• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The arcade has gone missing!

Vader

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Does anybody know where the arcade went?

Moderator's Warning:
The board may look different but Vegas is still the same. Keep the basement stuff out of the upstairs.

Vader, I believe the current version of VB doesn't have the ability for the arcade yet but I believe its something that Vauge has stated he wants to add back on.

When you say VB, do you mean Visual Basic?

VB stands for: