• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio

He's a holocaust denier too?

Just look at this page:

http://www.debatepolitics.com/consp...t-deniers-really-holocaust-minimizers-34.html

Is it safe to assume that he's a truther too?

Haven't seen him mention that yet.

I don't see how it can possibly be believed.

Believe it... ironically.

There are people out there that lost in a fantasy world that they buy this stuff whole sale and nothing will ever convince them otherwise.

I mean sometimes of course there are folks out there who propogate conspiracy theories to get a reaction but in Scotts particular case, his ferocity cannot be mistaken for anything else except what we would in South Africa Verlore Lambaky.

A lost lamb.

Bwaahaahaa! Of course they were faked!

There could have been no ocean recoveries, as the world is really flat!

Besides, His Omnipotent Highness Krill would not allow these moonshots to take place!

Bwaahaahaa!

PS - the Chartreuse Raccoon rises during the 4th full moon.....pass it on......

I think y'all are being a little harsh on Scott. Sure the conspiracy has been blown out of the water and sure you'd need a lifetime supply of Reynolds Wrap to make a tin foil hat big enough to warrant believing is such hogwash but he deserves a little credit for daring to bring up something that's been so thoroughly debunked. That takes gumption!

No its takes a closed mind.

This just in -- the real, undoctored pic of yesterday's "Space Dive":

toy_parachute.jpg

Some people have WAY too much time on their hands...

I have no idea what it is that drives someone to want to believe all of this crap.

My first thought is that they want to believe that they understand what most of us can't figure out and that there are things going on that manipulate us all. Master of Puppets for all you metal heads. They think that they are not fooled for some reason. It probably gets them a rush too.

My first thought is that they want to believe that they understand what most of us can't figure out and that there are things going on that manipulate us all. Master of Puppets for all you metal heads. They think that they are not fooled for some reason. It probably gets them a rush too.

Most convincing hypothesis I've come across.

To the OP..

Do you honestly believe that? Did you not just see the guy free-fall from the edge of space? We can hit a guy in a window with a missile from a submarine across the world, but can't put a man on the moon? Baffling...

I find the moon landing conspiracy topic to be quite an interesting one. While i don't strongly believe it was indeed faked me and my mother have spatted about it several times. My key point was the potential that it could have happened and there would have been a believable agenda. I think for the simple fact they were loosing the race to the moon under a deadline set by JFK was reason enough to want to fake it but nothing more. The stuff listed above doesn't amount to any truth and rather is just looking for a simple solution for non believers.

Just say they moon landing was faked, what would it matter today. Now they are more then capable of reaching the moon just as it is very likely they were able to when they claimed to do it in the first place. Again i don't by into it being a hoax but rather questioning could it have been possible and would there be a legit reason to do so. I was raised to question everything and research to make an informed opinion. Without the questioning of these so called loopy theories these events could become more likely to happen so in the long run i suppose it can be beneficial towards getting the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

My grandmother never believed that we landed on the moon. I think it was just too big of a concept for her to accept.

I loved her anyway :) She passed away at age 96

Here's some fairly new stuff I just found.
AULIS Online – Different Thinking

AULIS Online – Different Thinking
(excerpt)
--------------------------------------
Dr Mitchell explained that the stars were 'magnificent', and described them as being 'ten times brighter' than when observed from Earth.
--------------------------------------

I looked for a video of him saying that but I couldn't find one. It's probably true though.

Now listen to Collins at the 00:20 time mark of this video.
Patrick Moore asks the alleged Apollo 11 crew could you actually see the stars - YouTube

He said he couldn't remember seeing any stars.

Mitchell saw lots of stars and Collins didn't see any stars.

These two videos from post #1 have gone off-line.
At around the 21 minute mark of this video the above footage from Apollo 11 can be seen played at double speed.
Man didnt land on the moon

It can also be seen in this video at around the 30 minute 40 second mark.
Funny thing happened on the way to the Moon - Czech subtitles / České titulky
Here are two new links.

Conspiracy Theory : Did We Land on the Moon ?. (FULL) (February 2001) - YouTube
"Man didnt land on the moon"

English - A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Moon - YouTube
"English - A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Moon"

If these go off-line, do YouTube searches.

They are saying some pretty lame things and are looking pretty silly.

Such as that the Apollo missions were faked?

Actually we've had Lockheed Martin as one of our customers for ten years now and there is an old movie Studio behind Johnson Space center that we affectionately call "the moon landing buildings "

It's two back to back movie studios in one building that have a basement for film vault and control rooms overlooking the two large open spaces. Lockheed Martin uses them for storage. HEY they have the actual Shuttle Mission work desk that used to hold the CRT TV Screens and computers for communicating with the shuttles there. all wrapped up.

Anyway it's the perfect size and it's tucked away in a building that was built in the 50's for the explicit purpose of being a for studio for NASA.

Do I think they faked the Apollo missions ? Hell no.

I want to add something to post #39.
http://www.debatepolitics.com/consp...sions-were-faked-studio-4.html#post1061383563

Listen to what Armstrong says at the 2:13 time mark of this video.
LUNARCY: Seeing Is Not Believing - YouTube

After reading some stuff a while back, including an article in the mainstream magazine "Wired", I've believed that atleast some of the lunar landings were faked. However, like aliens, whether they're "real" (which I believe) or "fake" doesn't seem to make much of a difference in my life; either way, I haven't seen how they've had much of an effect on what I do from day to day.

I didn't know that Jarrah White had a website.
I just came across it.
Frequently Asked Questions

Here are his videos in case there's anybody new to the issue.
MoonFaker - YouTube

No legitimate scientist believe the moon landings were faked, and this silly conspiracy has been rehashed and debunked a thousands times before you wasted your time and started this thread.

Zombie thread alert!

He got b-slapped down by Jay Windley on JREF so he has come back here to ressurect this thread. In a few months perhaps he'll go back to JREF and start the same ol same ol again on JREF as if he wasn't completely shown to be foolish there already.

Back
Top Bottom