest is the national security of the United States leading NATO. I didn't vote for Trump, I would never vote for Trump. The majority of Trump voters and supporters are fascist barbarians same as Trump is a fascist barbarian.

Indeed I get some idea now of the fascist barbarian state Germany was and its residual aftermath that continues. So you can post to me about eating children but the next time you might pick through the garbage like that I'll demand an apology by you and I'd demand you apologize a hundred times if need be.

What a load of hog wash.
This has nothing to do with US security, but with US energy market interests.
West Germany got supplied by USSR NG, through this old pipeline crossing the Ukraine. Nobody cared and that was during the cold war and helped to finance this gigantic army the Soviets had.
Nord Stream 1 was built, all ok, no problem, financing Russia.
Suddenly it is a problem, because the US has a surplus of NG and changed its law about exporting oil and NG.
That's why ol' Ted is so keen about sanctions, its about Texas energy products. US national security is not threatened by what ever happens in the Ukraine.
The current Government undermined NATO, everyday for 4 years and tought Europe that in the future they have to go their own way.
The US is not a reliable partner anymore, only has self interest.
Turn your argument around. Europe has a nice little thump screw on Russia. If Russia does very stupid things, it just has to shut the valve down.
There is plenty of NG on the market and the storage capacity are maxed out. 6 month and more.

As you said its all about US interest, nothing more.

Not my department.

That's a passing reference, not the story.

The story today is that Russia and Germany came out with their hands high.
Wrong, Germany renewed the construction license for NS 2 today, Jan 15 and Fortuna has moved into place, to start pipe laying. One at a time.

We're not trying to break your back.

You have to quit on the futile construction attempts while you also get construction permits that are new or renewed.

Save your face if not your arse.

You have to slow down a bit, you are making a fool out of your self. Construction permits were given, Jan 15 2021.

Yes the US is trying to break Europe's back, because the US finds itself overtaken, cornered, crumbling, 4 years lost, back to the stone ages, coal and steel and fossil energy.
The world moved on, left the US behind.
Look at the permit auction in Alaska, a bust.

Welcome to the New Word.

He came into here gangbusters to bust American chops which he was sure was going to be a walk in the park, by him especially.

So he got his chops busted instead. Which is what he and his Germany owned by Russia deserved smack on. Now you guys are here to campaign against the USA while wanting to give Russia a free ride with Germany washing the windshield.

You don't like American LNG which is your prerogative -- it's dirty to produce -- yet you accept and further enrich the Gazprom owned and run by the Kremlin Mafia and that has a long and ugly trail of pollution across Russia, and while Gazprom and Russian energy giants take their destructive pollution into the Arctic.

All gas is dirty to produce. Yet Russia gets a free ride from you on that account while you call yourself a Green. Your party opposes Nord Stream while you try to take an opposite aw shucks you gotta go along with it stance and view toward Russia.

I reiterate, with you guys whatever Russia wants from Germany in energy Russia gets and that the negative geostrategic consequences of it against Europe are immaterial to you, which is irresponsible. Or it is in passive support of the Kremlin Mafia.
We all know him, but you are his US equivalent.
This one must really do a number on Rostock.
The couple behind the bioNtech/Pfizer vaccine are second generation Turkish emigrants in Germany and they are Muslims, on top of it.
The modern type, western Muslims..

Germany gets what it wants from Russia, remember the old saying " Money talks crap walks ". You hold the purse strings, you rule, even if you do it in a very discrete way

I have no clue what you are talking about. Rostocker? I gave you several answers to this wich you ignore - do you just hope nobody looks that up and than you "win"

I don´t like? You have a lot of taktics to discredit your "debate partner" - so you don´t need to deal with the arguments. Natural gas does not necessary need to press poison in the soil to get it. And the transportation via shipping doubles the pollution. It´s like clorine chickens. You get embarrassed why this arrogant Europeans don´t wanna eat the things the decent US people have no problems with...

read what I wrote above - the lesser evil!
We are on nearly 50% renewables - I think / hope soon we wount need any gas from all you "big players"

so feel good that you don´t have to live in this shitty, dependent Europe and leave us alone.

You have an agenda and I have a suspicion. Showing us how much you travel in your location field: may it be you work as salesperson in the fracking industry?

It would be beneficial if one could be coherent over there. So let me present this point by point for you.

You misread and misunderstood my reference to "good German stock" because I was referring to the opposite German migrant to the USA than Drumpf was.

I referred to the Drumpf/Trumps as sleazebag liars, cheats, swindlers and as closet fascists come out into the open to flaunt it. My point being the vast number of German migrants to the USA are a positive since colonial times.

USA spent its first hundred years being as unlike Europe and Europeans as we could be. Americans became involved to save your civilization in the Great European War 1914-18 for you guys which was 1917-18 for us as we made a short work of you. We became totally involved with you in WW 2 and because of the Cold War.

You don't get the USA in this fascist phase of its dynamic history as a society, culture, civilization. A major focus in the USA is the study of history and we know the deep and ugly history of Europe better than any other continent and peoples.

The Founders rejected you and constructed a nation predicated on the rule of law not men, and using Europe as the reference point of what not to be and do.

The Founders created a document and nation predicated in the European Enlightenment that your guys over there blew through as quickly as you could with the least impact you could manage. Europeans own stupidity came back to bite your heads off.

Americans have seen what happens when you fall in with the fascists and let them run the show over there and we have seen and borne the consequent costs to include smashing them and it. The American Right has become what we fought against and in the homeland besides. So ending or containing this won't be pretty but it will be done in a timely manner and under the Constitution. New laws are coming that will try and incarcerate the large number of violent fascist voters. (I expect the added benefit to the society of the consequence to 'em of their resisting arrest and lawful suppression.)

Germany considering Putin and Russia reliable, stable and trustworthy makes your own bed as it were while Putin and the Kremlin Mafia gang lay you back onto it for their own purposes. So the USA will have to rescue you yet again over there yet this time without being so generous or trusting going forward afterward.

Let me let some air out of you. Did you check my location ? The flag thingy.
Oh boy there goes the balloon.
The US experiment nearly failed, 100 feet, they got to Pence's hiding place. 100 feet from a blood bath and no old piece of paper could have prevented it.

The advantage of Europe, they have been there, seen it, suffered it, all the way to the NAZIs. Its in their historical DNA. So they have some safeguards in their laws.
Your so called founders were slavers. Yes they created a fantastic document for its time..
But times change and today the constitution is a obsolete piece of paper, from a time, long gone by.

Only 1 and 2 are left over from the original, in some form.

By the way the US in WWI, please, same in WWII, please.
Typical US overestimation.

What a load of hog wash.
This has nothing to do with US security, but with US energy market interests.
West Germany got supplied by USSR NG, through this old pipeline crossing the Ukraine. Nobody cared and that was during the cold war and helped to finance this gigantic army the Soviets had.
Nord Stream 1 was built, all ok, no problem, financing Russia.
Suddenly it is a problem, because the US has a surplus of NG and changed its law about exporting oil and NG.
That's why ol' Ted is so keen about sanctions, its about Texas energy products. US national security is not threatened by what ever happens in the Ukraine.
The current Government undermined NATO, everyday for 4 years and tought Europe that in the future they have to go their own way.
The US is not a reliable partner anymore, only has self interest.
Turn your argument around. Europe has a nice little thump screw on Russia. If Russia does very stupid things, it just has to shut the valve down.
There is plenty of NG on the market and the storage capacity are maxed out. 6 month and more.

As you said its all about US interest, nothing more.

It's a video that addresses your points that have been addressed a dozen times each in the thread you've just joined. I offer this in the interest of bringing you up to speed.

Will Nord Stream 2 ever be completed?

The Russia-led Nord Stream 2 consortium on Friday said work to complete the subsea gas pipeline to Germany could go ahead. But will US sanctions prevent that? DW asked energy system analyst Thomas O'Donnell.

Three US administrations have opposed these Russian pipelines into Europe so this is nothing new. Biden will become the 4th administration to oppose it this time effectively.

I have no clue what you are talking about. Rostocker? I gave you several answers to this wich you ignore - do you just hope nobody looks that up and than you "win"

I don´t like? You have a lot of taktics to discredit your "debate partner" - so you don´t need to deal with the arguments. Natural gas does not necessary need to press poison in the soil to get it. And the transportation via shipping doubles the pollution. It´s like clorine chickens. You get embarrassed why this arrogant Europeans don´t wanna eat the things the decent US people have no problems with...

read what I wrote above - the lesser evil!
We are on nearly 50% renewables - I think / hope soon we wount need any gas from all you "big players"

so feel good that you don´t have to live in this shitty, dependent Europe and leave us alone.

You have an agenda and I have a suspicion. Showing us how much you travel in your location field: may it be you work as salesperson in the fracking industry?

No, nor have I ever worked in energy. The closest I've come to energy is turning up my thermostat in the living room during the holidays. You're desperate.

I don't do time consuming busy work point by point replies btw which is information I'd hope would assist you in writing your posts to me. You guys like to throw a lot of nonsense into your posts that means nothing or is insignificant to tie up the other guy in minutae -- and repetition especially -- in order to try to obscure if not bury the big picture that in this case is geostrategic energy policy related directly to national security and continental stability.

Indeed you say you're a Green yet environmental groups are tripping over one another suing Nord Stream and German and Danish regulators while in Poland the energy regulator has fined NS 2 SK $7.6 billion for its violations.

Let me let some air out of you. Did you check my location ? The flag thingy.
Oh boy there goes the balloon.
The US experiment nearly failed, 100 feet, they got to Pence's hiding place. 100 feet from a blood bath and no old piece of paper could have prevented it.

The advantage of Europe, they have been there, seen it, suffered it, all the way to the NAZIs. Its in their historical DNA. So they have some safeguards in their laws.
Your so called founders were slavers. Yes they created a fantastic document for its time..
But times change and today the constitution is a obsolete piece of paper, from a time, long gone by.

Only 1 and 2 are left over from the original, in some form.

By the way the US in WWI, please, same in WWII, please.
Typical US overestimation.

The post is like Nord Stream 2 itself, ie, nothing flowing through it and without any ending point.

And owned by Russia.

Against Europe and the United States.

Via Germany.

Wrong, Germany renewed the construction license for NS 2 today, Jan 15 and Fortuna has moved into place, to start pipe laying. One at a time.

You got 99 miles to go today same as you had 99 miles of pipe to lay in December 2019 when the first US sanctions risks were put to NS 2 SK to shut it down completely.

Jan. 1st new and more severe US sanctions took effect.

Geopolitics

Nord Stream 2 AG postpones completion of Baltic Sea pipeline

Work on the Baltic Pipeline will be interrupted once again. This could facilitate an understanding with the US, which is fighting the project with sanctions.

Jan 15, 2021 Update: January 15, 2021 - 10:09 AM 3 x shared

3-format2020.jpg

Pipes for the construction of the pipeline are stored in the port of Mukran on the island of Rügen. Source: dpa
Gas pipeline

Berlin: The completion of the Nord Stream 2 Baltic Sea pipeline continues to be delayed. Contrary to expectations, the operating company did not resume work on the completion of the pipeline this Friday. "We have been authorised by the Danish Energy Agency to start work from Friday. However, this does not mean that we will resume laying pipes on Friday," a spokesman for Nord Stream 2 AG told Handelsblatt. Instead, it would "first examine the technical equipment".

It is not possible to say exactly how long this will take. "However, it is likely to take at least some days. We cannot therefore give an exact date for the resumption of the laying work," the spokesman added. "We won't be able to estimate more accurately when we start laying pipes until the end of January or early February," he said.

Nothing's changed.

NS 2 SK.

We all know him, but you are his US equivalent.
This one must really do a number on Rostock.
The couple behind the bioNtech/Pfizer vaccine are second generation Turkish emigrants in Germany and they are Muslims, on top of it.
The modern type, western Muslims..

Germany gets what it wants from Russia, remember the old saying " Money talks crap walks ". You hold the purse strings, you rule, even if you do it in a very discrete way

I hear Rostocker again I do.

Indiscrete as all hell too.

German being German as you twins are regardless of location.

Fortuna hasn't any self propulsion due to all its engines being kaput so it needs a flotilla of tugs to take it anywhere or nowhere depending on the day.

Fortuna did 0.4 km a day of pipe in the shallow water German EEZ during the second half of December, to extend the pipeline a measly 2.3 km total. So with 99 miles to go to landfall in Germany that would be how many dayze.....let's see now hmmmm.....

Nord Stream 2 delays restart of pipelay work in Denmark

After a year of extensive preparations to complete gas export pipeline project in Danish waters under threat of US sanctions, operator fails to start work on 15 January as scheduled

c05df2cdb5457022d72ace0312cd8f99

Aborted take-off: Tugboats assist Russian pipe-laying vessel Fortuna in leaving the German port of Wismar on its way to the Baltic Sea on 14 January. Photo: AP/SCANPIX

And that would be only if 100% of everything went 100% right 100% of the time.

Fortuna is already under Restricted Movement maritime laws as a menace to navigation because it can't get out of its own way.

Back
Top Bottom