• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Army is working on a tactical bra

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

Uniforms have largely been designed for the boys, but the Army is working on something for the girls’ … well … girls.

The Army Tactical Brassiere is a product undergoing testing at the Army’s Combat Capabilities Development Command Soldier Center.

In the fall, the Soldier Center’s Design Pattern Prototype Team is expected to present an initial evaluation to the Army Uniform Board, which would establish the Army Tactical Brassiere as an official program of record.
=================================================================
The new design lets flat-chested soldiers carry hand grenades in the GG to HHH cup models.

Last edited:

Uniforms have largely been designed for the boys, but the Army is working on something for the girls’ … well … girls.

The Army Tactical Brassiere is a product undergoing testing at the Army’s Combat Capabilities Development Command Soldier Center.

In the fall, the Soldier Center’s Design Pattern Prototype Team is expected to present an initial evaluation to the Army Uniform Board, which would establish the Army Tactical Brassiere as an official program of record.
The new design lets flat-chested soldiers carry hand grenades in the HHH cup models.
Does it unsnap in the front?

mmm Mmm MMM, there is something about a woman that could beat you up without breaking stride.

On a serious note, it stands to reason that they'd want to standardize and improve these things. Having "the girls" unsheathed can change a woman's balance dramatically.

The new design lets flat-chested soldiers carry hand grenades in the GG to HHH cup models.
I think we're behind the Israelis again on this one.
I seem to recall Miss September wearing something like that on my 2011 "Bikini Babes Of The IDF" calendar.
Or was it Miss April?

(LOL - I slay me!)

It's interesting but I do believe a female has the options and ability to figure out what bra works best for her.

I remember the line I stood in all those decades ago where very disinterested clerks shoved my new clothing and gear (TA-50) at me.

Will the female line include a battle bra, combat underwear, tactical tampons, and heat suppressing lip gloss??? ✌️

I think we're behind the Israelis again on this one.
I seem to recall Miss September wearing something like that on my 2011 "Bikini Babes Of The IDF" calendar.
Or was it Miss April?

(LOL - I slay me!)
The IDF ceased employing women in combat roles many years ago. A decision based on military effectiveness which ignored neo-feminist demands for 'equality'. Israel requires an army which can defeat its enemies, not a standard bearer for 'progressive' clap-trap.

The IDF ceased employing women in combat roles many years ago. A decision based on military effectiveness which ignored neo-feminist demands for 'equality'. Israel requires an army which can defeat its enemies, not a standard bearer for 'progressive' clap-trap.

Holding women to the same standard of physical capability and combat effectiveness is all that is necessary. If only 1% of women meet that standard, then only one percent of women will be able to serve.

Refusing to induct women into combat roles at all, is plain old sexist claptrap.

It was a joke. You got that ..... right?

It was a joke. You got that ..... right?

To be serious for a moment, why shouldn't we allow service people of both sexes to commission their own uniform items? It should be obvious that they're not going to pay their own money for something that's actually inferior.

I heard that US troops in Iraq were allowed to wear their own "dragon skin" body armor. Not sure if it was true.

In the spirit of the forum though, I will suggest that bright pink bras would be better than camouflage. Muslims don't like having to fight women at all, so they might be temporarily neutralized by the sight of a bra!

The bra predates Tudor times. Not much apparel remains from then but they showed it on a recent TV show. Gotta keep your girls together.

Back
Top Bottom