• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Answer To Everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

professor_

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
This is only in a general sense. But I have the answer to solve ALL the worlds problems. What is the answer? This might surprise you, or maybe not. But the answer is that which isn't allowed to be spoken. Though I will speak it. The answer comes in three simple words. MURDER. SLAUGHTER. KILL. There is a philosophical truism that was spoken once. It has been attributed to Plato. But as far as I could find, it was actually said by George Santayna. It is, "Only the dead have seen the end of war."

From what I observe from human history, there is one thing that humans excel at. Which is taking what another group has. But even basically brainless coral will fight it out with other coral to protect their turf. If you don't support murder, slaughter, kill, it must mean that you have less in brains than even coral. You MUST protect your own kind and your own country. There is no choice. It HAS to be done. Through murder, slaughter and kill. Take the invasion of the U.S. by mexico. It is unknown how many illegals actually get through. It doesn't matter if it is through armies invading your country or more peaceful "migration." (Invasion) When the end result is basically the same, it doesn't matter. For example, I have cable TV with lots of channels. At least half of them are in Spanish. I also get food stamps. When I call to see how much I have, the first thing they say is that if you speak English to press 1. Just think of it. Asking people in a English speaking country if they speak English! Obviously there are only three answers that will work. Murder. Slaughter. Kill.

This is only in a general sense. But I have the answer to solve ALL the worlds problems. What is the answer? This might surprise you, or maybe not. But the answer is that which isn't allowed to be spoken. Though I will speak it. The answer comes in three simple words. MURDER. SLAUGHTER. KILL. There is a philosophical truism that was spoken once. It has been attributed to Plato. But as far as I could find, it was actually said by George Santayna. It is, "Only the dead have seen the end of war."

From what I observe from human history, there is one thing that humans excel at. Which is taking what another group has. But even basically brainless coral will fight it out with other coral to protect their turf. If you don't support murder, slaughter, kill, it must mean that you have less in brains than even coral. You MUST protect your own kind and your own country. There is no choice. It HAS to be done. Through murder, slaughter and kill. Take the invasion of the U.S. by mexico. It is unknown how many illegals actually get through. It doesn't matter if it is through armies invading your country or more peaceful "migration." (Invasion) When the end result is basically the same, it doesn't matter. For example, I have cable TV with lots of channels. At least half of them are in Spanish. I also get food stamps. When I call to see how much I have, the first thing they say is that if you speak English to press 1. Just think of it. Asking people in a English speaking country if they speak English! Obviously there are only three answers that will work. Murder. Slaughter. Kill.

So, what's your suggestion?

Moderator's Warning:
Closed for review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom