• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Appeal Of Interracial Cuckolding

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

Preamble & Definitional Parameters
What is Interracial Cuckolding, and why is it so appealing to so many men? (The Interracial Room of Cuckold Chat for example has been steadily growing and has recently become the second most popular room on the chat.)

In order to answer the first part of the question, we have to make a few things clear. First, the word interracial when used in this context will refer to the interpersonal relating of a white woman with a black man.

Second, the word cuckolding when used in this context will hearken back to the definition of a cuckold, and hence will refer to an arrangement where a submissive man (or a man with a submissive side) derives masochistic, erotic pleasure from his female partner having sex with another man.

Those things having been made clear, interracial cuckolding can thus be defined as a sub-niche/shade of cuckolding where a man’s primary female partner, who is “white”, has sex with another man, who is black.

Now onto the second (and more interesting) part of the question: why is interracial cuckolding so appealing to so many people?

Before we get into the details of this, I want to unequivocally state a few things on the record:

1. This article isn’t composed of just random ideas from my head. The theories that follow are meant to be the syntheses of what I’ve learned from studying this fantasy (and those with an affinity for it) over the last decade or so.
  2. This article isn’t meant to capture *every* nuance of the “etiology” of interracial cuckolding. In other words, if a/the reason you find interracial cuckolding appealing isn’t in this article, that’s ok. As universal or general as some desires and their etiologies are, individual discrepancies and nuances will always exist.
  3. Please understand this article isn’t meant to put you or your desires into a box as much as it is to help give you some insight as to why you (or others) have an affinity for interracial cuckolding.
Now with that said and out of the way, let’s move on.

The appeal of interracial cuckolding can be broken down into two levels: the surface level, and the below-the-surface level.

(2 more pages)
===============================================================
I think there is a strong subconscious attraction in many white couples for sexually aggressive black men.

Us Caucasians have feared that black males were far too viril, if compared, and so accused them of making moves on the ladies. Sounds like another kind of humiliation. Men with powerful positions, often need humiliation.

I honestly will never know. If I am with someone, I would want that to be exclusive.

I honestly will never know. If I am with someone, I would want that to be exclusive.

To watch your wife being ravaged by a big black stud is voyeurism combined with the ultimate in humiliation. And some go further & participate in a bisexual manner to make it even more degrading.

To watch your wife being ravaged by a big black stud is voyeurism combined with the ultimate in humiliation. And some go further & participate in a bisexual manner to make it even more degrading.
Maybe with about a quarter ounce of coke, twenty years off my age and a girlfriend I only kept around for the blowjobs.

Maybe with about a quarter ounce of coke, twenty years off my age and a girlfriend I only kept around for the blowjobs.

I guess I will never understand the cuckolding thing.
I've never been cuckolded and never wanted to be a participant.
I've been cheated on once or twice but still, I was not in the room or aware of it until after the fact so I am guessing that being cheated on is not the same as cuckolding, is it?
I wouldn't even want to participate even if I was the one doing the deed. I can't imagine some guy in the room while I am doing something with his significant other.

The coke?
Yeesshh, in the beginning it gives you the D*** of Death but after a while it begins to have the opposite effect, like whiskey.
And once you become addicted enough, you stop caring about sex altogether anyway.
I speak from personal experience.

To each their own i guess. But I never understood the fascination people can have with feet either.

I assumed it was a masochistic thing, like they get off on the pain and discomfort it causes them.

Back
Top Bottom