• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The American Right is Voting for a Putin Clone

Wrong. Those angry whites represent a minority which is why they are angry. They have lost their power. Change is a bitch.

My thoughts exactly. There is a reason that being PC works. It's a must if you want to get votes from someone other than straight, white males over 50. And, right now, that's all Trump has...and, not even that demographic is sewn up completely since I am a straight white male over 50 who hates his guts.

Presidents have been known to ignore SCOTUS. And, a particular party has been known to not even give a nominee to the High Court a hearing in the Senate. :roll:

If ever there were signs that our system of separation of powers is in danger of falling apart...it's beaming in neon right now.

The USSC isn't always loved by either side with some of their decisions, but they don't stray all that far from the Constitution.

Close. The morons are voting for a liberal Democrat. Some are voting for Sen. Clinton and some are voting for Mr. Trump but both are, in fact, lying liberals.

I agree that there is no small government candidate running for either major party this year.

Wrong. Those angry whites represent a minority which is why they are angry. They have lost their power. Change is a bitch.

hispanics are around 16% of the population, blacks close to the same, white population is 63%, last I checked 63% was not a minority, so much so every non white voter in the country could vote one candidate, and all white people the other, and the candidate the white people would choose would win by the biggest landslide.

Those angry whites trump every other voter block, and the reason needing minority votes is important is because the white vote is nearly split, with republicans in a slight lead. This would mean if the republican side actually sought white voters out, it could easily win the election.

Some day when you pull your head out of your azz, you will realize that you are wrong about this. Most normal people do not wake up every day upset about a change in demographics.

It's just another righteous talking point for people like like you gloat over.

Some day when you pull your head out of your azz, you will realize that you are wrong about this. Most normal people do not wake up every day upset about a change in demographics.

It's just another righteous talking point for people like like you gloat over.

It may seem like a talking point to you but come November you will see the results. And you need to come to grips with it.

It may seem like a talking point to you but come November you will see the results. And you need to come to grips with it.

I'm not voting in the the presidential. I am voting for a few local politicians and going fishing.

I will leave it up to you to count Hillary's polyps.

Whites are about 64% of the population.
Blacks 13%.
Hispanics 17%

Whites are about 64% of the population.
Blacks 13%.
Hispanics 17%

How many of those whites will vote for Hillary? The angry ones are in a minority. Most of us are not so easily fooled by false promises.

How many of those whites will vote for Hillary? The angry ones are in a minority. Most of us are not so easily fooled by false promises.

Come on.......face it. Hillary has no chance due to her alienation of white voters. She's put her energy into appealing to the blacks and getting even a small part of that 13% out to vote is going to be an impossible task.

Oh, I don't know about all that.

America has been Nazi since the firm refusal to go to war against Hitler.

Hitler was admired in America.

Roosevelt had to allow and partly orchestrate the Pearl Harbor attack to get things going.

:roll:

Back
Top Bottom