• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Army is rolling out a new fitness test: Will it hold back women?

Aberro

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

“Recent Army figures show that 54% of female soldiers failed the new Army Combat Fitness Test (ACFT), which is being rolled out on a provisional basis, compared with 7% of men during the second quarter of 2020.“

Only reason for women in the Army is as cooks. No heavy lifting and running required. (Or pooping in ammo cans with 8 guys watching)

They want equality, earn it.

But they won’t, standards will be lowered even though that will undermine the Army's mission.

Last edited:

“Recent Army figures show that 54% of female soldiers failed the new Army Combat Fitness Test (ACFT), which is being rolled out on a provisional basis, compared with 7% of men during the second quarter of 2020.“

Only reason for women in the Army is as cooks.
No heavy lifting and running required.

But they won’t, standards will be lowered even though that will undermine the Army's mission.

One Marine Gunny I knew could probably disassemble you.

A couple of our Woman Marines tried the male PFT. Both passed with flying colors. Others tried and struggled. Not one that tried failed.

As long as they can hack it they are Marines.

One Marine Gunny I knew could probably disassemble you.

A couple of our Woman Marines tried the male PFT. Both passed with flying colors. Others tried and struggled. Not one that tried failed.

As long as they can hack it they are Marines.
Exceptions to the rule, there are always a few, and they get pregnant.

OP shows 50%+ fail.

Marines typically are humping loads from 97 to 135 pounds for 20 miles, how do those women fair doing that?

Last edited:

Only reason for women in the Army is as cooks. No heavy lifting and running required. (Or pooping in ammo cans with 8 guys watching)

I had a several females on my trauma team; you wouldn't stand a chance against them.....any female that can haul a critically wounded tanker twice her size out of the loaders hatch of an M1 in full battle rattle would break you in half with a look.

I had a several females on my trauma team; you wouldn't stand a chance against them.....any female that can haul a critically wounded tanker twice her size out of the loaders hatch of an M1 in full battle rattle would break you in half with a look.

And then they get pregnant.

You are not addressing the OP, should we lower standards for women?
Is the Army a fighting force or a jobs program like the USPS?

women are not as physically strong as men so these results are expected

I hope the tests arent rolled back like NYPD

And then they get pregnant.

You are not addressing the OP, should we lower standards for women?
Is the Army a fighting force or a jobs program like the USPS?

None of my combat medics got pregnant, and none of them failed their mission.....but, the last time I checked, the USPS does not require a female to patrol with the infantry in full kit and return fire.....mine did.

Diversity over Mission.
Sad way to run an Army which will get people killed to improve diversity.
Mission be damned!

Best Medic kicks off with the Army Combat Fitness Test”

None were female.

Exceptions to the rule, there are always a few, and they get pregnant.

OP shows 50%+ fail.

Marines typically are humping loads from 97 to 135 pounds for 20 miles, how do those women fair doing that?

You are just full of ignorant generalizations.

You are just full of ignorant generalizations.
Links like I provided to prove your statement?

women’s only job in the Army should be cooks in chow hall.

When they compete with men, they loose.

Not to mention how they disrupt a rifle team, because they have a vigina, which all members of the rifle team want.

Last edited:

Best Medic kicks off with the Army Combat Fitness Test”

None were female.

And?

Are you saying that females cannot manage the rigors of combat?

Hint: neither can many males...and I and my team mate failed the best medic competition despite holding both the CMB and the EFMB.

How can the standards get any lower than pooping in ammo cans in front of the guys?!? LOL

Perhaps the standards need to be raised.

Women may have less upper body strength than men...but they tend have more stamina and endurance. Also, they don't pass out at higher altitudes as much as men....which makes them great fighter pilots. A job as a fighter pilot requires a much higher standard than just lifting and hauling...and pooping in front of the guys.

How can the standards get any lower than pooping in ammo cans in front of the guys?!? LOL

Perhaps the standards need to be raised.

Women may have less upper body strength than men...but they tend have more stamina and endurance. Also, they don't pass out at higher altitudes as much as men....which makes them great fighter pilots. A job as a fighter pilot requires a much higher standard than just lifting and hauling...and pooping in front of the guys.
Kind of a moot point in the near future:

Boots on the ground, is more important.

Than there is this problem with women pilots, no penis:

Last edited:
I'm sure you have many examples of how females failed you in combat.....right?
You did serve with females in combat...right?
You did serve in combat...right?

I lived on FOBs A-Stan, no women there, god I wish there had been. She would have been chased unmercifully.
Dirty panties would have been sold at least.

Last edited:

I'm surprised 46% passed it.

Must be an easier version of the APFT than I had to take back in the day. ;)

While I am partially kidding, I found the requirements here:

It seems women and men are, as usual held to different standards.

Now this is understandable, don't mistake me.

But like "Trans" athletes competing with females in sports...some people pushing certain narratives continue to refuse to accept men and women ARE different in more then just their "plumbing."

Last edited:
Kind of a moot point in the near future:

Boots on the ground, is more important.

Than there is this problem with women pilots, no penis:

I lived on FOBs A-Stan, no women there, god I wish there had been.

I lived on FOB's in Iraq and the Stan...so I guess thats a "NO" for females failing.

I lived on FOB's in Iraq and the Stan...so I guess thats a "NO" for females failing.
What was the name of Main Street in Bagram? You had to go through Bagram to get to a FOB A-Stan. I remember they had a Burgerking.

well, guess you weren't there, as I figured.

Last edited:
What was the name of Main Street in Bagram? You had to go through Bagram to get to a FOB A-Stan. I remember they had a Burgerking.
I wasnt at Bagram, I was at Camp Morehead....I transited through HKIA, and stayed in the 400 series buildings.
I spent my time teaching ANASOC medics at Camp Commando, and the SF medics at 6 SOK

Fortunately the Army is increasingly becoming irrelevant. The Army being only for weak minds and strong backs might make sense.

I wasnt at Bagram, I was at Camp Morehead....I transited through HKIA, and stayed in the 400 series buildings.
I spent my time teaching ANASOC medics at Camp Commando, and the SF medics at 6 SOK
I stand corrected, thank you for your service, but the Burger-king in Bagram was awesome! I went on to Tillman.
Chow hall in Bagram had cold near-beer for breakfast, non-alcohol beer,

Bare foot and pregnant too?

Back
Top Bottom